Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,184 members, 7,849,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:01 AM

Beware Of Suleiman Abiodun Daud, Online Scammer That Sells Shoes (pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of Suleiman Abiodun Daud, Online Scammer That Sells Shoes (pics) (715 Views)

A Scammer That Should Never Get Help / (wise Up)look At The Scammer That Wanted To Scam Me But I Was...{pics} / "Tony Trace Of ABU Zaria Raped 72 Girls" - Suleiman Muhammad Murkthar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Suleiman Abiodun Daud, Online Scammer That Sells Shoes (pics) by Joelsblog(m): 12:17pm On Sep 02, 2018
Happy Sunday Nairalanders!, It's me Joel of JoelsBlog, I want to bring to the notice of the general public, One Mr Suleiman Abiodun Daud, he is a fraudster/ scammer, he has been defrauding people of their Money via social media.

Suleiman Abiodun aka Itz Fazar Ranks on Facebook claims to sell shoes and men accessories on Facebook, but instead he scams prospective customers of thier money and block them.

One of his recent victim is an undergraduate and Music artiste, Kelly frezzy, he scammed the victim the sum of N10,000 for shoes he purchased but they never arrived Port Harcourt.

Mr Suleiman Abiodun operates in Lagos, please beware of him, his bank account has been reported to his bank.

Some of you might see the sum as small but in this hard weather no amount is too small to be stolen... Thank you very much!

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: Beware Of Suleiman Abiodun Daud, Online Scammer That Sells Shoes (pics) by Joelsblog(m): 12:19pm On Sep 02, 2018
More photos... He even went as far as blocking the guys number from reaching him

Re: Beware Of Suleiman Abiodun Daud, Online Scammer That Sells Shoes (pics) by Joelsblog(m): 12:20pm On Sep 02, 2018
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
OAM4J
MissyB3
Dominique
Fynestboi

Re: Beware Of Suleiman Abiodun Daud, Online Scammer That Sells Shoes (pics) by thesicilian: 12:36pm On Sep 02, 2018
The police should be able to trace him with those account details.
Re: Beware Of Suleiman Abiodun Daud, Online Scammer That Sells Shoes (pics) by Joelsblog(m): 12:56pm On Sep 02, 2018
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
MissyB3
Re: Beware Of Suleiman Abiodun Daud, Online Scammer That Sells Shoes (pics) by Joelsblog(m): 12:56pm On Sep 02, 2018
Nairalanders help me ask MYND44 what sin did I commit?
Re: Beware Of Suleiman Abiodun Daud, Online Scammer That Sells Shoes (pics) by carzola(m): 1:11pm On Sep 02, 2018
Boys must chop.

Even local mah sef

(1) (Reply)

Mad Man Reportedly R*pes Trader In Asaba Market Delta State / Dark Night (episodes) by Oladipo Daniel / Police Arrest Two For Robbing And Raping Married Woman Inside A Gutter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.