Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,610 members, 7,816,512 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Nairaland's Religion Section Has Been Hijacked By Atheist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland's Religion Section Has Been Hijacked By Atheist (894 Views)

Did God Realy Killed Innocent People As Claim By Atheist? / How Helpful Has Nairaland Religion Section Been To You / Nairaland Religion First 11 - Just For Laughs!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland's Religion Section Has Been Hijacked By Atheist by Akwasi(m): 12:17pm On Jun 29, 2010
I don't believe this but the religious section of nairaland has been hijacked by the people who do not believe in religion. Don't know what their objectives are but it doesn't seem wise to me that you waste your time on something you don't believe in.

What do you think?as usual they will flood this thread too. Ignorants
Re: Nairaland's Religion Section Has Been Hijacked By Atheist by Yefet(m): 1:14pm On Jun 29, 2010
@ Akwasi, It's an Opportunity for us to pray for them and dont engage them in arguments if not will ll lose you saltiness. Ye are the Light and Salt of this World.
Re: Nairaland's Religion Section Has Been Hijacked By Atheist by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 29, 2010
DOUBT is faith's friend. The real enemy of faith is FEAR,
Re: Nairaland's Religion Section Has Been Hijacked By Atheist by Akwasi(m): 1:23pm On Jun 29, 2010
@Yafet

I hoped that was the truth. That has actually been my approach until I read Numbers 25 this morning. May be staying away and allowing these guys to continue polluting our brothers and sisters who have less faith will be counted against us.

Phinehas was rewarded for standing up for God when needed.

I suggest nairaland should have a forum for these guys, since they are so "many". They should leave us alone to grow our faith. Can you believe I genuinely needed advice on certain topics and these "blood suckers" actually did hijack the thread with their nonsense.

Someone should answer them back
Re: Nairaland's Religion Section Has Been Hijacked By Atheist by Jenwitemi(m): 1:29pm On Jun 29, 2010
^^ There is nothing wrong in standing up for what you believe in, akwasi, others have been doing that long before you found this forum. The problem will be that, when you do stand up for your belief, you will quickly find out that you have nothing much to either stand for, or stand on.
Re: Nairaland's Religion Section Has Been Hijacked By Atheist by Yefet(m): 7:53am On Jun 30, 2010
@Akwasi

What is your calling? Face it dont go into a calling that's not your's. If you are invited to preach the Gospel by Jesus Christ Preach that. If not you will fight a battle that's not yours and you will lose. Don't you know Pastors who preach in Churches know there are thieves and robbers inside the Church? They do sometimes the sermon change's hearts and also help them know that the path they are taking is wrong. Go ahead and preach and pray for those who dont believe than engage them in a war that you have not been assigned to fight. Whats your vision? Focus on it. The moment you engage them in arguments believe me brother you are going to lose focus. Intercede for them while you preach. The greatest Pastors and apostles of the past and our time today were either rebel's,satanist or what ever you can call them. But prayers of the saints of people like you and me change them.

If your calling is to fight against them pray hard and be ready to fight Spiritually and not with the flesh but use the Word of God as The Sword of the Spirit.
God bless you
Re: Nairaland's Religion Section Has Been Hijacked By Atheist by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 30, 2010
Yefet:

@ Akwasi, It's an Opportunity for us to pray for them and dont engage them in arguments if not will ll lose you saltiness. Ye are the Light and Salt of this World.

Good talk. I will recommend u for an award. God bless u
Re: Nairaland's Religion Section Has Been Hijacked By Atheist by ogoamaka99(m): 4:27pm On Jun 30, 2010
Sorry, i don't see them as atheist. No!, they are nothing but group of folks who has lost their mind. When a man looses his mind he begins to misbehave and talk robuish b/cos he cannot resson well again.When a man looses his mind he can tell you that he is a woman and if you see him tomorrow he will tell you that his goat gave birth to a bouncing baby boy.That is the way i see them and it is a mere waste of time to begin to argue with them. Infact to be seen arguing with them one may think you have lost your mind too. If not how can someone who said he is an atheist knee down to pray?. Who is he praying to?.
I know one of such who profes to be an atheist but when lung cancer caught up with him, he ran to prophet T.B.Joshua seeking for healing. When he was questioned he confesed that he did not know what he was doing.
Re: Nairaland's Religion Section Has Been Hijacked By Atheist by Omolulu(m): 4:31pm On Jun 30, 2010
ogoamaka99:

Sorry, i don't see them as atheist. No!, they are nothing but group of folks who has lost their mind. When a man looses his mind he begins to misbehave and talk robuish b/cos he cannot resson well again.When a man looses his mind he can tell you that he is a woman and if you see him tomorrow he will tell you that his goat gave birth to a bouncing baby boy.That is the way i see them and it is a mere waste of time to begin to argue with them. Infact to be seen arguing with them one may think you have lost your mind too. If not how can someone who said he is an atheist knee down to pray?. Who is he praying to?.
I know one of such who profes to be an atheist but when lung cancer caught up with him, he ran to prophet T.B.Joshua seeking for healing. When he was questioned he confesed that he did not know what he was doing.

HAHAHAHAHA!!! grin grin grin tongue
Re: Nairaland's Religion Section Has Been Hijacked By Atheist by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 07, 2014
[size=17pt]Salt of the earth and maggi of the ocean. Fools![/size]

(1) (Reply)

Threefold Deliverance / Miley Cyrus Denounces Jesus - Embraces Evolution In Tweet / Is This How Nigerians Live In Nigeria ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.