Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

I Need Advice On My Travelling - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Advice On My Travelling (862 Views)

Civil Servants Need Advice On Whether To Migrate To Canada / Passenger Ties Goat Along With Luggage On Top Of A Bus While Travelling (Photos) / 5 Passengers Burnt To Death After Bus Catches Fire While Travelling To Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice On My Travelling by collarfreak(m): 9:29am On Sep 01, 2018
Happy new month narialanders ...Am an HND graduate and currently working with 100k take home every month. I have an opportunity to travel down to united Arab Emirate for greener pastures .My questions are 1) Is dubia a good country
2) hope dubia is a country where one could make it swiftly
Re: I Need Advice On My Travelling by Lexusgs430: 10:17am On Sep 01, 2018
collarfreak:
Happy new month narialanders ...Am an HND graduate and currently working with 100k take home every month. I have an opportunity to travel down to united Arab Emirate for greener pastures .My questions are 1) Is dubia a good country

If you are prepared to be enslaved, go ahead......
Re: I Need Advice On My Travelling by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 01, 2018
collarfreak:

Is your company closing up business....?
Are they terminating your employment??
wait....is the company sending you there?
Or you are just the one that wants to leave 100k job for uncertainty...
Dubai won't give u citizeñship...worst case 2yrs work visa....u will now comeback home to start again...

Please when travelling abroad...unless it's sure for you God's spirit is leading you.... You need an air-tight 10year plan...a plan B..a plan C, a plan D,E,F incase all doesn't go as u initially thought.....
Incase you don't know, people are building houses, starting small business and growing them making good life out of 80k salary...

Don't say I didn't tell you oooo....cos all you are looking for abroad still comes down to building house and having a good life
Re: I Need Advice On My Travelling by Waffarianman(m): 11:14am On Sep 01, 2018
collarfreak:

Better Stay Where You're Right Now. At The Moment No Place Is Safel
Re: I Need Advice On My Travelling by collarfreak(m): 12:27pm On Sep 01, 2018
Thanks bro
Re: I Need Advice On My Travelling by collarfreak(m): 12:29pm On Sep 01, 2018
Not my company sending me out
My employment not a permanent employment

Dubai won't give u citizeñship...worst case 2yrs work visa....u will now comeback home to start again...

Please when travelling abroad...unless it's sure for you God's spirit is leading you.... You need an air-tight 10year plan...a plan B..a plan C, a plan D,E,F incase all doesn't go as u initially thought.....
Incase you don't know, people are building houses, starting small business and growing them making good life out of 80k salary...

Don't say I didn't tell you oooo....cos all you are looking for abroad still comes down to building house and having a good life
[/quote]
Re: I Need Advice On My Travelling by Acutechap(m): 1:43pm On Sep 01, 2018
Dubai is ok.but I will like to ask you few questions. Contact me at :
donalwhite4040@gmail.com
I am willing to guide/advise you.
Re: I Need Advice On My Travelling by AgentGoat: 5:01pm On Sep 01, 2018
Acutechap:
donalwhite4040@gmail.com
[s][/s]
Re: I Need Advice On My Travelling by sammirano: 5:12pm On Sep 01, 2018
1StopRudeness:

God bless you always. This is what I want people to see.
Re: I Need Advice On My Travelling by Ojolfc(m): 11:13am On Sep 03, 2018
Acutechap:
donalwhite4040@gmail.com
Pls share your advise so that other people go learn from it.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On My Travelling by resurgent2019: 1:00pm On Sep 03, 2018
1StopRudeness:

Which people are doing all these with 80,000NGN? Please stop lying!
Re: I Need Advice On My Travelling by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 03, 2018
resurgent2019:

Which people are doing all these with 80,000NGN? Please stop lying!

Lying for what...?? because Im his girlfriend and I don't want him to leave me in Nigeria..??
You are irritatingly funny...

You better get you shitt together, cut down ur wants and desires and face needs...and do things at ur level....stop aiming for managers car when u don't earn what ur manager earns.....that's why people that talk like you are corrupt and will steal money to hammer big before they can get a fairly decent life..

the difference btw a person that earns 80-100k a month and someone that earns 300k is time....they can acheive the same thing....I've seen it...And I'm still seeing it

80k-100k a month with a saving of 20k monthly for rent might not get me a decent flat in lekki....But it will get me a decent flat in ikorodu...that's if I even want a flat...if I'm a beginner..what's wrong with greeting a small room at N6000 per month..and when I get bigger I move to a better accimodation.

It might not get me a plot of land with extra savings in ajah..but it will get me the same plot of land in mowe ikorodu, Ibadan, Ogun state....

For crying out loud...u won't even remain in 80k-100k for life.....oga How much do u think all those civil servant earn..with small flats and hosese, they engage in cooperative savings and mini loans..and they get ahead...they might not build houses like thriving politicians and cocaine dealers...but they still have life without running after uncertainty in Dubai and the UK...

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Residents Removed Corpses To Pave Way for Rail Construction / What Was The Final Reason That Eventually Made You To Travel Abroad / Ask Me Anything About Issues Or Rumor Surrounding Africans In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.