Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,758 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Enyimba Stadium Aba Rated Best In Nigeria By SSTV. Video - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enyimba Stadium Aba Rated Best In Nigeria By SSTV. Video (2800 Views)

Enyimba FC Dressing Room, Enyimba Stadium Aba (Photos) / CAF Approves Enyimba Stadium For Cara Brazavile Game 29/08/2018. 5pm Live On Sst / The Dressing Rooms And Conveniece Of Enyimba Stadium, Aba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enyimba Stadium Aba Rated Best In Nigeria By SSTV. Video by Ponponkon: 7:06am On Aug 30, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZU48sC1tOc8

Enyimba stadium Aba was compared to Liverpool by team of Supersport analyst. Watch videos here
Re: Enyimba Stadium Aba Rated Best In Nigeria By SSTV. Video by Ponponkon: 7:08am On Aug 30, 2018
Lalasticlala lalasticlala even APC chieftain Orji Uzor Kalu has this to say

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCE-_V3KkX0
Re: Enyimba Stadium Aba Rated Best In Nigeria By SSTV. Video by Ponponkon: 7:12am On Aug 30, 2018
Mynd44 and Seun seun I vowed never to lie on this platform , please ban me any day I tell lies here.

Me I dey backup all my posts with evidence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3YljpDw76M
Re: Enyimba Stadium Aba Rated Best In Nigeria By SSTV. Video by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:14am On Aug 30, 2018
Simply one of the best...
Re: Enyimba Stadium Aba Rated Best In Nigeria By SSTV. Video by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:14am On Aug 30, 2018
Ponponkon:
Mynd44 and Seun seun I vowed never to lie on this platform , please ban me any day I tell lies here.

Me I dey backup all my posts with evidence

Dis kin vow dey funny o.
Stay wetin happen nah?! cheesy grin
Re: Enyimba Stadium Aba Rated Best In Nigeria By SSTV. Video by Ponponkon: 7:19am On Aug 30, 2018
post=70737562:

Dis kin vow dey funny o.
Stay wetin happen nah?! cheesy grin
My dear some minority elements always accuse me of being a paid agent of Dr Ikpeazu to the extent that my beloved Lalasticlala almost believed them. But as usual I dey always use picture or video proof to knock them off.
Re: Enyimba Stadium Aba Rated Best In Nigeria By SSTV. Video by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:20am On Aug 30, 2018
Ponponkon:
My dear some minority elements always accuse me of being a paid agent of Dr Ikpeazu to the extent that my beloved Lalasticlala almost believed them. But as usual I dey always use picture or video proof to knock them off.
Oh okay.
Pictures don't lie.
Only the blind people won't believe that this is one of the best stadium in Africa.
Re: Enyimba Stadium Aba Rated Best In Nigeria By SSTV. Video by Ponponkon: 7:22am On Aug 30, 2018
post=70737538:
Simply one of the best...
Oh u don price am? Ok mek we follow u shift goal post before Mynd44 arrive....... It is simply one of the best. Don't you think super eagles should play here?
Re: Enyimba Stadium Aba Rated Best In Nigeria By SSTV. Video by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:23am On Aug 30, 2018
Ponponkon:
Oh u don price am? Ok mek we follow u shift goal post before Mynd44 arrive....... It is simply one of the best. Don't you think super eagles should play here?
That stadium is better than the national stadium at the moment.
It will be a good play ground for the super eagles too.

1 Like

Re: Enyimba Stadium Aba Rated Best In Nigeria By SSTV. Video by Ponponkon: 7:29am On Aug 30, 2018
post=70737766:

That stadium is better than the national stadium at the moment.
It will be a good play ground for the super eagles too.
God bless you for being honest. You shall live long.
Re: Enyimba Stadium Aba Rated Best In Nigeria By SSTV. Video by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:33am On Aug 30, 2018
Ponponkon:
God bless you for being honest. You shall live long.
Amen.
And you too Chief ponponkon!

1 Like

Re: Enyimba Stadium Aba Rated Best In Nigeria By SSTV. Video by kodded(m): 7:45am On Aug 30, 2018
Re: Enyimba Stadium Aba Rated Best In Nigeria By SSTV. Video by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 30, 2018
The pitch is great no doubt, but the stands needs to be upgraded to worldstandard..

By the way, half a loaf is better than none.
Re: Enyimba Stadium Aba Rated Best In Nigeria By SSTV. Video by Ponponkon: 7:48am On Aug 30, 2018
kodded:
so there are telling me that, that arsenal training ground better than this ?

[img]https://2.bp..com/-TJ5mbKVt-t4/WyGQSW_o7KI/AAAAAAAASf0/A9OaTWLQ_Fwgobkc0h1wMEsRsEqWaZ3hgCEwYBhgL/s1600/Akwa_Ibom_003_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]
But you heard them say they have been to all
Re: Enyimba Stadium Aba Rated Best In Nigeria By SSTV. Video by kodded(m): 7:54am On Aug 30, 2018
Ponponkon:
But you heard them say they have been to all
nah just hyping, that stadium looks like a training ground for top teams in europe

1 Like

Re: Enyimba Stadium Aba Rated Best In Nigeria By SSTV. Video by divinelove(m): 9:09am On Aug 30, 2018
grin

The stadium is eye catching BC the facilities are new only time will tell the quality say 6 months later

All the comparisons are pure exaggerations, I laugh when I hear that because I have been to Abuja stadium. I was at aba stadium yesterday. I observed the following about where it is situated and the handling of ticket buying n quickly left the rowdy environment.

1. Nobody has said anything about the capacity of the stadium but I don't think it's up to 20000. This is quite small if true and more of township stadium.

2. Stadium was built in a market/ congested residential environment making it wrongly located.

3. There is no place advertised for one to buy ticket except at the stadium entrance gate which is not acceptable.

4. There were few extry and exit gate, that spells doom if anything goes wrong and fans struggle to leave.

5. security around the stadium was poor.

6. There is no single five star hotel in the whole of Aba
So where will the super eagles lounge in Aba or will they come from owerri. Super eagles is our national brand and if they play in Aba more than 20000 visitors will land in Aba with several VIP, does Aba have the infrastructure to make these visitors enjoy their stay.

7. The guest of super eagles is always another country national brand like SA with their top officials and delegates which 5 star hotel in Aba u wan give them?

8. Aba has no airport angry

9. Aba is not even a city but a town grin no single classy night club, no night life. But good joints full ooo with many standard 3 star hotels tongue

10. Aba has no shopping mall angry that should not be a problem as ariaria market dey angry

11. No single fly over in Aba but osisioma fly over still under construction will soon break the jinx grin Ikpeazu is working ie if he ever completes it

12. I don't want to talk about road network in Aba bc that much is known with absence of drainage channels
though ikpeazu is working on changing this particular narrative.

The super eagles should play in Aba was funny sha

By the way that video up there is not from Supersports is it. ponponkon tell your oga ikpeazu to address these areas b4 making further noise about a township stadium grin
Re: Enyimba Stadium Aba Rated Best In Nigeria By SSTV. Video by Ponponkon: 9:51am On Aug 30, 2018
divinelove:
grin

The stadium is eye catching BC the facilities are new only time will tell the quality.

All the comparisons are pure exaggerations, I laugh when I hear that because I have been to Abuja stadium. I was at aba stadium yesterday. I observed the following about where it is situated and the handling of ticket buying n quickly left the rowdy environment.

1. Nobody has said anything about the capacity of the stadium but I don't think it's up to 20000. This is quite small if true and more of township stadium.

2. Stadium was built in a market/ congested residential environment making it wrongly located.

3. There is no place advertised for one to buy ticket except at the stadium entrance gate which is not acceptable.

4. There were few extry and exit gate, that spells doom if anything goes wrong and fans struggle to leave.

5. security around the stadium was poor.

6. There is no single five star hotel in the whole of Aba
So where will the super eagles lounge in Aba or will they come from owerri. Super eagles is our national brand and if they play in Aba more than 20000 visitors will land in Aba with several VIP, does Aba have the infrastructure to make these visitors enjoy their stay.

7. The guest of super eagles is always another country national brand with their top officials and delegate which 5 star hotel in Aba u wan give them?

The super eagles should play in Aba was funny sha

By the way that video up there is not from Supersports is it. ponponkon tell your oga ikpeazu to address this areas b4 making further noise about a township stadium grin
Which video is not from Supersports? Who then telecasts Naijamade football? The stadium is 20,000 capacity, what is the capacity of Enugu and Sani Abacha stadium Kano that hosts national teams?
Re: Enyimba Stadium Aba Rated Best In Nigeria By SSTV. Video by divinelove(m): 10:07am On Aug 30, 2018
Ponponkon:
Which video is not from Supersports? Who then telecasts Naijamade football? The stadium is 20,000 capacity, what is the capacity of Enugu and Sani Abacha stadium Kano that hosts national teams?

No airport in Aba, except super eagles will land in owerri and then drive 45mins to Aba same with visiting fans n country.

Honestly Aba stadium will be far less than 20000, someone said around 13000. No one knows the exact capacity even the govt paid promoter ponponkon.

Aba stadium is a good township stadium but the infrastructure available where it is situated is poor and can't host super eagles.

If it was in owerri (or better still Enugu) with all needed infrastructure it will easily host super eagles regardless of the small capacity, with logistics n security sorted out.

The pitch proper is great and can host even champions league final grin but an international stadium is much more than a pitch.
Re: Enyimba Stadium Aba Rated Best In Nigeria By SSTV. Video by omar22(m): 10:13am On Aug 30, 2018
That stadium is not big enough to host a world cup game

The only thing good about the stadium is the Hybrid turf, which football fields in school in Europe and America are using
Re: Enyimba Stadium Aba Rated Best In Nigeria By SSTV. Video by laydoh(m): 11:45am On Aug 30, 2018
divinelove:

No airport in Aba, except super eagles will land in owerri and then drive 45mins to Aba same with visiting fans n country.

Honestly Aba stadium will be far less than 20000, someone said around 13000. No one knows the exact capacity even the govt paid promoter ponponkon.

Aba stadium is a good township stadium but the infrastructure available where it is situated is poor and can't host super eagles.

If it was in owerri (or better still Enugu) with all needed infrastructure it will easily host super eagles regardless of the small capacity, with logistics n security sorted out.

The pitch proper is great and can host even champions league final grin but an international stadium is much more than a pitch.

You are a killjoy!
Re: Enyimba Stadium Aba Rated Best In Nigeria By SSTV. Video by divinelove(m): 1:00pm On Aug 30, 2018
laydoh:
You are a killjoy!

Not really but a more exposed person that presented a balanced judgement and account of the Aba stadium.

If you have been to Abuja stadium like 7yrs ago u will see the difference.

Ponponkon should please give us helicopter view of the aba stadium if he wants to destroy all his efforts so far. grin that will show all how much of a local beautiful stadium it is.

The stadium try but let's not make a mountain out of a mole hill. I can tell the difference between bons and cake.
Re: Enyimba Stadium Aba Rated Best In Nigeria By SSTV. Video by BiafraIShere(m): 4:25pm On Aug 30, 2018
divinelove:

Not really but a more exposed person that presented a balanced judgement and account of the Aba stadium.

Ponponkon should please give us helicopter view of the aba stadium if he wants to destroy all his efforts so far. grin that will show all how much of a local beautiful stadium it is.

The stadium try but let's not make a mountain out of a mole hill. I can tell the difference between bons and cake.

Enyia, gbaa break dia! Nna, were ya nwayo abeg, Na Ponponkin you dey dis abi Na Aba?? Yes, the guy is over hyping things and is certainly a promoter of Ikpeazu but Aba is a city by all standards.
Re: Enyimba Stadium Aba Rated Best In Nigeria By SSTV. Video by Ifiokumo: 4:28pm On Aug 30, 2018
Enyimba stadium is in fact still a shythole
Re: Enyimba Stadium Aba Rated Best In Nigeria By SSTV. Video by Ponponkon: 4:39pm On Aug 30, 2018
Ifiokumo:
Enyimba stadium is in fact still a shythole
We like am like that

Re: Enyimba Stadium Aba Rated Best In Nigeria By SSTV. Video by Ponponkon: 4:41pm On Aug 30, 2018
divinelove:

You're more exposed than international sports analysts that rated it best in Nigeria? Go and play here

Re: Enyimba Stadium Aba Rated Best In Nigeria By SSTV. Video by dominique(f): 4:44pm On Aug 30, 2018
Better than Uyo stadium? What is it's capacity by the way?
Re: Enyimba Stadium Aba Rated Best In Nigeria By SSTV. Video by Ponponkon: 4:45pm On Aug 30, 2018
dominique:
Better than Uyo stadium? What is it's capacity by the way?
20,000 capacity
Re: Enyimba Stadium Aba Rated Best In Nigeria By SSTV. Video by divinelove(m): 6:06pm On Aug 30, 2018
Ponponkon:
You're more exposed than international sports analysts that rated it best in Nigeria? Go and play here

Lol

Sports analysts that watched on television against a man that saw the pitch live and knows Aba too well. I am not hating on Aba at all or it's stadium which I personally visited but Aba stadium remains a township stadium and Aba itself a town not a city.

Please don't upload the helicopter view of that stadium bc I won't be held responsible if u lose your job n you know job dey scarce now ooo bc it will earn u a sack letter from your boss ikpeazu

Re: Enyimba Stadium Aba Rated Best In Nigeria By SSTV. Video by Ponponkon: 8:02pm On Aug 30, 2018
divinelove:

Lol

Sports analysts that watched on television against a man that saw the pitch live and knows Aba too well. I am not hating on Aba at all or it's stadium which I personally visited but Aba stadium remains a township stadium and Aba itself a town not a city.

Please don't upload the helicopter view of that stadium bc I won't be held responsible if u lose your job n you know job dey scarce now ooo bc it will earn u a sack letter from your boss ikpeazu
Iwu otu agwo, visit addrex hotels Aba

Re: Enyimba Stadium Aba Rated Best In Nigeria By SSTV. Video by aforosco(m): 9:44pm On Aug 30, 2018
divinelove:

Btw Aba to owerri and Aba to PH.I think PH is closer you drive to Aba just like 30mins

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Has Been Voted As The Best Transfer In Premier League History / Abuja 2014 Commonwealth Games Bid / Get sure 2-3odd with 4-5 win every week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.