Stats: 3,156,042 members, 7,828,665 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

I'm Craving To Be Ebuka's Baby Mama — Lady Bursts Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Craving To Be Ebuka's Baby Mama — Lady Bursts Out (3115 Views)

‘I Am Not Ready To Be Anyone’s Baby Mama’- Lady Rants On Social Media. / ‘I Am Not Ready To Be Anyone’s Baby Mama’- Lady Rants On Social Media. / Young Lady Bursts Into Tears Because She Is Too Beautiful, 2baba Reacts (2) (3) (4)

I'm Craving To Be Ebuka's Baby Mama — Lady Bursts Out by Ifeanyiwrite: 10:56am On Aug 22, 2020
Just in, a Nigerian lady has expressed her thoughts and feelings for the Big brother host, Ebuka Obi Uchendu as her daily crush on Facebook.

The lady known as Lavida Muna has expressed her cravings for Ebuka, a star and BBNaija TV Reality Show Host.

According to Lavida, Ebuka who is very happily married to Mrs Cynthia (nee Obianodo), is her daily crush and she can't wait to bear his child.

While sharing photos of the media personality, she posted on her Facebook wall; “I can’t wait to be Ebuka baby mama. My every day crush.”

FULL GIST:
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/GossipRelationshipStoriesAtYourDoor/~3/rE8jBCSmO8g/im-craving-to-be-ebukas-baby-mama-lady.html

Re: I'm Craving To Be Ebuka's Baby Mama — Lady Bursts Out by pretydiva(f): 12:02pm On Aug 22, 2020
Fish brain

Re: I'm Craving To Be Ebuka's Baby Mama — Lady Bursts Out by Jubriloyebamiji(m): 2:33pm On Aug 22, 2020
pretydiva:
Fish brain

Re: I'm Craving To Be Ebuka's Baby Mama — Lady Bursts Out by DaInferno(m): 3:49pm On Aug 22, 2020
thou shall not covet thy neighbors property; this people been no go Sunday school?

Re: I'm Craving To Be Ebuka's Baby Mama — Lady Bursts Out by Nicepoker(m): 5:42pm On Aug 22, 2020
Sex object
Re: I'm Craving To Be Ebuka's Baby Mama — Lady Bursts Out by Karemarealty288(m): 6:07pm On Aug 22, 2020
Says ....Ebeano Supermarket salesgirl..

Re: I'm Craving To Be Ebuka's Baby Mama — Lady Bursts Out by Vyzz: 7:25pm On Aug 22, 2020
I saw this post on Facebook ad she posted it as a joke...

Bloggers make Una the take am easy
Re: I'm Craving To Be Ebuka's Baby Mama — Lady Bursts Out by sacajawea: 10:04pm On Aug 22, 2020
The way people Hype this Ebuka sef...
That guy no too Fine for my Own Eye Na, Hé is Just there, nothing spectacular about him.
Re: I'm Craving To Be Ebuka's Baby Mama — Lady Bursts Out by Rahkman: 10:28pm On Aug 22, 2020
sacajawea:
That guy no too Fine for my Own Eye Na, Hé is Just there, nothing spectacular about him.
post ur pic make we compare

Re: I'm Craving To Be Ebuka's Baby Mama — Lady Bursts Out by victorian(f): 11:39pm On Aug 22, 2020
sacajawea:

Honestly I wonder too. The hyping just too much

He looks like Wolverine .

I can't just place his looks and smiles most times.

Women can trip sha

Re: I'm Craving To Be Ebuka's Baby Mama — Lady Bursts Out by EmptyGarden(m): 11:46pm On Aug 22, 2020
Na dem.
Re: I'm Craving To Be Ebuka's Baby Mama — Lady Bursts Out by TheCork(m): 12:00pm On Aug 23, 2020
victorian:

Women can trip sha

Kaiii Victorian let me enjoy u nah, I beg..I will give u my 2week salary, I swaaar.let me juss taste nah. Help a brother to help u..I will pay u 800 naira cash!! cheesy
Re: I'm Craving To Be Ebuka's Baby Mama — Lady Bursts Out by IWillSueYou(m): 10:19pm On Aug 24, 2020
victorian:

Women can trip sha

Mummy wa, enu gbe!

Akant shin sukun
Re: I'm Craving To Be Ebuka's Baby Mama — Lady Bursts Out by jUeLiZ: 7:18am On Aug 25, 2020
our girls have lost value....gosh..

Pastor Caught On Camera Kissing Female Church Member During Deliverance(video) / Popular yoruba actor, 'Bolanle Ninalowo', Slams Oba of Lagos. / Portable Ft Naira Marley (zazu Zeh Remix)