Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,269 members, 7,815,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

"Tony Trace Of ABU Zaria Raped 72 Girls" - Suleiman Muhammad Murkthar - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Tony Trace Of ABU Zaria Raped 72 Girls" - Suleiman Muhammad Murkthar (50651 Views)

14-Year-Old Zamfara Bandit, Sani Suleiman, Who Rapes Female Victims Arrested / Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) / ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Tony Trace Of ABU Zaria Raped 72 Girls" - Suleiman Muhammad Murkthar by Traww(m): 1:38pm On Jun 03, 2020
Suleiman Muhammad Murkthar @iMurkthar, a Muslim, Curator, Research and Communications Analyst has accused Tony Trace, an ABU Zaria student of raping over 70 girls.

Suleiman Muhammad Murkthar wrote:

This is Tonnie Trace, he has been described as a serial rapist by girls in @ABU_Campus. In 2018, I was able to track 72 different girls that accused him of rape and sexual harassment. And between yesterday and today I have found 9 more and the numbers are climbing.

I'd be reporting this animalistic behavior to the Guidance and Counselling Unit and also the Gender Policy Unit of the University management today. Students needs to be protected from predators like this.Cc: @hassana_maina
@FakhuusHashim

It only takes one true story to be tagged a rapist... Saying 72 is a big lie sounds like if it didnt get to that number he should be excused.

https://mobile.twitter.com/iMurkthar/status/1268063988664975363

2015 we were friends, but this guy Tonnie told me to walk him to his house at Area A to pick up his laptop. If not for his next door neighbour that heard me hitting the door. I for become his victim. This guy even had mind to tell me not to tell any1
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11658949_cymera20200603155015_jpeg9888ca48af10ee4228bce0a654346a5e
I didn't report, but I told people about it but people did not believe me
https://mobile.twitter.com/Joanna13851118/status/1268102247713591296

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11658950_ezlfxglxqaunfy8_jpeg_jpeg90621a7f73b552746f1a10b9a74529c5

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: "Tony Trace Of ABU Zaria Raped 72 Girls" - Suleiman Muhammad Murkthar by Chidexter(m): 1:43pm On Jun 03, 2020
From today I don increase my proximity with women to 100meters.

323 Likes 17 Shares

Re: "Tony Trace Of ABU Zaria Raped 72 Girls" - Suleiman Muhammad Murkthar by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 03, 2020
shocked some people wan just use this rape matter trend.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Tony Trace Of ABU Zaria Raped 72 Girls" - Suleiman Muhammad Murkthar by Traww(m): 1:50pm On Jun 03, 2020
So many people are victims of rape. It is very difficult for them to open up plus the stigma around it.
Fabulouzjoseph:
shocked some people wan just use this rape matter trend.

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Tony Trace Of ABU Zaria Raped 72 Girls" - Suleiman Muhammad Murkthar by ClitRaider: 1:50pm On Jun 03, 2020
Chidexter:
You can buy a bottle of kunu and be accused of rape.
You never see anything.
1m meters cannot save you.

190 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Tony Trace Of ABU Zaria Raped 72 Girls" - Suleiman Muhammad Murkthar by Righteousness89(m): 1:51pm On Jun 03, 2020
Lessons to Be Learnt!

There is Nothing hidden that shall not be Exposed...

If the secret things we do here is being exposed then imagine The Great Judgement Throne!

Everything we have done will be openly shown to us..

The Blood of JESUS CHRIST can take care of that today! And take it off forever!

Come to JESUS Today and Have your past Completely Washed away!

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Tony Trace Of ABU Zaria Raped 72 Girls" - Suleiman Muhammad Murkthar by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 03, 2020
Traww:
So many people are victims of rape. It is very difficult for them to open up plus the stigma around it.
And thesame way many people are raising false rape allegations just to get back at people.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Tony Trace Of ABU Zaria Raped 72 Girls" - Suleiman Muhammad Murkthar by 143WaZoBia: 1:53pm On Jun 03, 2020
Are we still in raining season? Or is this raping season? 72 girls only one man? Well if they were all virgin we should ask him how heaven look like.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Tony Trace Of ABU Zaria Raped 72 Girls" - Suleiman Muhammad Murkthar by Kpokakpoka(m): 2:06pm On Jun 03, 2020
Iwd like to extend my condolences in advance to innocent guys that would go down in conjunction with rape accusations this season.....it wont be funny at all. The guilty ones can go to hell!
Ladies too should start learning self defence techniques...learn how to use small pocket knives.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Tony Trace Of ABU Zaria Raped 72 Girls" - Suleiman Muhammad Murkthar by Sacchi1162(m): 4:16pm On Jun 03, 2020
Scam
Re: "Tony Trace Of ABU Zaria Raped 72 Girls" - Suleiman Muhammad Murkthar by Kizzygentle: 4:16pm On Jun 03, 2020
Enough of this rape clouts abeg. So u were all waiting for uwa to die before u would all come out. Shame to you ladies coming out now. Tomorrow we will hear one aliyu raped 1000girls in kaduna 5years ago. Abeg make we hear new things jor.

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Tony Trace Of ABU Zaria Raped 72 Girls" - Suleiman Muhammad Murkthar by Kissingerright(f): 4:17pm On Jun 03, 2020
Death penalty to all rapists.

Click my profile for business.

4 Likes

Re: "Tony Trace Of ABU Zaria Raped 72 Girls" - Suleiman Muhammad Murkthar by mytime24(f): 4:17pm On Jun 03, 2020
Dis matter hard to settle ooo
Re: "Tony Trace Of ABU Zaria Raped 72 Girls" - Suleiman Muhammad Murkthar by NaijadrivaCars: 4:17pm On Jun 03, 2020
E no wait for him virgins when he die

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Tony Trace Of ABU Zaria Raped 72 Girls" - Suleiman Muhammad Murkthar by tillaman(m): 4:17pm On Jun 03, 2020
It’s really crazy sha, another level of craziness in this nation
Raped /sexual harassment in total 72 chics
Nahhh come on now
Re: "Tony Trace Of ABU Zaria Raped 72 Girls" - Suleiman Muhammad Murkthar by Davash222(m): 4:18pm On Jun 03, 2020
How come all the alleged rapists are always cute, gorgeous and handsome? Guys that can afford sex, guys that several girls are dying to sleep with. How come?? Ugly and broke boys no dey rape? Think guys! Think.

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Tony Trace Of ABU Zaria Raped 72 Girls" - Suleiman Muhammad Murkthar by gambia(m): 4:18pm On Jun 03, 2020
Say No To Rape.
Re: "Tony Trace Of ABU Zaria Raped 72 Girls" - Suleiman Muhammad Murkthar by Slawormir: 4:18pm On Jun 03, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Isoright

Chidexter:
My niggarrr

Yes o
Them fit put innocent niggarrr for trouble
Their mind fit change over night and them go say you force and rape them whereas it was mutual

One shock me before na
She come greet me for house
I touch her she responded. I kissed her she didn't push me away. I sucked her breasts. Funny enough she even give me the other breast make i suck join

Only for the next two days her elder sister call me dey insult me as if say i force the girl
Quickly na im i call the girl say wetin happen. Why her sister dey insult me. She come dey tell me say normally she dey always tell that her elder sister anything she do

So she tell her everything.

Haba! As a real niggarrr na im i begin tell her say i hope she tell the elder sister say it was mutual and nor be force

She said yes. That she told her i didn't force her
O boy na so my mind come calm down

Chidexter:

Bro, d matter weak me. You still gats dey careful before d girl go change mouth again since na wetin all of them dey do now
I tire o
The thing fear me before. But she assured me she didn't tell her that it was a force
See bros ehnnnn. I beg her to defend me incase if it get worse. And she promised me that i should not worry about it!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Tony Trace Of ABU Zaria Raped 72 Girls" - Suleiman Muhammad Murkthar by Legitz: 4:18pm On Jun 03, 2020
Se lootoo?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Tony Trace Of ABU Zaria Raped 72 Girls" - Suleiman Muhammad Murkthar by Kemimarch16(f): 4:19pm On Jun 03, 2020
How do they use to know the total number

22 Likes

Re: "Tony Trace Of ABU Zaria Raped 72 Girls" - Suleiman Muhammad Murkthar by wilemer: 4:19pm On Jun 03, 2020
Travw:
Suleiman Muhammad Murkthar @iMurkthar, a Muslim, Curator, Research and Communications Analyst has accused Tony Trace, an ABU Zaria student of raping over 70 girls.

expose them all sad

1 Like

Re: "Tony Trace Of ABU Zaria Raped 72 Girls" - Suleiman Muhammad Murkthar by DModeCntStopMe: 4:19pm On Jun 03, 2020
shocked

Who count am?

Where are the pictures of the 72 girls?

Maybe he wants his own share of the 72 virgins here on earth.

Say NO to RAPE

7 Likes

Re: "Tony Trace Of ABU Zaria Raped 72 Girls" - Suleiman Muhammad Murkthar by gozzlin: 4:19pm On Jun 03, 2020
shocked

72 rapes under his belt? Is that even possible?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Tony Trace Of ABU Zaria Raped 72 Girls" - Suleiman Muhammad Murkthar by Sterope(f): 4:19pm On Jun 03, 2020
Yeah because you are a rapist
ClitRaider:

You can buy a bottle of kunu and be accused of rape

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Tony Trace Of ABU Zaria Raped 72 Girls" - Suleiman Muhammad Murkthar by FamousMonk: 4:19pm On Jun 03, 2020
So according to Christianity,if the girl who was raped and killed was a gossiper or liar or fornicator,she'll be in Hell now and if the guy who raped and killed her repents and gives his life to Christ,he'll go to Heaven since his sins will be forgiven and he'll become a new creature,right

5 Likes

Re: "Tony Trace Of ABU Zaria Raped 72 Girls" - Suleiman Muhammad Murkthar by iyatrustee(f): 4:20pm On Jun 03, 2020
Re: "Tony Trace Of ABU Zaria Raped 72 Girls" - Suleiman Muhammad Murkthar by sylve11: 4:20pm On Jun 03, 2020
Why is it that men do not complain about rapes? cool

1 Like

Re: "Tony Trace Of ABU Zaria Raped 72 Girls" - Suleiman Muhammad Murkthar by BillymcJean: 4:20pm On Jun 03, 2020
This is getting out of hand ... Thats all
Re: "Tony Trace Of ABU Zaria Raped 72 Girls" - Suleiman Muhammad Murkthar by omoadeleye(m): 4:21pm On Jun 03, 2020
That Suleiman is very dumb and daft, in fact he is a pvssy. His panties are always wide opened for stupidity and foolishness to take him every time...

How can a man be reporting a fallacy like this? Does he lacks brain to reason right or what?...

72 rape? And he is still spending his whole miserable life searching for the guy EXes. Dvumbfuck

20 Likes

Re: "Tony Trace Of ABU Zaria Raped 72 Girls" - Suleiman Muhammad Murkthar by Goke7: 4:21pm On Jun 03, 2020
Nigerians are hypocrites, when timi dakolo wife accused the COZA pastor of rape, she was shouted down and made to feel like a list. Seriously ain't moved by all these stuff anymore

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic) / How UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Was Killed / Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.