Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,320 members, 7,829,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

5 Reasons To Wash Your Hand Before Eating - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Reasons To Wash Your Hand Before Eating (17080 Views)

Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . / Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) / How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons To Wash Your Hand Before Eating by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:30pm On Sep 02, 2018
Washing of one's hands is a very important thing to avoid circulation of germs
Re: 5 Reasons To Wash Your Hand Before Eating by dbos11(m): 12:31pm On Sep 02, 2018
*walks away*
Re: 5 Reasons To Wash Your Hand Before Eating by Ikpongiton: 12:43pm On Sep 02, 2018
Ayoswit:
So there are actually people on this earth who do not wash their hands before eating? Everyone ought to do that.
go to kano and see things for yourself.all they do is saying ,bissimilahi
Re: 5 Reasons To Wash Your Hand Before Eating by meobizy(f): 12:47pm On Sep 02, 2018
Yes but aren't these the reasons why man made cutlery? When chowing rice and sauce nothing concerns my hands with the meal, the only contact my body has is with the handle of the spoon.
Re: 5 Reasons To Wash Your Hand Before Eating by dingbang(m): 12:54pm On Sep 02, 2018
Take this everywhere you go, never forget it.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons To Wash Your Hand Before Eating by pradoic(m): 12:57pm On Sep 02, 2018
help a nairaland writer win an award on Facebook,500 likes and comments required for him to be crowned as the winner kindly click on the link below to like and comment on his story, I PRAY THE GOOD LORD WILL BLESS YOU AS YOU DO SO

KINDLY CLICK TO VOTE THE YOUNG WRITER

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=498512433955386&id=3
Re: 5 Reasons To Wash Your Hand Before Eating by pradoic(m): 12:57pm On Sep 02, 2018
meobizy:
Yes but aren't these the reasons why man made cutlery? When chowing rice and sauce nothing concerns my hands with the meal, the only contact my body has is with the handle of the spoon.

help a nairaland writer win an award on Facebook,500 likes and comments required for him to be crowned as the winner kindly click on the link below to like and comment on his story, I PRAY THE GOOD LORD WILL BLESS YOU AS YOU DO SO

Re: 5 Reasons To Wash Your Hand Before Eating by redsun(m): 1:15pm On Sep 02, 2018
Ikpongiton:
go to kano and see things for yourself.all they do is saying ,bissimilahi

It is not just in africa,it is rampant among the deprived in the western world and that explains the average ten years life expectancy gap between the rich and the poor in the West.

Ignorance is a curse everywhere,it doesn't matter what part of the world you live. However,it is more prevalent in africa because there is nothing in place systematically to encourage cleanliness and good hygiene practices.
Re: 5 Reasons To Wash Your Hand Before Eating by Follygunners: 1:17pm On Sep 02, 2018
Uniquetani1:
Disease no dey kill African man

Ignorance mama... angry

3 gbosas for you! grin
Re: 5 Reasons To Wash Your Hand Before Eating by meobizy(f): 1:19pm On Sep 02, 2018
pradoic:

Ah ah, why don't you bless my ministry with 5,000 NGN instead?
E no go bad make THE SAME GOOD LORD BLESS YOU AS YOU DO.
Now don't near my mentions again if your writeup is not something relating to the topic.
Re: 5 Reasons To Wash Your Hand Before Eating by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:23pm On Sep 02, 2018
chigoizie7:
Kikikiki

Someone below me should please tell me what the in the picture is doing.

Prospecting for oil in the Chad basin.
Re: 5 Reasons To Wash Your Hand Before Eating by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 02, 2018
to me its a reflex action
Re: 5 Reasons To Wash Your Hand Before Eating by Hoodbilonia: 1:28pm On Sep 02, 2018
its highly needed esp after eating santana with assorted meat.fish.cow meat inside melon soup and cold goldberg of cos inside a/c
Re: 5 Reasons To Wash Your Hand Before Eating by MARKone(m): 1:37pm On Sep 02, 2018
Not just before you eat. Immediately you get into your house after the days job, wash your hands.
Re: 5 Reasons To Wash Your Hand Before Eating by stevups(m): 1:38pm On Sep 02, 2018
bashir1451:
Clumsy! Well to Muslims it is a Prophetic Teaching
Correct!

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons To Wash Your Hand Before Eating by SUNDICOS(m): 1:41pm On Sep 02, 2018
Uniquetani1:
Disease no dey kill African man
na so
Re: 5 Reasons To Wash Your Hand Before Eating by leonard002(m): 1:42pm On Sep 02, 2018
hahaha... op, where u get that pic from?
Re: 5 Reasons To Wash Your Hand Before Eating by kaykaymcb(m): 2:10pm On Sep 02, 2018
Logos that can confidently represent Your brand and attract clients to you....Click the link in my signature for proof!!
Re: 5 Reasons To Wash Your Hand Before Eating by Diso60090(m): 2:10pm On Sep 02, 2018
Muyiwaipere:
Chai......after all this year's.....I made FTC grin grin

Abeg admin, moderator and Mr Makinde.....I must collect something o...unless what happened in 1943 would happen again

Meanwhile ..... Some people would notice they are growing fat and they think is sign of good living .....smh

Keep eating with your dirty hands...very soon .....LUTH,UCH,,FMC would not be able to treat your sickness

Wishing u success on your suicide mission

See your handwriting like fried plantain
Re: 5 Reasons To Wash Your Hand Before Eating by dbynonetwork: 2:29pm On Sep 02, 2018
Ayoswit:
So there are actually people on this earth who do not wash their hands before eating? Everyone ought to do that.

Majority of the westerners don't wash hand before eating..

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons To Wash Your Hand Before Eating by Mblem(m): 2:36pm On Sep 02, 2018
Nice one.... without causing any tribal War
Most of the Yorubas don't like washing hands before eating....
I wish this will pass information across to them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sonoscope Ultrasound Scan Probe Replacement / 250 People Die Of Snake Bite In Plateau And Gombe Due To Scarcity Of Anti-Venom / 'We Perform Surgeries With Torchlights&Lamps In Univ. Teaching Hospital'-Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.