Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

See The Arab $million Supercars On London Streets In This Year's Supercar Season - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / See The Arab $million Supercars On London Streets In This Year's Supercar Season (40725 Views)

Buy And Ship Cars At Low Cost From Germany, USA & United Arab Emirate. / Checkout The Shocking Interiors Of These SuperCars(Photos) / Inside London's Warehouse Where Supercars Are Hired For ₦500,000 Per Hour(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Arab $million Supercars On London Streets In This Year's Supercar Season by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 30, 2018
FortifiedCity:
You wan chop money with me?

Yes
Re: See The Arab $million Supercars On London Streets In This Year's Supercar Season by delors(m): 2:49pm On Aug 30, 2018
Well, on a sunday monday 2 weeks ago headed to church in my neighbourhood, these young asian dudes just decided to display their toys...I parked to grab a drink and record as I drove my own chevvy Camaro cry Pictures loading
Re: See The Arab $million Supercars On London Streets In This Year's Supercar Season by stylewithjibs: 2:49pm On Aug 30, 2018
Wawu

Having great dress sense would really fit when you're riding these amazing cars.

learn to dress from fashionable celebrities; click the link below
https://stylewithjibs.com/celebrity-style-of-the-week-gabriel-akinosho/
Re: See The Arab $million Supercars On London Streets In This Year's Supercar Season by Blackfire(m): 2:50pm On Aug 30, 2018
Why is it that those who owns a particular religion enjoys life to the fullest, while those whom they gave the religion are always miserable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Arab $million Supercars On London Streets In This Year's Supercar Season by AlphaStyles(m): 2:51pm On Aug 30, 2018
oboy see cars na london the home for the rich and famous God punish poverty while for here person wey buy camry no go let person hear word with music from em motor camry wey dm dy use do taxi for dubai grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Arab $million Supercars On London Streets In This Year's Supercar Season by inventor432(m): 2:51pm On Aug 30, 2018
my dream car.
Re: See The Arab $million Supercars On London Streets In This Year's Supercar Season by FILEBE(m): 2:53pm On Aug 30, 2018
tstx:

Ode as if if them give you u no go collect .

vanity kee u there

Guy. If to say you near me or i see u i for tear you confirm slap wey go reset your destiny.

If dem leave the cars for Arabia wetin go do am? Why come to another man's country to show off your cars. If Nigerian billionaires does this to Ghana. You would have been the first to open your stinky mouth to rain insults on them. It is their money and they can do what they like with it but at least let it make sense.

1 Like

Re: See The Arab $million Supercars On London Streets In This Year's Supercar Season by thunderbabs: 2:56pm On Aug 30, 2018
Buh who curse nigeria na? E dey pain me sad
Re: See The Arab $million Supercars On London Streets In This Year's Supercar Season by tstx(m): 2:57pm On Aug 30, 2018
FILEBE:

Guy. If to say you near me or i see u i for tear you confirm slap!
Trust me.. on how u see me my size alone go discourage you
Re: See The Arab $million Supercars On London Streets In This Year's Supercar Season by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 30, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Yes
Oya start praying and fasting
Re: See The Arab $million Supercars On London Streets In This Year's Supercar Season by FILEBE(m): 3:00pm On Aug 30, 2018
tstx:

Trust me.. on how u see me my size alone go discourage you

Size no matter bros. Dem don down Mike Tyson. You be Goliath? David down am. Kamoru clear the doubt of one heavily built bouncer . Size no dey do am.
Re: See The Arab $million Supercars On London Streets In This Year's Supercar Season by castrokins(m): 3:06pm On Aug 30, 2018
Wawu! !!!
Re: See The Arab $million Supercars On London Streets In This Year's Supercar Season by SexTin(f): 3:13pm On Aug 30, 2018
FILEBE:
Vanity
U Dey Mad Ni
Re: See The Arab $million Supercars On London Streets In This Year's Supercar Season by CTechHub(m): 3:14pm On Aug 30, 2018
Arab money. money wey no dey finish
Re: See The Arab $million Supercars On London Streets In This Year's Supercar Season by Xuga(m): 3:14pm On Aug 30, 2018
omo nah to dey bomb arab websites remain ooo shocked shocked.....
Chai wey my laptop sef..
Re: See The Arab $million Supercars On London Streets In This Year's Supercar Season by klbakare(m): 3:19pm On Aug 30, 2018
Fukafuka:
cheesy
why you dey embarass my car for that pics
Re: See The Arab $million Supercars On London Streets In This Year's Supercar Season by FILEBE(m): 3:20pm On Aug 30, 2018
SexTin:
U Dey Mad Ni

Trying to heard? Shiit down pls.
Re: See The Arab $million Supercars On London Streets In This Year's Supercar Season by Maski87: 3:34pm On Aug 30, 2018
Davidoo,whey you nau.
Re: See The Arab $million Supercars On London Streets In This Year's Supercar Season by Corrinthians(m): 3:35pm On Aug 30, 2018
vizkiz:
Meanwhile one Nigerian will buy Honda 04 and he will be feeling like big man grin
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Arab $million Supercars On London Streets In This Year's Supercar Season by coolzeal(m): 3:35pm On Aug 30, 2018
No wonder dem small girls with big God keep rushing to Dubai.. grin grin grin
Re: See The Arab $million Supercars On London Streets In This Year's Supercar Season by vioment: 3:37pm On Aug 30, 2018
Just check out how clean the ground of the airport be. I fit sleep on top am without even mat; cannot be compared to the ground of many airports in naija. See hydraulics for that car lift. No be lie Oyibo wise, we black dumb for now. walahi i tell u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Arab $million Supercars On London Streets In This Year's Supercar Season by alienvirus: 3:50pm On Aug 30, 2018
vioment:
Just check out how clean the ground of the airport be. I fit sleep on top am without even mat; cannot be compared to the ground of many airports in naija. See hydraulics for that car lift. No be lie Oyibo wise, we black dumb for now. walahi i tell u.

I have an area being washed with water and soap every morning in Medina, Saudi Arabia.
Re: See The Arab $million Supercars On London Streets In This Year's Supercar Season by tunary(m): 3:50pm On Aug 30, 2018
Fukafuka:
cheesy
lmao
Re: See The Arab $million Supercars On London Streets In This Year's Supercar Season by Ugosample(m): 3:55pm On Aug 30, 2018
vizkiz:
Meanwhile one Nigerian will buy Honda 04 and he will be feeling like big man grin

lmao

you no go blame them na
Re: See The Arab $million Supercars On London Streets In This Year's Supercar Season by vioment: 4:08pm On Aug 30, 2018
alienvirus:

I have an area being washed with water and soap every morning in Medina, Saudi Arabia.

This is not just water and soap thing. This is professional pressure wash that the airport can buy to use or contract out the job to once a month.

This is lack of professionalism starring us in the face. We really lack discipline as a nation and we lack it on many fronts.

Naijans are very intelligent individuals even the rest of the world is taking notice. My concern be say we dun dey be a very big drum with nothing inside and no safeguard for the drum.

1 Like

Re: See The Arab $million Supercars On London Streets In This Year's Supercar Season by stefantobhy: 4:18pm On Aug 30, 2018
Chai..these are cars and nt motor

2 Likes

Re: See The Arab $million Supercars On London Streets In This Year's Supercar Season by Cyriloha(m): 4:49pm On Aug 30, 2018
jomoh:
Yet you won’t find poverty there

There's poverty in every country
Re: See The Arab $million Supercars On London Streets In This Year's Supercar Season by biosystech: 4:54pm On Aug 30, 2018
Nice cars! Awesome is the fact that London has the roads here they can race them on. But erm, how about Yemen where there's crisis?

Any idea why London is the choice location for such if according to the story, the reason is to escape the heat wave?

Interested in getting a fairly used laptop at an affordable rate, click on my username.
Re: See The Arab $million Supercars On London Streets In This Year's Supercar Season by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 30, 2018
directorXixXICK:
Some people news nor even dey reach ground finish before mod they rush am put for FP

Autojosh is probably a moderator. grin

I have noticed something on NL posts.

1. People tend to view and comment on 'popular' posters. I noticed a topic posted recently and the post had about 10 comments. But another person later (within one week or so) posted same topic, and boom! FP and comments.

2. Content of posts matters. People tend to like posts of people they dream to be (e.g Celebrities), fancy things they may not have (e.g supercars) thought provoking posts, politics and religious posts, etc.

3. Mods seem to have favourite posters. even of it is just 1 comment, the posts is pushed to FP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Arab $million Supercars On London Streets In This Year's Supercar Season by pweshdodo(m): 6:43pm On Aug 30, 2018
Fukafuka:
cheesy
Fukafuka

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Forklift For Hire In Lagos At Reduced Price / Glimpse Of The First Hyperloop Dubbed An 'airplane Without Wings'' (photos) / Very Clean Tokunbo Vision Mack Truck For sale! Price #27m.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.