Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Davido Shares Photos Of His Daughters, Imade And Hailey Adeleke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shares Photos Of His Daughters, Imade And Hailey Adeleke (51879 Views)

Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Looking Adorable In Christmas Pictures / Hailey Adeleke Is The Most Special Baby – Amanda Shades Davido And Chioma / Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Shares Photos Of His Daughters, Imade And Hailey Adeleke by celebgistz: 1:22pm On Aug 31, 2018
Singer and proud father of two, Davido shared this adorable photo of his daughters, Imade and Hailey Adeleke after his baby mamas united in Atlanta yesterday.

Davido wrote:

‘My girls .Be you sister’s keeper..Daddy got y’all for life !! Nah una go finish my money I don see d future … dem go dey plan for together “let’s force Daddy to buy us the new this and that “ Anything these two ask of me shall be done !! Daddy loves y’all .’

SOURCE: https://celebgistz.com/nah-una-go-finish-my-money-davido-say-as-he-shares-photos-of-his-daughters/

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Shares Photos Of His Daughters, Imade And Hailey Adeleke by DECENCY3: 1:48pm On Aug 31, 2018
I love the fact that you adore your children.

But very soon, 2face will be a learner where you and wizkid are

111 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido Shares Photos Of His Daughters, Imade And Hailey Adeleke by Davidlekkzy(m): 1:49pm On Aug 31, 2018
Mr corper

7 Likes

Re: Davido Shares Photos Of His Daughters, Imade And Hailey Adeleke by WizzyDollar(m): 1:54pm On Aug 31, 2018
celebgistz:
CELEBGISTZ.COM

Singer and proud father of two, Davido shared this adorable photo of his daughters, Imade and Hailey Adeleke after his baby mamas united in Atlanta yesterday.

Davido wrote:

‘My girls .Be you sister’s keeper..Daddy got y’all for life !! Nah una go finish my money I don see d future … dem go dey plan for together “let’s force Daddy to buy us the new this and that “ Anything these two ask of me shall be done !! Daddy loves y’all .’

SOURCE: https://celebgistz.com/nah-una-go-finish-my-money-davido-say-as-he-shares-photos-of-his-daughters/
cc lalasticlala
Mynd44

That will only happen from age 0 to 18 and from 19yrs upward,they will start looking for other men's money they want to finish..

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Shares Photos Of His Daughters, Imade And Hailey Adeleke by vizkiz: 2:01pm On Aug 31, 2018
I think we need to change the name of this forum from nairaland to "Davido News land"

Lol... Nevertheless, I think David's PR Team is doing a good job.

46 Likes

Re: Davido Shares Photos Of His Daughters, Imade And Hailey Adeleke by Crocky23: 2:01pm On Aug 31, 2018
Davido is a great father to his kids unlike Wizkid.

48 Likes

Re: Davido Shares Photos Of His Daughters, Imade And Hailey Adeleke by BAVOSKI(m): 2:02pm On Aug 31, 2018
Lol
Re: Davido Shares Photos Of His Daughters, Imade And Hailey Adeleke by sabenabeauty(f): 2:02pm On Aug 31, 2018
check out my profile wink
Re: Davido Shares Photos Of His Daughters, Imade And Hailey Adeleke by Olayemie(m): 2:02pm On Aug 31, 2018
Nice one
Re: Davido Shares Photos Of His Daughters, Imade And Hailey Adeleke by Mistadora01(m): 2:03pm On Aug 31, 2018
Is Wizkid seeing this

8 Likes

Re: Davido Shares Photos Of His Daughters, Imade And Hailey Adeleke by fourhayz: 2:03pm On Aug 31, 2018
Oo
Re: Davido Shares Photos Of His Daughters, Imade And Hailey Adeleke by sunnyp20(m): 2:03pm On Aug 31, 2018
WizzyDollar:

That will only happen from age 0 to 18 and from 19yrs upward,they will start looking for other men's money they want to finish..
guy na wa to u o.lol

4 Likes

Re: Davido Shares Photos Of His Daughters, Imade And Hailey Adeleke by Lordofthewest(m): 2:03pm On Aug 31, 2018
Ahn Ahn...chioma no go follow join?

6 Likes

Re: Davido Shares Photos Of His Daughters, Imade And Hailey Adeleke by fourhayz: 2:03pm On Aug 31, 2018
Imade will actually look like Senator Adeleke and am Sure might be more fatter.

The two looks Good....Evidence of Good living

CHUBBY WAYS

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shares Photos Of His Daughters, Imade And Hailey Adeleke by Rexnegro(m): 2:03pm On Aug 31, 2018
cute kids
Re: Davido Shares Photos Of His Daughters, Imade And Hailey Adeleke by BruncleZuma: 2:03pm On Aug 31, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido Shares Photos Of His Daughters, Imade And Hailey Adeleke by dimexy247(m): 2:04pm On Aug 31, 2018
Before nko? undecided No be you dey finish ur Papa money? Now it’s coming back to haunt ya grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Photos Of His Daughters, Imade And Hailey Adeleke by Majornuggets(m): 2:05pm On Aug 31, 2018
Imade a clear replica of Davido and Haileys looks so much like her uncle Ademola the dancing senator grin
#Bloodline

10 Likes

Re: Davido Shares Photos Of His Daughters, Imade And Hailey Adeleke by ofuonyebi: 2:05pm On Aug 31, 2018
anything sweet go chop money....prepare very well to spend money...as long as you'll not allow the baby mama's and the chioma's to rest.
Re: Davido Shares Photos Of His Daughters, Imade And Hailey Adeleke by henrixx(m): 2:07pm On Aug 31, 2018
Somebody in NYSC camp that should be doing frog jump by now Is posting children's pic.

Issorite

11 Likes

Re: Davido Shares Photos Of His Daughters, Imade And Hailey Adeleke by kennypoju04: 2:07pm On Aug 31, 2018
Lol
Re: Davido Shares Photos Of His Daughters, Imade And Hailey Adeleke by OyinO: 2:07pm On Aug 31, 2018
My pikin go marry one of them be that.

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Photos Of His Daughters, Imade And Hailey Adeleke by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 31, 2018
Rather pray that they grow your money instead of finishing it.
Re: Davido Shares Photos Of His Daughters, Imade And Hailey Adeleke by Truthfulguy10: 2:08pm On Aug 31, 2018
BADDEST
Re: Davido Shares Photos Of His Daughters, Imade And Hailey Adeleke by Mizwisdom(f): 2:08pm On Aug 31, 2018
Majornuggets:
Imade a clear replica of Davido and Haileys looks so much like her uncle Ademola the dancing senator grin
#Bloodline

True

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Photos Of His Daughters, Imade And Hailey Adeleke by IkwereBuIgbo(m): 2:09pm On Aug 31, 2018
So his sparm is very weak, only girls..Chioma take note.

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Photos Of His Daughters, Imade And Hailey Adeleke by SarkinYarki: 2:10pm On Aug 31, 2018
Dem no go for finish your money in Jesus Name

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shares Photos Of His Daughters, Imade And Hailey Adeleke by Thermodynamics(m): 2:10pm On Aug 31, 2018
You shall reap whatever you sow, them go fvuk your daughters too, just the way you de fvuk other people daughters.
Re: Davido Shares Photos Of His Daughters, Imade And Hailey Adeleke by itiswellandwell: 2:11pm On Aug 31, 2018
Pretty kids.
Re: Davido Shares Photos Of His Daughters, Imade And Hailey Adeleke by femmoy(m): 2:17pm On Aug 31, 2018
Otondo corper where is ur third daughter?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 / Isabella Ayuk Releases Pre-birthday Photos / Olamide Show Off His G-wagon. See Photo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.