Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,493 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Huawei’s Kirin 980 Is The World’s Most Powerful And Intelligent processor Ever ! - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Huawei’s Kirin 980 Is The World’s Most Powerful And Intelligent processor Ever ! (19296 Views)

Oppo Reno2 F Vs Huawei Y9s Speed Test | Helio P70 Vs Kirin 710f Cpu (photos) / Huawei Y7 Prime 2019 Vs Y9 2019 Speed Test. Snapdragon 450 Vs Kirin 710 (photos) / Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huawei’s Kirin 980 Is The World’s Most Powerful And Intelligent processor Ever ! by Cation(m): 10:23am On Sep 02, 2018
MTN SME data .....Its fast and reliable with 90days validity.

1 gig @ #750

2 gig @ #1350

3 gig @ #2100

5 gig @ #3200

Contact me on whatsapp, sms or phone call ( zero eight one three eight seven two five five three eight) Your data starts working after transfer is received.
Re: Huawei’s Kirin 980 Is The World’s Most Powerful And Intelligent processor Ever ! by johnmattew: 10:25am On Sep 02, 2018
ollah2:

You are beating about the bush. You stated why should one buy a note 9 when a pocophone phone is cheaper while running same SD 845. Then tell me why is that same pocophone cheaper than mi 8? They are both Xiaomi
I wish love to help the dude out...but I don't want to spent more time arguing
Re: Huawei’s Kirin 980 Is The World’s Most Powerful And Intelligent processor Ever ! by Realname: 10:27am On Sep 02, 2018
Jeromejnr:

Dont bring that primary school style of comment here.

Dont derail the matter and try to be objective.

You cant be in a public debate and when someone schools you, you ask the person in front of everyone, are you in secondary school?

Typical.

Schools ? Everything you said is flawed and wrong , you have no real.knowledge about what you are talking about which is something you find common in angst filled teenagers 13 -15

Hence why I am very sure you are within this age range likely in JSS 3 ot SS1 hence I don't feel any need to waste my time arguing with you.

It's pointless arguing with teenagers they argue on and on about that which they have no knowledge whatsoever about and the one thing they have is time to talk talk and tlak so understand why I decided not to argue with you anymore . Arguing with teenagers is something best left to fools that which I am not .

So do not take it so personality, and don't feel so salty.

I have nothing against talking with a teenager but like I said they have time which adults do not.

Bye
Re: Huawei’s Kirin 980 Is The World’s Most Powerful And Intelligent processor Ever ! by michlins(m): 10:28am On Sep 02, 2018
ollah2:

You are beating about the bush. You stated why should one buy a note 9 when a pocophone phone is cheaper while running same SD 845. Then tell me why is that same pocophone cheaper than mi 8? They are both Xiaomi
I only asked a question and didn't make a statement. The pocophone is a new brand and needs something to attract buyers in a very competitive market. Believe it or not the price point is what is going for the pocophone and it being a point if argument is just what the makers intend. There are folks who will just be hearing about the device now that we talking about it
Re: Huawei’s Kirin 980 Is The World’s Most Powerful And Intelligent processor Ever ! by xfay(m): 10:28am On Sep 02, 2018
Apple offers ease of use, a walled garden good for developers and users who don't like to tinker.....
Re: Huawei’s Kirin 980 Is The World’s Most Powerful And Intelligent processor Ever ! by d33types: 10:29am On Sep 02, 2018
zzzzy:
tell that to all tech sites, huawei did the comparison when announcing it.
Show me these tech sites.
Cnet, crave, gizmodo, ars technica??
Re: Huawei’s Kirin 980 Is The World’s Most Powerful And Intelligent processor Ever ! by michlins(m): 10:29am On Sep 02, 2018
ollah2:

Nairaland has a large followership but we all know how bigotry and hatred is the order of the day on this site. So?
we already know the hatred from nairaland has infested some people individual lives
Re: Huawei’s Kirin 980 Is The World’s Most Powerful And Intelligent processor Ever ! by Jeromejnr(m): 10:31am On Sep 02, 2018
johnmattew:
smh......Adobe is about to launch it's full Photoshop to iOS ,which is meant for Windows OS because ....this tells more about the power of A series processor

Dude..do you use Adobe?

No.

I even advise people to use Apple Mac as their worksations cause it is fluid and fast.

Like I said come down to the average consumer.
Re: Huawei’s Kirin 980 Is The World’s Most Powerful And Intelligent processor Ever ! by xfay(m): 10:33am On Sep 02, 2018
Would have been a nice thread �
Re: Huawei’s Kirin 980 Is The World’s Most Powerful And Intelligent processor Ever ! by ollah2: 10:35am On Sep 02, 2018
johnmattew:
not opinion..it's a fact....
*whats the percentage of Android phones with Oreo and iPhones with iOS 12?

*when last did u see an attack on iPhone?

*what's the fastest phone in the world?

*what's the most powerful RISC(mobile) processor in the world?

*which ecosystem is the most preferred by developers?

* which mobile ecosystem generate more software revenue?

The higer percentage of phones running ios 12 than Oreo doesn't make it better.
Few months ago
A phone been faster than the other doesn't make it to better.
SD 845
iOS is preferred because of the revenue that comes with it. Apple secretly met with some developers to increase prices and subscription fees. This can't happen on Android. That answers your question.

Re: Huawei’s Kirin 980 Is The World’s Most Powerful And Intelligent processor Ever ! by Jeromejnr(m): 10:35am On Sep 02, 2018
Realname:

Schools ? Everything you said is flawed and wrong , you have no real.knowledge about what you are talking about which is something you find common in angst filled teenagers 13 -15

Hence why I am very sure you are within this age range likely in JSS 3 ot SS1 hence I don't feel any need to waste my time arguing with you.

It's pointless arguing with teenagers they argue on and on about that which they have no knowledge whatsoever about and the one thing they have is time to talk talk and tlak so understand why I decided not to argue with you anymore . Arguing with teenagers is something best left to fools that which I am not .

So do not take it so personality, and don't feel so salty.

I have nothing against talking with a teenager but like I said they have time which adults do not.

Bye

Here we go again..all bust and no substance.
All talk but no objective point.

They abuse when they have no point.

Like an average school boy.

Ciao.
Re: Huawei’s Kirin 980 Is The World’s Most Powerful And Intelligent processor Ever ! by ollah2: 10:37am On Sep 02, 2018
michlins:
I only asked a question and didn't make a statement. The pocophone is a new brand and needs something to attract buyers in a very competitive market. Believe it or not the price point is what is going for the pocophone and it being a point if argument is just what the makers intend. There are folks who will just be hearing about the device now that we talking about it

Pocophone is Xiaomi
Mi 8 is Xiaomi

Why is the earlier cheaper than the latter despite running a newer chipset?
Re: Huawei’s Kirin 980 Is The World’s Most Powerful And Intelligent processor Ever ! by DWJOBScom(m): 10:37am On Sep 02, 2018
Olddirtywizard:

It's all hype. Occasional surprise is not the same thing as consistency.

Yes yes I agree
Re: Huawei’s Kirin 980 Is The World’s Most Powerful And Intelligent processor Ever ! by johnmattew: 10:40am On Sep 02, 2018
ollah2:

The higer percentage of phones running ios 12 than Oreo doesn't make it better.
Few months ago
A phone been faster than the other doesn't make it to better.
SD 845
iOS is preferred because of the revenue that comes with it. Apple secretly met with some developers to increase prices and subscription fees. This can't happen on Android. That answers your question.
true about the meeting with developers....but did u notice the Netflix reaction to apple?...what about forthnite attitude towards Google?.... developers generally aren't happy with Google and apple attitude
Re: Huawei’s Kirin 980 Is The World’s Most Powerful And Intelligent processor Ever ! by johnmattew: 10:42am On Sep 02, 2018
Jeromejnr:

Dude..do you use Adobe?

No.

I even advise people to use Apple Mac as their worksations cause it is fluid and fast.

Like I said come down to the average consumer.
I was only using that as a reference to tell u the power of apple processor

the only ppl that can argue with apple fans(I'm not a fan) and get away with it are windows fans ,not android
Re: Huawei’s Kirin 980 Is The World’s Most Powerful And Intelligent processor Ever ! by Elxandre(m): 11:20am On Sep 02, 2018
Realname:

There you go again talking nonsense

Smh
You really need to take care of your mental health.
Re: Huawei’s Kirin 980 Is The World’s Most Powerful And Intelligent processor Ever ! by zzzzy: 11:54am On Sep 02, 2018
Re: Huawei’s Kirin 980 Is The World’s Most Powerful And Intelligent processor Ever ! by austino677(m): 11:55am On Sep 02, 2018
michlins:
which device are you using
s8+
Re: Huawei’s Kirin 980 Is The World’s Most Powerful And Intelligent processor Ever ! by johnmattew: 11:56am On Sep 02, 2018
Elxandre:

Bros u get badmouth Sha......what a subtle and mature insult
Re: Huawei’s Kirin 980 Is The World’s Most Powerful And Intelligent processor Ever ! by Realname: 12:35pm On Sep 02, 2018
Elxandre:

More nonsense
Re: Huawei’s Kirin 980 Is The World’s Most Powerful And Intelligent processor Ever ! by Realname: 12:35pm On Sep 02, 2018
Jeromejnr:

Here we go again..all bust and no substance.
All talk but no objective point.

They abuse when they have no point.

Like an average school boy.

Ciao.

Where did I abuse you kiddo?

SMH
Bye
Re: Huawei’s Kirin 980 Is The World’s Most Powerful And Intelligent processor Ever ! by Jeromejnr(m): 12:48pm On Sep 02, 2018
Realname:

Where did I abuse you kiddo?

SMH
Bye

Read and comprehend your comment again.

Selah.
Re: Huawei’s Kirin 980 Is The World’s Most Powerful And Intelligent processor Ever ! by wman(m): 1:10pm On Sep 02, 2018
I enjoyed reading the comments on this thread. Refreshing as opposed to reading comments from empty heads who know nothing about tech yap about how Tecno and Infinix offer better value for money than Samsung and Apple.
Re: Huawei’s Kirin 980 Is The World’s Most Powerful And Intelligent processor Ever ! by otherway: 1:21pm On Sep 02, 2018
That thing reminds me of the movie "UPGRADED"
Re: Huawei’s Kirin 980 Is The World’s Most Powerful And Intelligent processor Ever ! by d33types: 1:40pm On Sep 02, 2018
Re: Huawei’s Kirin 980 Is The World’s Most Powerful And Intelligent processor Ever ! by ollah2: 2:00pm On Sep 02, 2018
otherway:

Gonna watch it on Netflix tonight, thanks for reminding me
Re: Huawei’s Kirin 980 Is The World’s Most Powerful And Intelligent processor Ever ! by otherway: 2:31pm On Sep 02, 2018
ollah2:

Gonna watch it on Netflix tonight, thanks for reminding me

Great film and nice concept.
Re: Huawei’s Kirin 980 Is The World’s Most Powerful And Intelligent processor Ever ! by michlins(m): 3:27pm On Sep 02, 2018
ollah2:

Pocophone is Xiaomi
Mi 8 is Xiaomi

Why is the earlier cheaper than the latter despite running a newer chipset?

I don't what informed them to achieve the price of the pocophone but I think it's cause it's still a new phone
Re: Huawei’s Kirin 980 Is The World’s Most Powerful And Intelligent processor Ever ! by HyDef(m): 7:03pm On Sep 02, 2018
ollah2:
Huawei ain't sleeping. They are fully woke

Edit: Stop blogging nonsense. Huawei doesn't licence thejr SoC to be used by another brand. Samsung and Apple havs their own SoCs Exynos and A series respectively tho Ssmsung uses Snapdragon in select markets while LG and Sony use Snapdragon and Mediatek.

Good one. I was going to say the same. Even before the sanctions the Kirin wasn't in anything that wasn't Honor or Huawei.
Re: Huawei’s Kirin 980 Is The World’s Most Powerful And Intelligent processor Ever ! by zzzzy: 8:14pm On Sep 02, 2018
d33types:

Thanks..

Now I wait for real life performance with features.
Kirin as of now,only shines in areas of AI and neural networks.
Let's see ..
true, we'd see
Re: Huawei’s Kirin 980 Is The World’s Most Powerful And Intelligent processor Ever ! by zzzzy: 8:15pm On Sep 02, 2018
otherway:
without the 'ed'
Re: Huawei’s Kirin 980 Is The World’s Most Powerful And Intelligent processor Ever ! by sniperwolf(m): 9:30pm On Sep 02, 2018
TechCapon:
Of course, I heard they're already working on the 5G Snapdragon 855. 2019 will not be easy

To be used in Samsung Galaxy S10

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Blackberry From Glo As A Modem / New Mtn Free Browsing Trick. / Lg Optimus L3 E400 Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.