Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

See Explosive Response CNN Gave Trump On Twitter. - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / See Explosive Response CNN Gave Trump On Twitter. (45781 Views)

Donald Trump Bans Diego Maradona From Entering US "For Insulting Trump On TV" / Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) / Donald Trump On The Cover Of Playboy Magazine In 1990 Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Explosive Response CNN Gave Trump On Twitter. by Austinleo: 3:33pm On Aug 30, 2018
One hardly finds a sensible individual like you on forums like this bro.

(People talk out of hate and ill-feelings)

It s funny since most people just talk and believe everything the Media says. I feel sorry for a lot of Nigerians because they are the most less informed people on this planet. They sit in the shithole and just make comments without knowing what's going on.

Everybody hates Trump and everyone follows

I'm not Trump fan but, seeing a lot of Nigerians make comments about America and Trump when they never traveled out of the state were they were born is sad.

Russia is a developing country(https://www.investopedia.com/updates/top-developing-countries/). Yes they have weapons but can you be world power/fight war when you dont have adequate resources (Finance) or meet the requirements?

America remains world power and there is nothing Haters can do by just grudging.

transformed:
Ironically, America economy and military are getting better since the guy came in, highest stock ever, highest growth rate since 80s, lowest unemployment since the 60s, lowest unemployment rate among blacks ever, highest consumer, ISIS gone, Syria almost gone, etc. A times dolt too could be smart, so unfortunate the Man has temperament of a baby, racist/Hitler tendency, though CNN too behave like bad mother...but under him business don't seem to be shutting down, but growing at the highest unbelievable rate. Meaning that Buhari can be lifeless, uneducated, and unintelligent and still grow economy, unfortunately, this seem not to be so
Re: See Explosive Response CNN Gave Trump On Twitter. by InvertedHammer: 3:34pm On Aug 30, 2018
/
The fact still remains that CNN had been caught in many lies before eg. Creating a background set to seem like they are reporting from a war zone whereas they were behind their studio.

/
Re: See Explosive Response CNN Gave Trump On Twitter. by TechCapon(m): 3:35pm On Aug 30, 2018
delishpot:

Na wa
why?
Re: See Explosive Response CNN Gave Trump On Twitter. by CaptainFM1: 3:35pm On Aug 30, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Assuming America is a business and Trump is her merchant

By now, Trump should have been out of business and America should have been shutdown

What am saying is that America has never have it this bad before

Trump is not just a magnified comic politician but an indigent leader

I expect the President of the world superpower country to be bold, courageous, disciplined and full of charismatic actions

Ever since this American albino became President, the great America has been humbled and the small Putin now looks like a Goliath

Well said. However it is this same comic way he rose to power. You will remember there's no opposition he did not give names to. Lying Ted, Crooked Hilarious Clinton, Little Ted, Little Rocket Man, Low Energy Jeb
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_nicknames_used_by_Donald_Trump

So, what's your point? He still became the president of the greatest country in the world. He never changed his stance and it has taken him less than 2years to revive American economy. His base still loves him. Americans particularly loves him for his continuous effort at "draining the swamp".

I don't think any president is bolder than him. Like he woke up one morning and Unilaterally declares Jerusalem the Capital of Isreal. How about the peace deal ongoing with the Little rocket man? He's a great nationalist, and that's exactly who we need in Nigeria.....not a lifeless Buhari

1 Like

Re: See Explosive Response CNN Gave Trump On Twitter. by ebenholer(m): 3:46pm On Aug 30, 2018
Lack of emotional control is really affecting Trump, having all people on ur side is impossible to be real, there are many who will still find our kindness to be a wickedness and other way round. But Trump seems to desire to have world under his feet
Re: See Explosive Response CNN Gave Trump On Twitter. by ebenholer(m): 3:49pm On Aug 30, 2018
CaptainFM1:

Well said. However it is this same comic way he rose to power. You will remember there's no opposition he did not give names to. Lying Ted, Crooked Hilarious Clinton, Little Ted, Little Rocket Man, Low Energy Jeb

So, what's your point? He still became the president of the greatest country in the world. He never changed his stance and it has taken him less than 2years to revive American economy. His base still loves him. Americans particularly loves him for his continuous effort at "draining the swamp".

I don't think any president is bolder than him. Like he woke up one morning and Unilaterally declares Jerusalem the Capital of Isreal. How about the peace deal ongoing with the Little rocket man? He's a great nationalist, and that's exactly who we need in Nigeria.....not a lifeless Buhari
Though Trump has some positive values that are admirable to all, yet seems not naive towards views of others. This is a selfish attitude
Re: See Explosive Response CNN Gave Trump On Twitter. by OttHin: 3:50pm On Aug 30, 2018
End Sars

End Lifeless

Nigerians are tired of eating sh!t.

1 Like

Re: See Explosive Response CNN Gave Trump On Twitter. by daylae(m): 3:52pm On Aug 30, 2018
One major difference between Obama and Trump. The former was hated and all sorts of wicked things was said about him by conservative news media(Fox news) but you don't see him going on twitter throwing tantrums.

1 Like

Re: See Explosive Response CNN Gave Trump On Twitter. by daylae(m): 3:57pm On Aug 30, 2018
MJBOLT:
op,is your brain paining you undecided what's explosive in the reply??
maybe trying to call the president a fool in a subtle way.
Re: See Explosive Response CNN Gave Trump On Twitter. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 30, 2018
The man thought leading America is the same as any of those celebrity shows where a fake life is the order of the day.Next time Americans will shine their eyes before they cue behind a buffoon this man has turned out to be.
Re: See Explosive Response CNN Gave Trump On Twitter. by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 4:01pm On Aug 30, 2018
jchioma:
Blast! Too much diss in one tweet.

It reminds me of the story of When Nelson Mandela was studying law at the University, a white professor, whose last name was Peters, disliked him intensely.

One day, Mr. Peters was having lunch at the dining room when Mandela came along with his tray & sat next to the professor.

The professor said, "Mr Mandela, you do not understand, a pig & a bird do not sit together to eat"

Mandela looked at him as a parent would a rude child & calmly replied, *"You do not worry professor. I'll fly away,"*
& he went & sat at another table.

Mr. Peters, reddened with rage, decided to take revenge.

The next day in class he posed the following question:
"Mr. Mandela, if you were walking down the street & found a package, & within was a bag of wisdom & another bag with money, which one would you take ?"

Without hesitating, Mandela responded, "The one with the money, of course."

Mr. Peters , smiling sarcastically said,
"I, in your place, would have taken the wisdom."

Nelson Mandela shrugged & responded, *"Each one takes what he doesn't have."*

Mr. Peters, by this time was fit to be tied. So great was his anger that he wrote on Nelson Mandela's exam sheet the word "IDIOT"
& gave it to Mandela.

Mandela took the exam sheet & sat down at his desk trying very hard to remain calm while he contemplated his next move.

A few minutes later, Nelson Mandela got up, went to the professor & told him in a dignified polite tone,

"Mr. Peters, *you signed the sheet*, but you did not give me the grade."

���

Don't mess with intelligent people..
Good fiction lipsrsealed
Re: See Explosive Response CNN Gave Trump On Twitter. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 30, 2018
Lomprico2:
Am still looking for the explosion in the reply?

This 'lifeless' comment on buhari really pain BMCs and zombies enter bone o! cheesy
The Buhari phobia that most of you has has blinded you or may be you are not intelligent enough to read between the lines.
Re: See Explosive Response CNN Gave Trump On Twitter. by leonard002(m): 4:06pm On Aug 30, 2018
lolz. explosive...
Re: See Explosive Response CNN Gave Trump On Twitter. by Kaykay(m): 4:13pm On Aug 30, 2018
Re: See Explosive Response CNN Gave Trump On Twitter. by lofty900(m): 2:41pm
Wiseandtrue:
BMCs doing everything possible to discredit Trump! As if it will change the fact that Buhari is lifeless!!!

Re: See Explosive Response CNN Gave Trump On Twitter. by sdindan: 2:53pm
grin

Still looking for the Explosive
(Quote) (Report) 39 Likes (Like) 2 Shares (Share)

Re: See Explosive Response CNN Gave Trump On Twitter. by sevo(m): 2:56pm
Where d explotives abi explosion??
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like) (Share)

Reading through the comments above & others, I can now understand why there are terrible, immature and unbelievable comments on this forum. So many literate illiterates, so shameful that so many are frustrated and delighted in spreading falsehood and hatredness. So awful
Re: See Explosive Response CNN Gave Trump On Twitter. by fk001(m): 4:17pm On Aug 30, 2018
MAJORBANKZ:
ever since president Trump gave that derogatory remark against mr buhari BMC now sees trump as a plague. I remember prior to calling pmb lifeless BMC were fool of praises when buiari met trump and attributed d meeting due to buhari performace in goverance

I am not BMC, i dont even know what it means.

Thank you smiley

1 Like

Re: See Explosive Response CNN Gave Trump On Twitter. by gcof(m): 4:30pm On Aug 30, 2018
CaptainFM1:

Nigerians just tune to cnn, listen to one news about trump and feel like they live in America. They must think that America’s voting system is filled with corrupt practices and rigging just like in Nigeria
Re: See Explosive Response CNN Gave Trump On Twitter. by Lucasbalo(m): 4:34pm On Aug 30, 2018
BlackBaron:
Trump is a modern day Caligula, and certainly the worst villain President America ever had. Lying, racist, misogynistic man.

His modern comparatives would be either Mussolini or Berlusconi.
God bless you my man. You hit a Grand Slam. Nothing to add. Big thump up for you.
Re: See Explosive Response CNN Gave Trump On Twitter. by gcof(m): 4:35pm On Aug 30, 2018
maoolakanm:
The man thought leading America is the same as any of those celebrity shows where a fake life is the order of the day.Next time Americans will shine their eyes before they cue behind a buffoon this man has turned out to be.
he didn’t turn to anything he wasn’t prior to the election. Americans saw all these and they love him and they made him their president despite all the falsehood the media were spreading about him. Don’t be surprised if he wins second term
Re: See Explosive Response CNN Gave Trump On Twitter. by ADMAF(m): 4:45pm On Aug 30, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

By now, Trump should have been out of business and America should have been shutdown

I expect the President of the world superpower country to be bold, courageous, disciplined and full of charismatic actions

Ever since this American albino became President, the great America has been humbled and the small Putin now looks like a Goliath
Everyone wants to see the aspect of the news they are interested in. However, while I don't totally like this man, being made to look like he's clueless is a lie.
The American economy has not boomed as well as it is currently doing for several decades. His policy of America first is not because he is weak, it is because he feels other countries have been taking advantage of American liberalism at the detriment of his Country. He wants American companies back home to provide more jobs, he is making it difficult for immigrants to come and occupy the job market while citizens are unemployed. You might not like him, but it doesn't stop the fact that he's very very smart!!

2 Likes

Re: See Explosive Response CNN Gave Trump On Twitter. by bxcode(m): 4:58pm On Aug 30, 2018
Trump my man cool. The tough headed Cyrus.
Re: See Explosive Response CNN Gave Trump On Twitter. by Lomprico2: 4:59pm On Aug 30, 2018
maoolakanm:
The Buhari phobia that most of you has has blinded you or may be you are not intelligent enough to read between the lines.

Another lifeless brainless zombie! undecided
Re: See Explosive Response CNN Gave Trump On Twitter. by GoldHorse(m): 5:04pm On Aug 30, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

What destroyed your lovely submission is calling Putin "small". Empty barrel makes the loudest noise. Because Putin or Russia does not make as much noise as America does not mean they are small.

Putin is my best President of all time.
Re: See Explosive Response CNN Gave Trump On Twitter. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 30, 2018
No surer sign of how social norms have fallen, but still it is kinda refreshing to see a whole POTUS and CNN use foul language on each other.
We want to see Trump engage in a fisticuffs someday.
#theNewWorldOrder
Re: See Explosive Response CNN Gave Trump On Twitter. by udemzyudex(m): 5:22pm On Aug 30, 2018
Still searching for the explosive response
Re: See Explosive Response CNN Gave Trump On Twitter. by Arkmanbuddy(m): 5:36pm On Aug 30, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

He's still bolder and more charismatic than Obama was. He has shown that he's capable of fulfilling his promises and is better than most past POTUSs.
Re: See Explosive Response CNN Gave Trump On Twitter. by HeWrites(m): 5:46pm On Aug 30, 2018
TechCapon:
it's getting worse everyday.
Re: See Explosive Response CNN Gave Trump On Twitter. by bcube01(m): 5:57pm On Aug 30, 2018
Donald95:
Trump is not all that wrong

Afterall CNN admitted that their are many Fools attached to them story and the writers

But why are BMC crew pained for American matter

We have a dull NTA That keep on lying to us about the lifeless one.

IN AFRICA TRADITION, KINGS ARE REFERRED TO AS "YOUR HIGHNESS" IN nigeria LEADERSHIP, OUR PRESIDENT IS REFERRED TO AS "YOUR LIFELESS" IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, VISIT THE LAGOON

Seems u don't really get the picture from CNN's reply. The joke is actually on Trump and the reporter being exonerated and supported by his employer. I wouldn't understand why u would want to involve Buhari or BMC crew or even NTA to the news (Well that's how some naija peeps thinks sha). It's a very obvious case that Trump is a loose mouthed fellow and can say somethings without thinking it thru or maybe he does but just wants to make us know how silly he could be. As for calling buhari lifeless well he's a coward cos those are the kinda ppl who talk behind ppls back ( i'm sure u have come across a few) and we all have a fair share of them. I'm beginning to wonder how many presidents Trump has called all sorts of names behind-the-scenes ( Cameron - ex uk PM comes to mind). Well i'll advice u take Trump's comments with a pinch of salt. The World have come to realize that.

1 Like

Re: See Explosive Response CNN Gave Trump On Twitter. by bcube01(m): 6:09pm On Aug 30, 2018
Arkmanbuddy:

He's still bolder and more charismatic than Obama was. He has shown that he's capable of fulfilling his promises and is better than most past POTUSs.

Are u sure about this? Pls i'll like ask where u got ur people's opinion poll as per bolder and more charismatic ( by the way all US Presidents have these qualities). I've never seen a US president without these qualities in my life time sha. Also as per the promises, has he signed that gun control bill he said he was going to. And has mexico started paying for the wall he said the usa will build but mexico will pay for? Abeg Trump na talkative ja 're.

1 Like

Re: See Explosive Response CNN Gave Trump On Twitter. by dannybee(m): 6:11pm On Aug 30, 2018
tstx:
No Nigerian Journalist should try this with buhari aka lifelessness. i repeat.. NO NIGERIAN JOURNALIST SHOULD TRY THIS WITH BUHARI.

Your people will look for you.
You mean his royal lifeless?
Re: See Explosive Response CNN Gave Trump On Twitter. by DavidEsq(m): 6:14pm On Aug 30, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

If u look at the book of Daniel 7:2-8, particularly at verse 8, u wld see a certain Kingdom (government) was described as a horn having an eye and also having a mouth that was speaking ARROGANTLY. Which do u think that Kingdom is? At Daniel 2:37-43, particularly at 42 and 43, u wld be able to identify that very Kingdom. Dat same Kingdom is described at Daniel 7:20, 24 and 25. That scripture also accurately foretells who the next world power wld be and it's king and it's subject.
So when I see Trump acting this way, it strengthens my belief in the Holy scriptures.
Re: See Explosive Response CNN Gave Trump On Twitter. by rock003: 6:22pm On Aug 30, 2018
lofty900:
grow up. CNN is BMC again?

Please use your head when reading comments

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dutch Prisons Are Closing Because The Country Is So Safe / Melania Trump Visits The Great Pyramid And The Sphinx In Egypt (Photos) / Gunman Opens Fire At Elementary School In Russia. 9 Dead, Shooter Kills Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.