Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Using Your New SIM To Call For Free For Life - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Using Your New SIM To Call For Free For Life (467 Views)

Earn $500 Free For Reading World News. Cash Out Weekly Free / 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life / What Will I Stand To Benefit From Selling & Registering Mtn Sim to Subscribers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Using Your New SIM To Call For Free For Life by loasunkanmi(m): 2:55pm On Aug 30, 2018
This is how it work,Every SIM securely store the service subscriber key(IMSI)used to identify a subciber on phone device or computer.Every SIM card contains its unique serial number, international unique number of the mobile user(IMSI),security authentication and ciphery information,temporary information related to the local network.Now the work is to decode this IMSI from your sim .By decoding your sim giving you the tools to take out your identification from a particular network provider,this will then allow you to use the sim for call and browsing anyhow.i wish you buy a new sim and register it then do this ,it very simple. Now two thing is possible pick one . I have ready made SIMs to sell if you are reside in osun you can call me and let meet but if you want to do it yourself then you have to pay two thousand naira, moreso if you can reach me and want me to do it practically for you it is #5,000.you can check my blog at ashmarelief..com but i have every line to sell if you want.
Re: Using Your New SIM To Call For Free For Life by loasunkanmi(m): 5:58pm On Aug 30, 2018
It is very simple
Re: Using Your New SIM To Call For Free For Life by Soleye24(m): 11:20pm On Aug 30, 2018
message me on wasup 09033600580

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have $50 (19k) To Invest And Earn $200 Profit Monthly / US Phone Number needed? / 3 Sure Ways Of Making Money.no Fraud All Legit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.