Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,598 members, 7,812,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

5 Reasons To Wash Your Hand Before Eating - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Reasons To Wash Your Hand Before Eating (17069 Views)

Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . / Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) / How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons To Wash Your Hand Before Eating by daewoorazer(m): 11:45am On Sep 02, 2018
We are gonna be discussing solid reasons to wash our hands before handling our food. No we are not germophobes, but it is only reasonable to wash our hands to avoid food poisoning stories that touch. Most often than not, we lie against food vendors saying we had been food-poisoned following our visitation, but it is not always their fault.

1. Hand railings:

All thanks to reflex, we tend to want to control our move up or down the stairs and hence, we hold tight to hand railings accompanying such stairs. Don’t get it twisted, I ain’t judging you, I also do it but once I realize that, I get my hands washed at the next available opportunity.

2. Car seats:

Our buttock cracks is a home to loads of intestinal and faecal bacteria, should we also add sweats from the buttock cracks or the extremely dirty cracks of some unhygienic individuals. Cab drivers will never send a potential customer out because he/she is dirty, the job to protect yourself lies only in your hands.

Don’t forget the secretions that often leak out of some orifices. It is not always necessary to rest your hands on the seats!

3. Hand shakes:

Shaking hands is inevitable if you are a social person or work in a public place, however, be bold enough to shake, be wise enough to wash before eating!

Some individuals are not shy of visiting their privates with their hands without caring if someone watches or not, how about their buttock cracks too? Picking of their nostrils is a common act too, don’t be too lazy to wash!

4. Public doors:

This includes car doors, bank doors and any public door you can imagine. An average hand is a home to hundreds/thousands of bacteria; each time a hand grabs that handle, he/she deposits microbes and picks up some, now multiply that with hundreds/thousands of individuals holding same in a day. Washing your hands is never an option!

5. Bills/Notes:

Some aprons (igbanu) is dirtier than a mad man’s underwear. Clients of fish and locust beans vendors can relate. Sad enough, those bills you hold daily also pass through these dirty aprons.

These bills are also held by the mentally unstable people and they carry out transactions too; if you know, you know!

The worst thing that can happen to an individual is sticking a bill in your mouth!

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Learn more educational articles below:
Source:
https://naijacomet.com/2018/09/02/5-reasons-to-wash-your-hand-before-eating/

6 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons To Wash Your Hand Before Eating by Muyiwaipere(m): 11:55am On Sep 02, 2018
Chai......after all this year's.....I made FTC grin grin

Abeg admin, moderator and Mr Makinde.....I must collect something o...unless what happened in 1943 would happen again

Meanwhile ..... Some people would notice they are growing fat and they think is sign of good living .....smh

Keep eating with your dirty hands...very soon .....LUTH,UCH,,FMC would not be able to treat your sickness

Wishing u success on your suicide mission

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons To Wash Your Hand Before Eating by angelgabriel26(m): 11:55am On Sep 02, 2018
just passing by

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons To Wash Your Hand Before Eating by dimexy247(m): 11:55am On Sep 02, 2018
Oh boy, really important to wash hands before eating.

Some people are so fond of picking everything that has holes on their body with their hands, nose, ear, and local governments. grin If you know, you know.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons To Wash Your Hand Before Eating by chigoizie7(m): 11:55am On Sep 02, 2018
Kikikiki

Someone below me should please tell me what the in the picture is doing.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons To Wash Your Hand Before Eating by Ayoswit(f): 11:56am On Sep 02, 2018
So there are actually people on this earth who do not wash their hands before eating? Everyone ought to do that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons To Wash Your Hand Before Eating by abdullkabar(m): 11:56am On Sep 02, 2018
Lolz
Re: 5 Reasons To Wash Your Hand Before Eating by Vince77(m): 11:57am On Sep 02, 2018
Putting hand inside smelly P

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons To Wash Your Hand Before Eating by xclusiveguy4(m): 11:57am On Sep 02, 2018
grin grin grin No 5 is quite funny though

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons To Wash Your Hand Before Eating by Uniquetani1(f): 11:57am On Sep 02, 2018
Disease no dey kill African man

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons To Wash Your Hand Before Eating by akeentech(m): 11:58am On Sep 02, 2018
Uniquetani1:
ignorance kills

10 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons To Wash Your Hand Before Eating by bashir1451(m): 11:58am On Sep 02, 2018
Clumsy! Well to Muslims it is a Prophetic Teaching

4 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons To Wash Your Hand Before Eating by SirLakes: 11:58am On Sep 02, 2018
thank yu for reminding me

someone like me, i scratch my balls multiple times daily n i no dey even remember to wash hand

lol grin cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons To Wash Your Hand Before Eating by Benekruku(m): 11:58am On Sep 02, 2018
But food tastes sweeter when you don't wash your hands

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons To Wash Your Hand Before Eating by Pope22(m): 12:00pm On Sep 02, 2018
Uniquetani1:
Correct!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons To Wash Your Hand Before Eating by Benekruku(m): 12:00pm On Sep 02, 2018
Vince77:
Putting hand inside smelly P

Na the spice wet dey make food sweet pass be that. try it with swallow and vegetable soup. That pvssy aroma adds flavour to the meal

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons To Wash Your Hand Before Eating by HeWrites(m): 12:00pm On Sep 02, 2018
Informative

I have a 5 year old Facebook account for sale at a cheap price. Interested? Check my Signature
Re: 5 Reasons To Wash Your Hand Before Eating by chukwunedum150(m): 12:01pm On Sep 02, 2018
Wetin dis man wan comot for en yansh nah
Re: 5 Reasons To Wash Your Hand Before Eating by BigSarah(f): 12:01pm On Sep 02, 2018
Fish smelling pussay grin
Re: 5 Reasons To Wash Your Hand Before Eating by redsun(m): 12:02pm On Sep 02, 2018
Cleanliness is nest to godliness. You are most likely to have a healthier and longer lifespan if you maintain a good hygiene practices.
Re: 5 Reasons To Wash Your Hand Before Eating by MrImole: 12:05pm On Sep 02, 2018
Nairalanders again!
Re: 5 Reasons To Wash Your Hand Before Eating by Rexnegro(m): 12:06pm On Sep 02, 2018
washing hands is th first step staying healthy
Re: 5 Reasons To Wash Your Hand Before Eating by addikt(m): 12:13pm On Sep 02, 2018
I have known all these long ago, my hand wash never finish ....after anything ,playing with dogs, lifting of dust bin or just anything , I wash my hands after , I don't feel comfortable until I do it ...my cousin Don even notice , he go dey laff me

There are different hand wash liquid soaps with nice fragrance all over the plazas ...buy one and use especially after eating okro with that locust beans haha
Re: 5 Reasons To Wash Your Hand Before Eating by milemimi93(m): 12:14pm On Sep 02, 2018
We knew this in Pri1 na.
Re: 5 Reasons To Wash Your Hand Before Eating by Nedfed(m): 12:15pm On Sep 02, 2018
The nigga below me do eat without washing hands
Re: 5 Reasons To Wash Your Hand Before Eating by webtutorr: 12:19pm On Sep 02, 2018
Yes, wash hands regularly and wash your legs anytime you matched into dirty water now we are in rainy season. Even if you are not where you can get water, buy sachet water and wash your legs. Dont allow the dirty water to dry on your legs.
Re: 5 Reasons To Wash Your Hand Before Eating by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 02, 2018
cheesy

Re: 5 Reasons To Wash Your Hand Before Eating by emmanuelrabb(m): 12:27pm On Sep 02, 2018
Well good one know cos I've been washing my hands before eating cos

My teacher taught me to do so
Re: 5 Reasons To Wash Your Hand Before Eating by ikaboy: 12:29pm On Sep 02, 2018
i don make

(1) (2) (Reply)

'We Perform Surgeries With Torchlights&Lamps In Univ. Teaching Hospital'-Doctors / 250 People Die Of Snake Bite In Plateau And Gombe Due To Scarcity Of Anti-Venom / Firm Drags NAFDAC To Court Over 7-up’s Contaminated Aquafina Table Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.