Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,215 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Tuberculosis Test For Uk Tier 2 Visa Application: Urgent Appointments - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tuberculosis Test For Uk Tier 2 Visa Application: Urgent Appointments (11490 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Adventure Of A UK Tier 4 Dependant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tuberculosis Test For Uk Tier 2 Visa Application: Urgent Appointments by incras52: 10:41am On Sep 01, 2018
Hi Guyz,

Applied for a tier 2 visa, all relevant documents submitted except tuberculosis test. I have sent an email to book for an appointment with IOM. My understanding is that the tb test and obtaining appointments at the IOM takes time. Apart from what is on the gov.uk website, there are somethings im not very cleared with. Please if you have done this before, kindly advice on below question.

- If you have done this before, how many days wait before your appointment ?
- How long does it take to obtain the test certificate assuming you do not have tuberculosis ?
- Can i use the medical centre in abuja, eventhough i reside in lagos ?
- I have a 10days deadline, starting from yesterday friday, can i still meetup based on the tb test procedures ?
- Is there ANYWAY i could hasten the process to obtain the certificate? i.e pay more or something ?

Thanks in advance for your time,
Incras
Re: Tuberculosis Test For Uk Tier 2 Visa Application: Urgent Appointments by justwise(m): 11:54am On Sep 01, 2018
incras52:
Hi Guyz,

Applied for a tier 2 visa, all relevant documents submitted except tuberculosis test. I have sent an email to book for an appointment with IOM. My understanding is that the tb test and obtaining appointments at the IOM takes time. Apart from what is on the gov.uk website, there are somethings im not very cleared with. Please if you have done this before, kindly advice on below question.

- If you have done this before, how many days wait before your appointment ?
- How long does it take to obtain the test certificate assuming you do not have tuberculosis ?
- Can i use the medical centre in abuja, eventhough i reside in lagos ?
- I have a 10days deadline, starting from yesterday friday, can i still meetup based on the tb test procedures ?
- Is there ANYWAY i could hasten the process to obtain the certificate? i.e pay more or something ?

Thanks in advance for your time,
Incras

1. From experience it took just 3days{In Abuja) though it could be less depending on the number of people going for an appointment that day

2. The same day if the appointment is in the morning you will be asked to come back in the evening to pick up the certificate

3. No you can't

4. Will depend on number 1&2

5. I doubt that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tuberculosis Test For Uk Tier 2 Visa Application: Urgent Appointments by incras52: 7:04am On Sep 02, 2018
Thanks a million for the swift response, this gives me an idea of what the process looks like. Thanks once again smiley
Re: Tuberculosis Test For Uk Tier 2 Visa Application: Urgent Appointments by Zoey1: 6:32pm On Dec 30, 2018
Please anyone ever used TB Result from Lagos in Abuja or the other way?
Was it accepted?

justwise:

1. From experience it took just 3days{In Abuja) though it could be less depending on the number of people going for an appointment that day

2. The same day if the appointment is in the morning you will be asked to come back in the evening to pick up the certificate

3. No you can't

4. Will depend on number 1&2

5. I doubt that.
Re: Tuberculosis Test For Uk Tier 2 Visa Application: Urgent Appointments by justwise(m): 6:52pm On Dec 30, 2018
Zoey1:
Please anyone ever used TB Result from Lagos in Abuja or the other way?
Was it accepted?

TB result is the same as long as its from IOM, a loved one used a result from Abuja for an application in Lagos
Re: Tuberculosis Test For Uk Tier 2 Visa Application: Urgent Appointments by Zoey1: 10:00pm On Dec 30, 2018
Thanks Justwise.

justwise:

TB result is the same as long as its from IOM, a loved one used a result from Abuja for an application in Lagos

(1) (Reply)

I Got My Uk Student Visa In 4 Working Days / Luxembourg Visa From Nigeria / Do I Need Transit Visa To Morocco? En-route Lagos To Usa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.