Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,186 members, 7,811,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Things You Can Do On Sartudays For Extra Income. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Things You Can Do On Sartudays For Extra Income. (33445 Views)

The 10 Best Weekend Jobs For Extra Money / Side Hustles For Extra Cash -by Uju Emeka / How Do I Excel And/or Make Extra Income As A Young Lawyer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things You Can Do On Sartudays For Extra Income. by Maol(m): 1:02pm On Sep 01, 2018
Sartudays are always filled with event because that is the only day some individuals have free time unlike Sundays where people go for church service or asalatu.
People go to resort centers, club, events, concerts etc on sartudays.
We take you through the things you can do sartudays aside from your normal regular daily jobs.

1 Wait and Get pictures: You can snap people at events such as weddings, naming ceremony and also at resort centers then print the picture for them before the leave.

2 Sell snacks and drinks: You can also sell drinks with good quality and snacks for guest refreshments.

3 DJ:  Recently people don't really focus on DJ skills if it is not a club. Without learning how do DJ you can just play continuous songs for people or download DJ mix only then play it at events.

4 Make smoothies and Shawarma: When going to resort center people don't really like to buy what they eat regularly at home. That why selling smoothies and Shawarma highly demanded at resort centers.

5 Fitness training: You can volunteer to have open fitness centre to train people on sartudays only since people would be busy other days.

Source and more:
Things you can do on sartudays for extra income. http://www.sanwomi.com/2018/09/things-you-can-do-on-sartudays-for.html

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things You Can Do On Sartudays For Extra Income. by dukechilezie(m): 5:29pm On Sep 01, 2018
I have been thinking of how to make extra income but these sources you listed are already saturated.

32 Likes

Re: Things You Can Do On Sartudays For Extra Income. by edwardACTIVIST: 5:29pm On Sep 01, 2018
wow, all the pictures are good but one is the best grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Things You Can Do On Sartudays For Extra Income. by greatman247(m): 5:29pm On Sep 01, 2018
Nice
Re: Things You Can Do On Sartudays For Extra Income. by ELgordo(m): 5:29pm On Sep 01, 2018
Ovoko! I need Orri malu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things You Can Do On Sartudays For Extra Income. by OneCorner: 5:29pm On Sep 01, 2018
Olosho no dere?
Abi osho no be work?

1 Like

Re: Things You Can Do On Sartudays For Extra Income. by HAH: 5:30pm On Sep 01, 2018
The truth is you can do any business in a weekend, all it takes is the will

1 Like

Re: Things You Can Do On Sartudays For Extra Income. by Bossontop(m): 5:30pm On Sep 01, 2018
undecided
Me don dey my work-chop since morning na

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Things You Can Do On Sartudays For Extra Income. by PrinxArthur1(m): 5:30pm On Sep 01, 2018
Hmm for singles abi?

1 Like

Re: Things You Can Do On Sartudays For Extra Income. by metrecube(m): 5:30pm On Sep 01, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Things You Can Do On Sartudays For Extra Income. by adebayo201: 5:30pm On Sep 01, 2018
You no fit just enter anywhere say you want to dey do all these things. If you don't have it, you can't give it out.

1 Like

Re: Things You Can Do On Sartudays For Extra Income. by ItzBIM(m): 5:30pm On Sep 01, 2018
Noted
Re: Things You Can Do On Sartudays For Extra Income. by makeji: 5:31pm On Sep 01, 2018
I am tempted with 3rd pic.
omo! see well set bobby....... where is my vas?
Re: Things You Can Do On Sartudays For Extra Income. by bobokeshington: 5:33pm On Sep 01, 2018
ok
Re: Things You Can Do On Sartudays For Extra Income. by cybertron88: 5:33pm On Sep 01, 2018
Bet9ja nko grin grin I always look forward to weekends. Bad as e bad 10k must enter.

7 Likes

Re: Things You Can Do On Sartudays For Extra Income. by kennypoju04: 5:34pm On Sep 01, 2018
Other things as well
Re: Things You Can Do On Sartudays For Extra Income. by bobokeshington: 5:34pm On Sep 01, 2018
OneCorner:
Olosho no dere? Abi osho no be work?
shame

1 Like

Re: Things You Can Do On Sartudays For Extra Income. by knacker(m): 5:34pm On Sep 01, 2018
cybertron88:
Bet9ja nko grin grin I always look forward to weekends. Bad as e bad 10k must enter.
aw u dey do am

2 Likes

Re: Things You Can Do On Sartudays For Extra Income. by zinaunreal(m): 5:36pm On Sep 01, 2018
All these listed are now full time jobs, boys no dey carry last
Re: Things You Can Do On Sartudays For Extra Income. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 01, 2018
You meant after saying TGIF..... As if you don't know what that actually means!
Re: Things You Can Do On Sartudays For Extra Income. by whatmoreng: 5:37pm On Sep 01, 2018
All my bet9ja people lets confuse them.

2&ov2.5

2 Likes

Re: Things You Can Do On Sartudays For Extra Income. by SoapQueen(f): 5:39pm On Sep 01, 2018
Catering!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things You Can Do On Sartudays For Extra Income. by Buffalowings3(m): 5:39pm On Sep 01, 2018
edwardACTIVIST:
wow, all the pictures are good but one is the best grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Are you gay lipsrsealed

Pls always be specific so we can avoid speculation's.

The lady below me. You should only trip for the second pics.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Things You Can Do On Sartudays For Extra Income. by Yewandequeen(f): 5:39pm On Sep 01, 2018
That girl's tigh is lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Things You Can Do On Sartudays For Extra Income. by NobodyKnows(m): 5:41pm On Sep 01, 2018
edwardACTIVIST:

Re: Things You Can Do On Sartudays For Extra Income. by Benekruku(m): 5:42pm On Sep 01, 2018
Weekend that my village people use to remotely control me to go take Goldberg and Cat-fish pepper soup.

1 Like

Re: Things You Can Do On Sartudays For Extra Income. by tabisegroup(m): 5:44pm On Sep 01, 2018
Laundry for pipo

1 Like

Re: Things You Can Do On Sartudays For Extra Income. by Benekruku(m): 5:44pm On Sep 01, 2018
makeji:
I am tempted with 3rd pic.
omo! see well set bobby....... where is my vas?

Ya life has spoil

Aye e ti baje patapata

It will be difficult for you to make it in life. Olorun!

2 Likes

Re: Things You Can Do On Sartudays For Extra Income. by somehow: 5:47pm On Sep 01, 2018
dukechilezie:
I have been thinking of how to make extra income but these sources you listed are already saturated.

DJ and fitness coach saturated? You no serious.

Try Uber then
Re: Things You Can Do On Sartudays For Extra Income. by SEONaijaExpert: 5:47pm On Sep 01, 2018
Add USHERING to the list

So many events on Saturdays and the weekends that need ushers.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dolapo Badmus Celebrates 40th Birthday With Cute Photos / Oyo-Ita To Civil Servants: Develop Computer Skills Or Forfeit Promotions / Bankers Whats The Way Forward??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.