Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

After NYSC What? Join My FREE Training Course In Affiliate Marketing - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / After NYSC What? Join My FREE Training Course In Affiliate Marketing (432 Views)

NYSC: What To Expect When You Are Posted To Borno / Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection / Did Your Relationship Survive After NYSC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After NYSC What? Join My FREE Training Course In Affiliate Marketing by AffiliateTutor(m): 7:01pm On Sep 01, 2018
Greetings to you all Ayuwayas!

Indeed I will love to ask again,, "after NYSC what"?
I suffered a great deal when I first graduated from the University and after my NYSC in 1999.

For 10 good years, I wondered across the length and breadth of this country exposing my second class upper certificate
to a sysem that does not recognize excellence. Life was difficult, I began to think if going to school was a good decision in the first instance. Though I finally picked up something in 2007 with my State Government, still, I was grossly underpaid and life was still in a rat race. Well, you might say, that was mine, everyone has got different destinies. But be mindful that Nigeria has even got worse some 20 years after my own time and experience in terms of its capacity to provide jobs to her teaming population of graduates year in year out. This inability on the part of government is the sole reason that everyone is now talking about entrepreneurship. Which bank or agency of government is ready to give you a grant to start a business?
Instead of enterpreneurship you could consider netpreneurship, your office being your home, your tools being your computer and internet connection.

To end my short story, in the year 2016 something remarkable happened and I experienced a turning point. I was able to stumble upon a SuperAffiliate marketer- Daniel Rysted, who mentored me and handed over to me a system that works, producing to me the kind of income I have always dreamt of. That is how I ventured into internet marketing and ever since I have been making progress.

Affiliate Marketing is an emerging global industry with over $400 billon made in 2017 alone. It has the capacity to provide work at home jobs to anyone who has interest is the industry, all that required of you is the requisite internet marketing education in order to figure out how things work. In view of this, I am organizing and at the same time inviting you to a Free Affiliate Marketing Training on this forum for any interested beginner marketer or newbie who wishes to make a full time income every month in as soon as 6 months from now.

The training shall take place in the Webmasters section of this forum. So I hope that you will avail yourself of this life changing opportunity and join me. The link to the thread is as given below, try and bookmark the link for easy access.

https://www.nairaland.com/4709275/free--training-beginners#70813603

The training begins from Monday, September 03 till Friday, 07th by 6:00pm.
Please visit the thread for more details.

Do well to Join us. This could turn out to be one of the best decisions you would ever make during your service year.

See you there!

AffiliateTutor
Re: After NYSC What? Join My FREE Training Course In Affiliate Marketing by Prinzecharlez(m): 11:15pm On Sep 01, 2018
Can it be done with a phone?
Re: After NYSC What? Join My FREE Training Course In Affiliate Marketing by AffiliateTutor(m): 6:12am On Sep 02, 2018
Prinzecharlez:
Can it be done with a phone?

Sure! You can start with a smart phone and when the money start rolling in you would certainly want to have and enjoy the convince of a notebook computer or a laptop. I hope you have visited the thread through the above link.

(1) (Reply)

NYSC: Six Corps Members To Repeat Service Year In Sokoto For Absconding / House Rent For Corp Members / How You Can Make Up To N300,000 With This Upcoming NYSC Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.