Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Meet Adaeze Onuigbo: Biography, Age, Birthday, Profile Of Actress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Adaeze Onuigbo: Biography, Age, Birthday, Profile Of Actress (55963 Views)

Meet The Most Beautiful Teen Actress, Adaeze Onuigbo(pics) / Adaeze Onuigbo Twerks In Pre-Birthday Video. Fans React (Photos) / Beautiful New Photos Of Adaeze Onuigbo, Nollywood Child Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Adaeze Onuigbo: Biography, Age, Birthday, Profile Of Actress by CastedGist: 11:06am On Sep 02, 2018
Nollywood teen actress Adaeze Onuigbo is 'Face Of Anambra Beautiful Kids'. She has been featured in many movies, she is celebrating her birthday today 2nd September 2018.

http://gistmore.com/teen-actress-adaeze-onuigbo-celebrates-birthday-warrior-costume-photoshoot

WHO IS ONUIGBO OBY ADAEZE? | BIOGRAPHY | PROFILE| HISTORY OF NOLLYWOOD TEENAGE ACTRESS ONUIGBO OBY ADAEZE

Nollywood Actress Onuigbo Oby Adaeze is a Nigerian teen actress Born on September 2.

She has acted alongside Nollywood stars such as Mercy Johnson, Ruth Kadiri, Queen Nwokoye, Oge Okoye, Ken Erics and many more.

On Her Last Birthday Her Mother celebrated her and wrote:

Happy birthday to u my angel,my pearl,my womb opener,my super star,each time I looked at you I remember no more the pains,the rejection and the tears of yesteryears.

https://dailymedia.com.ng/who-is-onuigbo-oby-adaeze-biography-profile-history-of-nollywood-teenage-actress-onuigbo-oby-adaeze/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Adaeze Onuigbo: Biography, Age, Birthday, Profile Of Actress by CastedGist: 11:06am On Sep 02, 2018

1 Like

Re: Meet Adaeze Onuigbo: Biography, Age, Birthday, Profile Of Actress by SUPERPACK: 11:08am On Sep 02, 2018
my second wife in the making, #catchthemyoung

3 Likes

Re: Meet Adaeze Onuigbo: Biography, Age, Birthday, Profile Of Actress by Sakie: 11:15am On Sep 02, 2018
Pretty

1 Like

Re: Meet Adaeze Onuigbo: Biography, Age, Birthday, Profile Of Actress by Immaculatesnow(m): 11:31am On Sep 02, 2018
Hot soon to be a baby Mama

12 Likes

Re: Meet Adaeze Onuigbo: Biography, Age, Birthday, Profile Of Actress by Blakjewelry(m): 11:34am On Sep 02, 2018
cool I like the costume
Re: Meet Adaeze Onuigbo: Biography, Age, Birthday, Profile Of Actress by dbos11(m): 12:04pm On Sep 02, 2018
Fyn girl. *tongue wagging*

But wait oo. How old is she

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Adaeze Onuigbo: Biography, Age, Birthday, Profile Of Actress by itspzpics(m): 3:46pm On Sep 02, 2018
Hbd girl

Female Nigerian Soldier Shot Dead By Her Fellow Soldier For Disobeying His Orders >>> http://www.praizenews.com/female-nigerian-soldier-shot-dead-fellow-soldier-disobeying-orders/
Re: Meet Adaeze Onuigbo: Biography, Age, Birthday, Profile Of Actress by Gten(m): 4:27pm On Sep 02, 2018
Another perpetual 16 year old loading.

19 Likes

Re: Meet Adaeze Onuigbo: Biography, Age, Birthday, Profile Of Actress by keryj(f): 6:08pm On Sep 02, 2018
dbos11:
Fyn girl. *tongue wagging*

But wait oo. How old is she

She is scared of stating her age because there are lots of monitoring spirits in Nigeria who will start counting for her grin. Allow her to get to 16years and continue being 16 in peace grin cheesy

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Adaeze Onuigbo: Biography, Age, Birthday, Profile Of Actress by keryj(f): 6:11pm On Sep 02, 2018
I love the costume and her expression did justices to it. She is beautiful and charming, I pray she make a wonderful actress

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Adaeze Onuigbo: Biography, Age, Birthday, Profile Of Actress by dbos11(m): 6:16pm On Sep 02, 2018
keryj:

She is scared of stating her age because there are lots of monitoring spirits in Nigeria who will start counting for her grin. Allow her to get to 16years and continue being 16 in peace grin cheesy

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Meet Adaeze Onuigbo: Biography, Age, Birthday, Profile Of Actress by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:40pm On Sep 02, 2018
Lovely, pretty, beautiful young girl.

Happy birthday dearie.....
Re: Meet Adaeze Onuigbo: Biography, Age, Birthday, Profile Of Actress by Lionbite(m): 6:40pm On Sep 02, 2018
I just think she is revealing too much skin at her age

41 Likes

Re: Meet Adaeze Onuigbo: Biography, Age, Birthday, Profile Of Actress by ozento: 6:41pm On Sep 02, 2018
dis one preety and get sence by 16ys old reginal .
Re: Meet Adaeze Onuigbo: Biography, Age, Birthday, Profile Of Actress by Krak(m): 6:42pm On Sep 02, 2018
Too much flesh revealed.

14 Likes

Re: Meet Adaeze Onuigbo: Biography, Age, Birthday, Profile Of Actress by phranklyn92(m): 6:43pm On Sep 02, 2018
sad
She's fine no doubt. That nose looks humongous at first glance. Argue with your ancestors!!! angry

11 Likes

Re: Meet Adaeze Onuigbo: Biography, Age, Birthday, Profile Of Actress by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 02, 2018
Miriam Kayode comes to mind. Adaeze, let your management keep working hard. Hapi bday.
Re: Meet Adaeze Onuigbo: Biography, Age, Birthday, Profile Of Actress by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 02, 2018
SUPERPACK:
paedophile

4 Likes

Re: Meet Adaeze Onuigbo: Biography, Age, Birthday, Profile Of Actress by QuietHammer(m): 6:46pm On Sep 02, 2018
I already swore to commit suicide and drown myself thereafter if it was Regina Daniels again. angry

This one doesn't look bad at all. She kinda looks like Ini edo. How old is she again? Well, if her age isn't on the clock then she's ready for the c0ck wink

1 Like

Re: Meet Adaeze Onuigbo: Biography, Age, Birthday, Profile Of Actress by modaink333: 6:47pm On Sep 02, 2018
Igbo amaka
Re: Meet Adaeze Onuigbo: Biography, Age, Birthday, Profile Of Actress by pilarnig(m): 6:47pm On Sep 02, 2018
Take this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Adaeze Onuigbo: Biography, Age, Birthday, Profile Of Actress by Richdad50(m): 6:49pm On Sep 02, 2018
SUPERPACK:
Pedo Guy
Re: Meet Adaeze Onuigbo: Biography, Age, Birthday, Profile Of Actress by SUPERPACK: 6:49pm On Sep 02, 2018
Diamond360:
paedophile
your boobs are nice and succulent, can i press it just once.
Re: Meet Adaeze Onuigbo: Biography, Age, Birthday, Profile Of Actress by SEONaijaExpert: 6:50pm On Sep 02, 2018
She's already opening her belly at this age and her parents are cool with it.

I won't be surprised if she decided not to cover anything in another photoshoot when she's 20.

5 Likes

Re: Meet Adaeze Onuigbo: Biography, Age, Birthday, Profile Of Actress by IYANGBALI: 6:52pm On Sep 02, 2018
I smell pricks all over her
Re: Meet Adaeze Onuigbo: Biography, Age, Birthday, Profile Of Actress by Akshow: 6:54pm On Sep 02, 2018
Inappropriate

3 Likes

Re: Meet Adaeze Onuigbo: Biography, Age, Birthday, Profile Of Actress by barristerasa: 6:55pm On Sep 02, 2018
hope she wont be lyk regina later js asking

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From Efe & Bisola's Press Conference In Lagos / Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi Display Love On Instagram After Viral Nude Video / Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.