Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Remembering Michael Jackson's: Top 13 Songs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Remembering Michael Jackson's: Top 13 Songs (508 Views)

Remembering Michael Jackson On His 63rd Birthday / Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death / Remembering Michael Jackson, 10 Years After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remembering Michael Jackson's: Top 13 Songs by talk2saintify(m): 6:19pm On Aug 29, 2018
On this day, 60 years ago, Michael Jackson was born. The “King of Pop” would go on to change the course of music history across the world. The one-time most popular man on earth made an impression with his moonwalks, robot dance move and his innovative videos.

His albums were world bestsellers including Thriller “the best-selling album of all time” which sold over 66 million copies.

In honour of his birthday, here is a list of songs for your reflection:

Re: Remembering Michael Jackson's: Top 13 Songs by talk2saintify(m): 6:20pm On Aug 29, 2018
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson's: Top 13 Songs by talk2saintify(m): 6:21pm On Aug 29, 2018
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson's: Top 13 Songs by talk2saintify(m): 6:22pm On Aug 29, 2018
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson's: Top 13 Songs by talk2saintify(m): 6:23pm On Aug 29, 2018
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson's: Top 13 Songs by talk2saintify(m): 6:24pm On Aug 29, 2018
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson's: Top 13 Songs by talk2saintify(m): 6:24pm On Aug 29, 2018
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson's: Top 13 Songs by talk2saintify(m): 6:26pm On Aug 29, 2018
Heal The World

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWf-eARnf6U

Lalasticlala, Mynd44 give Jackson the respect he deserves cry
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson's: Top 13 Songs by Illestjackson(m): 6:34pm On Aug 29, 2018
HAPPY BIRTHDAY G.O.A.T Gone but never forgotton
Re: Remembering Michael Jackson's: Top 13 Songs by Tolexander: 6:41pm On Aug 29, 2018
Just like yesterday, The Man In The Mirror, A smooth criminal that made me believe either black or white, i'm gonna heal the world, just becos we are the world to sing the earth song with people that will hold my hands, and not those that they dont care bout us.
The way you make me feel in my childhood mind about the lost children any time i remember the time you left, always make me cry and get me speechless like a thriller on 200 watts, trying to get a Liberian girl but was Threatened and unable to Get it and being told the girl is mine by people You cant win like D.S that is Invisible on Morphine!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Fayose To Be Given N75m Lexus As Parting Gift / Starboy Way! Wizkid Plans To Build Schools In Every African Country / These Are The Best Universities In Nigeria, According To Times Higher Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.