Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Lenovo K8 Note: Deca Core, 3g/4g Ram, 13mp And F/1.7 Aperture, See More Inside - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lenovo K8 Note: Deca Core, 3g/4g Ram, 13mp And F/1.7 Aperture, See More Inside (444 Views)

Some Appliances You Have At Home Has Hiding Cameras— Kelechi Deca / The Nokia Thread: 1.4 , 4.2, 5.1 Plus, 5.3, 6.1 Plus, 7.1, 7.2, 7 Plus , 8.3 etc / Tecno Camon Iace Released With 2GB RAM And 13MP Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lenovo K8 Note: Deca Core, 3g/4g Ram, 13mp And F/1.7 Aperture, See More Inside by Wetechshout: 4:31am On Aug 31, 2018
Lenovo K8 Note smartphone is the successor of the Lenovo K6 Note Power.

Lenovo K8 Note comes from Lenovo's K series.

The Motorola parent company's (Lenovo) K series smartphones signature are latest processor, display and camera technology, which Lenovo K8 Note as actually reflected.

So you shouldn't be too suprise when you find what this smartphone holds - considering the fact that they are built for speed -.

This smartphone is succeeded by Lenovo K8 - Don't get it twisted, what we are reviewing now is the "Lenovo K8 Note", cus the name seems to be related.

The Lenovo K8 Note is actually one of a kind, its processor got me waohed.

A DECA core?....

From LENOVO?....

I am like, this beats Infinix Hot S3x.

And when you are through with this post, you will actually know that Lenovo is not just what they seems to be - a mediocre brand -.

Apart from the Lenovo K8 Note we are currently talking about, Lenovo have launched another two devices (Lenovo K8 and Lenovo K8 plus) in the K series.

But that doesn't make Lenovo K8 seem too old.

It got one of the most popular Android OS, the Nougat (7.1.1) version.

Read More on this awesome smartphone:

https://www.wetechshout.com/2018/08/lenovo-k8-note-deca-core-3g4g-ram-13mp.html?m=1

Image Credit: Lenovo

Re: Lenovo K8 Note: Deca Core, 3g/4g Ram, 13mp And F/1.7 Aperture, See More Inside by Kewtt: 4:38am On Aug 31, 2018
Don't rejoice. Lenovo is renowned for destroying their phones with useless updates
Re: Lenovo K8 Note: Deca Core, 3g/4g Ram, 13mp And F/1.7 Aperture, See More Inside by Wetechshout: 2:25am On Sep 01, 2018
Kewtt:
Don't rejoice. Lenovo is renowned for destroying their phones with useless updates

Hmmm....

Useless update like?

(1) (Reply)

Suggest To Me The Cheapest Chinese Android Phone I Can Buy / Lumia 535 Dual Sim Phone For Sale @ 12k / Oppo Realme U1 Full Specifications,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.