Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

I Want To Start A Software Development Company While In School - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Want To Start A Software Development Company While In School (1092 Views)

Is Freelancing As A Software Programmer Possible? / Interview Questions For A Software Developer ! / Who Wants to Start an Electronic Game Development Company? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Start A Software Development Company While In School by olaOLUWAbalogun(m): 7:20am On Jun 29, 2010
Please everybody, i need your advice on this. I want start a software company by next year but need to know how go about it. I'm in my second year in university. I want it to comprise of young and seasoned programmer and developers. Do you have anything you can chip in? Thanks very much.
Re: I Want To Start A Software Development Company While In School by VALIDATOR: 8:16am On Jun 29, 2010
Come up with a product that solves problems that current solutions are not solving.
Re: I Want To Start A Software Development Company While In School by VALIDATOR: 8:17am On Jun 29, 2010
olaOLUWAbalogun:

Please everybody, i need your advice on this. I want start a software company by next year but need to know how go about it. I'm in my second year in university. I want it to comprise of young and seasoned programmer and developers. Do you have anything you can chip in? Thanks very much.
Why next year.Start now.
Re: I Want To Start A Software Development Company While In School by ichommy(m): 2:27pm On Jul 05, 2010
Good dream man am also planning to open my company nice one
Re: I Want To Start A Software Development Company While In School by Segzy23: 12:09pm On Jul 14, 2010
One thing you need to get right from the onset is that a Software Development company is not only made up of Developers and Programmers. You need more than that to be successful. You will need a Project manager, Technical Architects, Business Analysts, Analysts, Testers, Designers etc. Coding is just as aspect of Software Development

(1) (Reply)

Am I Right Or Wrong / Python Exercise / Pls Can Some One Help Me On How To Use A Netbeans.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.