Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,599 members, 7,823,605 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

A Software Company In Kaduna - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / A Software Company In Kaduna (1238 Views)

Starting A Software Company / Nigerian Software Company Mentioned On Google Africa Blog Post / Start Your Own Software Company (micro-isv) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Software Company In Kaduna by mni: 10:54am On Apr 02, 2007
Hi all,

Here is a link to a company in kaduna,northern nigeria.
http://afimsoft.com
They said they have SOFTWARE at the same time i saw there issues in daily trust,leadership,thisday.

Hope we are going to explore the site and and see what they have (if it exist).

Thanks.
Re: A Software Company In Kaduna by MAYORIN1(m): 8:37pm On Apr 02, 2007
Went through the site - ok

But I don't think they are neck deep into software development

They also employ Visual Basic . Net

Man if one must succeed in software development you have to very versatile in some many developmental tools, say:

Java, C, C#, C++, Python etc not just window based tools.

Anyway good job considering the fact that its coming from KD
Re: A Software Company In Kaduna by IG: 7:44pm On Apr 05, 2007
MAYORIN1:

Went through the site - ok

But I don't think they are neck deep into software development

They also employ Visual Basic . Net

Man if one must succeed in software development you have to very versatile in some many developmental tools, say:

Java, C, C#, C++, Python etc not just window based tools.

Tools don't write programs but programmers do.
Good programs come from good programmers and Bad programs come from Bad programmers even if they have the best tools.

By the way, VB.NET is cross platform.

Anyway good job considering the fact that its coming from KD
Just a question. Does a persons geographical location determines how good or bad his software is ?

I've checked their website and to me, they look like they really have a future in software development.

(1) (Reply)

To The Programmers / Youtube-like Video Player For A Website / PHP File Inclusion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.