Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,164 members, 7,811,372 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Maheeda: 'I Wasn't Sure If I Married My Husband For Love Or Money' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maheeda: 'I Wasn't Sure If I Married My Husband For Love Or Money' (19762 Views)

2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi / Maheeda Laments Her Vagina Is Getting Pinker Despite Her Skin Getting Darker(Pic / Maheeda: My Butt Looks Like Yoruba Women's Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maheeda: 'I Wasn't Sure If I Married My Husband For Love Or Money' by jenniferlove(f): 1:06am On Sep 02, 2018
It is a well known fact that singer, Maheeda, is married to a Caucasian but she has always shielded his identity. However, she recently posted his picture when she celebrated his birthday. She stated that he was the one who rescued her from the jaws of poverty.

In a chat with Sunday Scoop, she revealed that she almost ran away from the man because she didn’t want to get married just for money. She said,

“Money wasn’t the major reason I married my husband but it was one of the factors. I believe it was a matter of destiny; it was meant to be because at some point, I tried to stop it by running away but thank God for my daughter who gave me the push I needed. I wasn’t sure anymore if it was for love or money and I didn’t want to live a lie in marriage because then, I didn’t believe in divorce.”

Highlighting the factors that have kept her marriage going over the years, she said,

“Maturity and love are the factors that have kept us together. My man was the first to be mature in the relationship; then he allowed me to grow and I’m picking it up day by day. Love was not enough.”

On if her husband is pleased with the racy pictures she posts online, Maheeda said,

“My man doesn’t do social media.”

The singer also maintained that there isn’t much difference between marrying a white man and a Nigerian. She said,

“I think there isn’t much difference. The only difference I see is that white men respect you no matter where they pick you up; be it from the street, club, church or work. I know some women talk of black guys and sex but trust me, some Italian mafias are also very good in that particular area.”

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/09/i-almost-dumped-my-husband-i-wasnt-sure-i-loved-him-maheeda/

Re: Maheeda: 'I Wasn't Sure If I Married My Husband For Love Or Money' by itspzpics(m): 5:00am On Sep 02, 2018
Isok
Re: Maheeda: 'I Wasn't Sure If I Married My Husband For Love Or Money' by nelronaldo(m): 5:16pm On Sep 02, 2018
Please who is Maheeda?

1 Like

Re: Maheeda: 'I Wasn't Sure If I Married My Husband For Love Or Money' by Paulfroshman: 5:17pm On Sep 02, 2018
The BEST & WORST Dressed Celebs At The 2018 AMVCA "Viewers Award"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTWRK1iMVR0

Peter Psquare Wish His Wife A Happy Birthday On Stage With Crowd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9callEehHEU
Re: Maheeda: 'I Wasn't Sure If I Married My Husband For Love Or Money' by Ujunwa02(f): 5:17pm On Sep 02, 2018
Wait a min I'll notify you dummy...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maheeda: 'I Wasn't Sure If I Married My Husband For Love Or Money' by socialmediaman: 5:17pm On Sep 02, 2018
She has really done so much willingly on social media... anyway to the point, feeling despondent at some point like you married for money seems like a common thing that many women go through in marriage... they marry a seemingly well established man for security but at some point in the marriage, they feel like they’re in a prison cos of the complexities of marriage, like your man not believing in you or not providing moral or financial support so you can achieve your personal ambition or dreams, not being involved in some crucial decison making instances, issues with in laws, battling your man with other ladies etc etc, plus being with a Caucasian who doesn’t understand your language or culture and maybe not interested in learning presents it’s own challenges

3 Likes

Re: Maheeda: 'I Wasn't Sure If I Married My Husband For Love Or Money' by Yewandequeen(f): 5:17pm On Sep 02, 2018
No problem
Re: Maheeda: 'I Wasn't Sure If I Married My Husband For Love Or Money' by SoapQueen(f): 5:17pm On Sep 02, 2018
Silly, bored harridan
Re: Maheeda: 'I Wasn't Sure If I Married My Husband For Love Or Money' by bannykel: 5:17pm On Sep 02, 2018
for money, admit it
Re: Maheeda: 'I Wasn't Sure If I Married My Husband For Love Or Money' by BuhariM(m): 5:18pm On Sep 02, 2018
Ashawo
Re: Maheeda: 'I Wasn't Sure If I Married My Husband For Love Or Money' by Navalsadiq(m): 5:18pm On Sep 02, 2018
Keep quiet.you married for money.How can you not be sure if you married for money.a woman intuition never fails her when it comes to things of the heart

3 Likes

Re: Maheeda: 'I Wasn't Sure If I Married My Husband For Love Or Money' by Mannylex(m): 5:18pm On Sep 02, 2018
Lol. Good thing her Husband ain't judgmental despite all her craziness....

Since Miracle decided to dump Nina after all we saw, Nina's best bet is to get a white guy who wouldn't judge or bother explaining anything to the whole world ....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maheeda: 'I Wasn't Sure If I Married My Husband For Love Or Money' by valboy20(m): 5:19pm On Sep 02, 2018
Nairaland now majors in posting irrelevant news from hungry bloggers. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Maheeda: 'I Wasn't Sure If I Married My Husband For Love Or Money' by itiswellandwell: 5:19pm On Sep 02, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Maheeda: 'I Wasn't Sure If I Married My Husband For Love Or Money' by BigSarah(f): 5:19pm On Sep 02, 2018
Money is the key to a happy relationship talkless of marriage
Re: Maheeda: 'I Wasn't Sure If I Married My Husband For Love Or Money' by chukwutope: 5:19pm On Sep 02, 2018
When in doubt, choose money.
Re: Maheeda: 'I Wasn't Sure If I Married My Husband For Love Or Money' by tstx(m): 5:19pm On Sep 02, 2018
Someone needs to get her head checked
Re: Maheeda: 'I Wasn't Sure If I Married My Husband For Love Or Money' by tstx(m): 5:21pm On Sep 02, 2018
BuhariM:
Ashawo
Have your father patronised her before?

4 Likes

Re: Maheeda: 'I Wasn't Sure If I Married My Husband For Love Or Money' by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 02, 2018
it's obvious she married the Man because of his money
Re: Maheeda: 'I Wasn't Sure If I Married My Husband For Love Or Money' by tstx(m): 5:22pm On Sep 02, 2018
chukwutope:
When in doubt, choose money.
wisdom

1 Like

Re: Maheeda: 'I Wasn't Sure If I Married My Husband For Love Or Money' by YurFatHer: 5:22pm On Sep 02, 2018
who cares

gerarahere

Re: Maheeda: 'I Wasn't Sure If I Married My Husband For Love Or Money' by DavSagacity(m): 5:24pm On Sep 02, 2018
some ladies are just senseless.
can u imagine the rubbish oozing out from this mumu mouth
Re: Maheeda: 'I Wasn't Sure If I Married My Husband For Love Or Money' by kidman96(m): 5:24pm On Sep 02, 2018
embarassed[sub][/sub]
Re: Maheeda: 'I Wasn't Sure If I Married My Husband For Love Or Money' by omooba969(m): 5:34pm On Sep 02, 2018
Lol cheesy
Re: Maheeda: 'I Wasn't Sure If I Married My Husband For Love Or Money' by AmazingELixir: 5:34pm On Sep 02, 2018
shocked
Diswan is not programmed for the confinement of matrimony, her doubt is indicative of the simple fact that love is not the reason, leaving the monetary part as the sole purpose.

This should be an alarm bell for the white boy cos immediately the jet stream of cash dries out she is back to the market place like her contemporaries shopping for another victim.

1 Like

Re: Maheeda: 'I Wasn't Sure If I Married My Husband For Love Or Money' by Macnnoli4(m): 5:35pm On Sep 02, 2018
Get za f*ck out with your family superstories
Re: Maheeda: 'I Wasn't Sure If I Married My Husband For Love Or Money' by omooba969(m): 5:36pm On Sep 02, 2018
BigSarah:
Money is the key to a happy relationship talkless of marriage

But they say money is not everything. smiley

You need to move close and listen to some couples in marriage, loaded but not happy - it's a reality baby. grin
Re: Maheeda: 'I Wasn't Sure If I Married My Husband For Love Or Money' by hopexter(m): 5:37pm On Sep 02, 2018
It definitely cannot be the preek, it has to be the money. You know this and stop the act. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Nigerian Celebrity Do You Have A Strong Crush On? / Harrysong And Wife, Alexer Gopa, Welcome Baby Girl Named DAVIVA (Video) / Reckless Lifestyle Of D’banj +how He Sold His Soul To Join Secret Cult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.