Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,455 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Alero Aleruchi Accuses Clement Odah Of Molesting Her For Turning Him Down - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alero Aleruchi Accuses Clement Odah Of Molesting Her For Turning Him Down (41767 Views)

Liberian Man Killed His Wife After She Caught Him Molesting Her Daughter (Pix) / Man Attacks Osun Student & Her Friends, Injures Them For Turning Him Down (Pics) / Nigerian Man Sexually Abuses A Lady In London After Turning Him Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alero Aleruchi Accuses Clement Odah Of Molesting Her For Turning Him Down by Amagite2: 5:43pm On Aug 30, 2018
A lady, Alero Aleruchi has taken to Facebook to call out an Ebonyi State Local Government Chairman, Clement Odah for allegedly molesting her for turning him down.

According to the mother of two, the man who is her neighbour, sent his thugs to beat her up. Read her story below...

"I was molested by a local government chairman staying in my compound, he asked his thugs to beat me up to pop, cause I refused giving into his demands. God help our politicians, people elected to take care
Of us are busy going around with thugs to kill us...The man is oppressing everyone in d compound cause his local govt chairman of ohaukwu local government in Ebonyi state .. Asked me out I turned him down only for him to knock on my door I opened He said he wants to see me, I asked him to hold on lemme dress properly,i dressed came out, he said am gossiping with his name I asked how he slapped me, I told him not to slap me again, he asked his thugs to take me down, dey beat up broke my iPhone and tecno phone,tore my clothes. Things we see in this country,and he came back threatening my life if I take the case further. General public take note
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/08/woman-accuses-ebonyi-state-lg-chairman-of-molesting-her-for-turning-him-down.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alero Aleruchi Accuses Clement Odah Of Molesting Her For Turning Him Down by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 30, 2018
PDP. Na them.

Meanwhile, never judge a story such as this. There's a lot left unsaid.

32 Likes

Re: Alero Aleruchi Accuses Clement Odah Of Molesting Her For Turning Him Down by ozento: 5:57pm On Aug 30, 2018
watin make u dey gossip abat am? stop olofofo u no go here. see ur eyes now. wel, go see uncle frank for treatment.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alero Aleruchi Accuses Clement Odah Of Molesting Her For Turning Him Down by ikeno(m): 6:04pm On Aug 30, 2018
this is a case of assault and best to report to the police

5 Likes

Re: Alero Aleruchi Accuses Clement Odah Of Molesting Her For Turning Him Down by amaniro: 6:06pm On Aug 30, 2018
I can't still see the use of LGA chairman. Just an avenue to eat money.

15 Likes

Re: Alero Aleruchi Accuses Clement Odah Of Molesting Her For Turning Him Down by ExAngel007(f): 7:47pm On Aug 30, 2018
Very sad indeed. i think human rights activist should take up the case.

3 Likes

Re: Alero Aleruchi Accuses Clement Odah Of Molesting Her For Turning Him Down by obaival(m): 7:48pm On Aug 30, 2018
The woman fine for the first picture & kind of wowo for the second one tongue

11 Likes

Re: Alero Aleruchi Accuses Clement Odah Of Molesting Her For Turning Him Down by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 30, 2018
Don't worry madam.... Just get ready to mock him when God shows him that he's nothing...

7 Likes

Re: Alero Aleruchi Accuses Clement Odah Of Molesting Her For Turning Him Down by DIKEnaWAR: 7:49pm On Aug 30, 2018
The goat is married o. But has no regard for his wife as he goes about like mkpi� chasing girls.

6 Likes

Re: Alero Aleruchi Accuses Clement Odah Of Molesting Her For Turning Him Down by Benekruku(m): 7:50pm On Aug 30, 2018
PDP is a South Eastern party

Issue should be addressed internally
Re: Alero Aleruchi Accuses Clement Odah Of Molesting Her For Turning Him Down by Twoclans(f): 7:52pm On Aug 30, 2018
This is a case of chopping the chairman's money and leaving the guy all high and erect. Regardless its not justified . undecided

4 Likes

Re: Alero Aleruchi Accuses Clement Odah Of Molesting Her For Turning Him Down by Patrinus: 7:52pm On Aug 30, 2018
I pray this ain' true. I pray its not a ripple effect of the #metoo movement.

If it is however true, then dude needs to reexamine his priorities in life.

With all the funds available at his disposal both legit and non legit, he should b sleeping with beauty pageant queens without breaking a sweat not harassing some girl in his compound.

1 Like

Re: Alero Aleruchi Accuses Clement Odah Of Molesting Her For Turning Him Down by chrisifeanyi: 7:54pm On Aug 30, 2018
obaival:
The woman fine for the first picture & kind of wowo for the second one tongue

You get eyes. They will love-vendor their Facebook pic and some Mumu go dey carry Vaseline for their pix but in real life na apology. Can u compare those two pics. Gals eehh
Re: Alero Aleruchi Accuses Clement Odah Of Molesting Her For Turning Him Down by sparkleboy(m): 7:54pm On Aug 30, 2018
He has forgotten that Power is transient and indeed life itself.
And He's supposed to be a lawyer.
....spits on the accused and move on....

1 Like

Re: Alero Aleruchi Accuses Clement Odah Of Molesting Her For Turning Him Down by goshen26: 7:55pm On Aug 30, 2018
Amagite2:
A lady, Alero Aleruchi has taken to Facebook to call out an Ebonyi State Local Government Chairman, Clement Odah for allegedly molesting her for turning him down.

According to the mother of two, the man who is her neighbour, sent his thugs to beat her up. Read her story below...

"I was molested by a local government chairman staying in my compound, he asked his thugs to beat me up to pop, cause I refused giving into his demands. God help our politicians, people elected to take care
Of us are busy going around with thugs to kill us...The man is oppressing everyone in d compound cause his local govt chairman of ohaukwu local government in Ebonyi state .. Asked me out I turned him down only for him to knock on my door I opened He said he wants to see me, I asked him to hold on lemme dress properly,i dressed came out, he said am gossiping with his name I asked how he slapped me, I told him not to slap me again, he asked his thugs to take me down, dey beat up broke my iPhone and tecno phone,tore my clothes. Things we see in this country,and he came back threatening my life if I take the case further. General public take note
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/08/woman-accuses-ebonyi-state-lg-chairman-of-molesting-her-for-turning-him-down.html

Relocate asap for ur life, then look for sound human right activist, women protection body and report him....

Also alert Linda ikeji for enough amebo on the social media for fast circulation. Within two weeks the idiat will tell the story "I was a local govt chairman"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alero Aleruchi Accuses Clement Odah Of Molesting Her For Turning Him Down by rock003: 7:56pm On Aug 30, 2018
Earthbound:
PDP. Na them.

You say people shouldn't judge, yet your first statement is a judgement. What a hypocrite!

5 Likes

Re: Alero Aleruchi Accuses Clement Odah Of Molesting Her For Turning Him Down by naijacentric(m): 7:56pm On Aug 30, 2018
Lets hear d man story too bcus women can form victim ehn

3 Likes

Re: Alero Aleruchi Accuses Clement Odah Of Molesting Her For Turning Him Down by Akabuking: 7:56pm On Aug 30, 2018
Report him to fr Mbaka
Re: Alero Aleruchi Accuses Clement Odah Of Molesting Her For Turning Him Down by Dandsome: 7:58pm On Aug 30, 2018
Okay, but from experience there's always three sides to a story.

Her side

His side

The truth.

Let's wait for the other two sides
Re: Alero Aleruchi Accuses Clement Odah Of Molesting Her For Turning Him Down by obaival(m): 7:58pm On Aug 30, 2018
chrisifeanyi:

You get eyes. They will love-vendor their Facebook pic and some Mumu go dey carry Vaseline for their pix but in real life na apology. Can u compare those two pics. Gals eehh
Originalfake
Re: Alero Aleruchi Accuses Clement Odah Of Molesting Her For Turning Him Down by Haryourmieykhun(m): 7:58pm On Aug 30, 2018
I swear this man no get joy @all
Re: Alero Aleruchi Accuses Clement Odah Of Molesting Her For Turning Him Down by addikt(m): 7:59pm On Aug 30, 2018
Se If dem best person well well, na purple blood go comot him body??
Re: Alero Aleruchi Accuses Clement Odah Of Molesting Her For Turning Him Down by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 30, 2018
Fake and baseless accusation as usual.
This is nothing other than emotional blackmail.

1 Like

Re: Alero Aleruchi Accuses Clement Odah Of Molesting Her For Turning Him Down by Darkseid(m): 8:03pm On Aug 30, 2018
Look her first picture, then look the second one, I swear most women no go make heaven.

1 Like

Re: Alero Aleruchi Accuses Clement Odah Of Molesting Her For Turning Him Down by GAJIT: 8:04pm On Aug 30, 2018
Earthbound:
PDP. Na them.

LIFELESS
Re: Alero Aleruchi Accuses Clement Odah Of Molesting Her For Turning Him Down by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 30, 2018
goshen26:

Relocate asap for ur life, then look for sound human right activist, women protection body and report him....

Also alert Linda ikeji for enough amebo on the social media for fast circulation. Within two weeks the idiat will tell the story "I was a local govt chairman"

Who's going to sack him? you and your fellow social media online warriors?
Re: Alero Aleruchi Accuses Clement Odah Of Molesting Her For Turning Him Down by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 30, 2018
I don't see anything that was done to her, unless the man removed her makeup.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alero Aleruchi Accuses Clement Odah Of Molesting Her For Turning Him Down by SEONaijaExpert: 8:09pm On Aug 30, 2018
I don't support woman battery. Fact said.

Yet, this story is twisted. Something in me is not believing her. Is it because she turned him down or because she was soiling the guy's name.
Re: Alero Aleruchi Accuses Clement Odah Of Molesting Her For Turning Him Down by dasparrow: 8:09pm On Aug 30, 2018
Nigeria: A country crawling with pedophiles, rapists and thugs.
Re: Alero Aleruchi Accuses Clement Odah Of Molesting Her For Turning Him Down by chuksanambra: 8:14pm On Aug 30, 2018
All these wawa goats, they never stop behaving like animals.

Since they banned wawas from riding okada in Anambra, omambala have known peace.

1 Like

Re: Alero Aleruchi Accuses Clement Odah Of Molesting Her For Turning Him Down by Kingspin(m): 8:16pm On Aug 30, 2018
When you expect the court and police to delivery they mess up even at the last minutes.
Re: Alero Aleruchi Accuses Clement Odah Of Molesting Her For Turning Him Down by showafrica(m): 8:18pm On Aug 30, 2018
Hanseel1:
Fake and baseless accusation as usual.

This is nothing other than emotional blackmail.

I thought it was only me thinking the same thing. This is one Sided story and the desperation on her choice of word is red. She was actually going about gossiping that the chairman wanted to have her.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robbers Shoot Man Dead For Refusing To Give Them His Phone (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eze Chikamnayo Along Enugu Portharcourt Express Road / Police Kill Kidnapper "Lucifer" Ekweme Brown Ike In Rivers State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.