Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,204 members, 7,853,114 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:21 AM

Dorcas Shola Fapson Blasts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde After AMVCA 2018 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dorcas Shola Fapson Blasts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde After AMVCA 2018 (50059 Views)

Taxify Driver Who Dorcas Shola Fapson Said Was Arrested Spotted In Ikoyi, Lagos / Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' / Wizkid And Dorcas Shola Fapson Chill Out On A Yacht (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Blasts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde After AMVCA 2018 by TheLogicalMind(m): 8:16pm On Sep 02, 2018
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Blasts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde After AMVCA 2018 by Zirah: 9:46pm On Sep 02, 2018
Gerrard59:
Well, from what I've read, most folks seem to say Omotola has similar issues described by Fapson. Could it be true? Or did Omotola use pepper spray on Fapson?

True. Met omotola once. Came to my office to see my boss. She's so disgusting. Surly attitude and proud as a peacock. Must think the world revolves around her.

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Blasts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde After AMVCA 2018 by Gerrard59(m): 9:55pm On Sep 02, 2018
Zirah:

True. Met omotola once. Came to my office to see my boss. She's so disgusting. Surly attitude and proud as a peacock. Must think the world revolves around her.

shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Blasts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde After AMVCA 2018 by maasoap(m): 7:50am On Sep 03, 2018
Gerrard59:
Well, from what I've read, most folks seem to say Omotola has similar issues described by Fapson. Could they be true? Or did Omotola use pepper spray on Fapson?

duduade:

Exactly.. I don't know why the ones who posted earlier are refusing to acknowledge the message... Just so many toddlers roaming Nairaland

What exactly did Fapson accuse Omotola of doing to be specific?
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Blasts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde After AMVCA 2018 by placeofallure(f): 6:40pm On Sep 03, 2018
Tonymegabush1:
I may not have meet omotola in person but 4rm all her movies I have seen she is to me not kind of an actress that feel too big besides even if she did snub u as u claimed it's not a big deal even you that is complaining haven't you snub someone in your life?

Well spoken! In fact that is the one edge Genevieve has over her. Omotola cannot fit in very well into roles that required her to act rashly or wild. This can only mean one thin: Her real nature is peaceful.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Drinks To Celebrate The Birth Of His Son David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr / Tunde Ednut Comes For His Ex-head Boy Who Treated Him Badly In Boarding School / 2Face Replies Blackface After Declaring War On Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.