Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

The Course On My Jamb Profile Is Different From The Course I Studied - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Course On My Jamb Profile Is Different From The Course I Studied (2582 Views)

Best PPA In Ogun State For Those That Studied Education / I Am Teaching In Another School, Different From My PPA / JAMB Profile Creation And Login Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Course On My Jamb Profile Is Different From The Course I Studied by Fapta(m): 5:29am On Sep 27, 2018
Good day to you all, please I urgently need your advice on this issue. The course on my Jamb profile is different from the course I studied. Can I correct this during the registration process or my name will not be uploaded for registration at all ? Please help me out.
Re: The Course On My Jamb Profile Is Different From The Course I Studied by BoboKush(m): 6:09am On Sep 27, 2018
Fapta:
Good day to you all, please I urgently need your advice on this issue. The course on my Jamb profile is different from the course I studied. Can I correct this during the registration process or my name will not be uploaded for registration at all ? Please help me out.

U Wil do jamb Regularization to correct it to the new course ur doing...

1 Like

Re: The Course On My Jamb Profile Is Different From The Course I Studied by blakid(m): 3:23pm On Sep 28, 2018
have u checked if ur name is on jamb matriculation list? if not, do dt asap. if ur name is on d matriculation list u don't have to trouble urself u wil be mobilized, but if not on the list just pay and print ur admission letter dn check ur matriculation status in few minutes ur name would have been included by dn.
Re: The Course On My Jamb Profile Is Different From The Course I Studied by olac21(m): 5:27pm On Sep 29, 2018
Pls help me, my school and course are different from the one on Jamb portal!
What do I need to do pls cos I am a student of Unilorin

Re: The Course On My Jamb Profile Is Different From The Course I Studied by olac21(m): 5:33pm On Sep 29, 2018
blakid:
have u checked if ur name is on jamb matriculation list? if not, do dt asap. if ur name is on d matriculation list u don't have to trouble urself u wil be mobilized, but if not on the list just pay and print ur admission letter dn check ur matriculation status in few minutes ur name would have been included by dn.
Bro, sorry for quoting you, pls take a look at what I uploaded up there and give me a response?
I mean the one with victor as name and public admin as course in a poly but am a student of Unilorin
Re: The Course On My Jamb Profile Is Different From The Course I Studied by blakid(m): 7:32pm On Sep 29, 2018
olac21:

Bro, sorry for quoting you, pls take a look at what I uploaded up there and give me a response?
I mean the one with victor as name and public admin as course in a poly but am a student of Unilorin
Nysc has notin to do with ur admission letter, all what they are after is if ur name is on jamb matriculation list. According to what's up dere, it says kindly print ur admission letter, just do dt bro dn check ur matriculation status after few minutes.
Unilorin!! dt's my alma mater, also graduating dis year. have u confirmed ur graduating status?
Re: The Course On My Jamb Profile Is Different From The Course I Studied by olac21(m): 8:14pm On Sep 29, 2018
blakid:

Nysc has notin to do with ur admission letter, all what they are after is if ur name is on jamb matriculation list. According to what's up dere, it says kindly print ur admission letter, just do dt bro dn check ur matriculation status after few minutes.
Unilorin!! dt's my alma mater, also graduating dis year. have u confirmed ur graduating status?
OK I will do just that, yes I have, I made it..what Dept are you?
Am in History&Int'l Studies!
Re: The Course On My Jamb Profile Is Different From The Course I Studied by blakid(m): 8:19pm On Sep 29, 2018
olac21:
OK I will do just that, yes I have, I made it..what Dept are you? Am in History&Int'l Studies!
Agric & Biosystems Engr Dept.
Re: The Course On My Jamb Profile Is Different From The Course I Studied by Chilex2018(m): 12:17am On Sep 30, 2018
blakid:

pls does it mean if you are not on the matriculation list you won't go for service?
Re: The Course On My Jamb Profile Is Different From The Course I Studied by blakid(m): 7:00am On Sep 30, 2018
Chilex2018:

pls does it mean if you are not on the matriculation list you won't go for service?
According to what i heard, yes.

1 Like

Re: The Course On My Jamb Profile Is Different From The Course I Studied by blakid(m): 5:21pm On Sep 30, 2018
Re: The Course On My Jamb Profile Is Different From The Course I Studied by blakid(m): 5:30pm On Sep 30, 2018
please when is orientation camp opening

(1) (Reply)

No NYSC Camping For Batch B Stream 2 / NYSC Registration Guidelines And Full Help / (read) Best Nysc Camp Moments In Delta State Camp By Emmerich09

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.