Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Marrying A Witness - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Marrying A Witness (521 Views)

Bear Me Witness / My Adventures With Jehovah Witness (episode 1) � / Accidental Witness (morelli Family #1) By Sam Mariano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marrying A Witness by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 29, 2018
MARRYING A WITNESS
It's just surprising to learn that Ann have married Iyke, a black man from Nigeria, maybe it's one of those events that occur to prove that things do not happen the way men expect. They're through with their wedding and Iyke is taking her to Nigeria this summer.
Having worked in a bakery since he came to Australia, Ikechukwu Ogbonna supplied bread to Anna Walker, the only daughter of Walker Chris, a rich American actor who had died of malaria following a movie they shot in East Africa. Everyone had thought Anna would tow the line of her late father, but she became a banker instead. All through her life, she'd been a very strict lady who couldn't live with her own mother; they'd separated after her mother entered her room without knocking.
However, Anna was beautiful, her blonde hair was a perfect accentuation to her blue eyes and pouty lips, her hips always forced men and boys alike to seek her attention. In the last 8 years, Anna had married and divorced five men. Her first husband, Clifford was sent out of the stage for wearing boxers into the sitting room, on a day her colleagues from the office visited. Chris, her second love, lost the marriage for not complying with the sex schedule once. Her very fifth and last husband, Yul, was divorced for pressing the tooth paste tube from the centre. If she could not tolerate men who had academic degrees, how would she entertain an African guy who did not complete high school?, only Iyke knows what's fanning the flame.
Marrying Iyke has effected visible changes in the lifestyle of Anna, she doesn't seem to be the bossy lady that'd impose her ideologies. Though Iyke always misplaced the cutleries with the fork in the right hand and knife on the left, she never reacted; he wakes by 9:00 am, she's not bothered, again he takes sex as food and she did not complain either.
Iyke never expected a life of luxury, though life here is nothing compared to what he had in Nigeria; mama had warned him not to look the way of 'oyinbo' women,
"ignore Nwaanyi ndiocha" she'd said,
"trust me mama" Iyke said.
"biko Nwa m, Odikwa risky " she added.
Ikedi, his younger brother had his own opinion;
"oyinbo woman is not even sweet" he said,
"hmm, naughty boy, how did you know? " Iyke enquired,
"my friend in school told me " he said.
"he even said that if you ever have sex with oyinbo woman, your 'thing' will become small"....... Iyke was not surprised he knew and talked about sex, afterall Ikedi had sex before him, he's capable of bringing girls to their ban, an action that made him cut through the under of his trousers in his senior secondary days.
*****************************************************************************************
Western culture is rather antithetical to what Iyke had grown up to know; last Tuesday, he was seen kissing a white girl, everyone had thought that'll be the next court sitting with Anna divorcing him, beyond surprise, there is no news for the press yet.
Though Iyke had expected Anna to give him money and go her way, but it all resulted in this marriage. That very evening, when he'd gone to supply bread as usual, he'd seen blood trip down from the side stool beside the olphostery he sat; he looked around and found the body of a pot-bellied man whose identity remained unknown to him till today, Anna had stabbed the man. She obliged marrying Iyke to keep every information a secret. Her colleagues thought she'd been attracted to the well-built, black, muscular bread distributor, yet a game is on....

Emmanuel I. Egbo

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Witness by Wizkeyz: 5:45pm On Sep 02, 2018
Wow!!! nice story. I'm following

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Spy / Should A Christian Write Erotic Books? / Self Love; A Key To Loving Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.