Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,204 members, 7,860,326 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:26 AM

Mtn Mifi:. Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Mifi:. Help (498 Views)

Just Bought A New Mifi, Help With APN Settings / Airtel Mifi (router) VS Mtn Mifi (router) / #Xenophobia: Angry Nigerian Burns His MTN Mifi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Mifi:. Help by 2Mekus: 5:59pm On Sep 02, 2018
I have this unlocked MTN ZTE MiFi which has English as a default language. Trouble is I want to send it to a friend in the French speaking neighbouring country and want to install French language on it. How do I go about this please?

Is there any software I can download to install other languages in it?

Re: Mtn Mifi:. Help by sephas: 8:05pm On Sep 02, 2018
You need computer before you can do it is very possible
Re: Mtn Mifi:. Help by 2Mekus: 5:52pm On Sep 03, 2018
Bros I have a Computer to do it but how?
Re: Mtn Mifi:. Help by sephas: 9:41pm On Sep 03, 2018
Plung to your system, it will pop up the device menu then go to the device setting then to language, then choose French as language and then save it
Re: Mtn Mifi:. Help by 2Mekus: 3:33pm On Sep 04, 2018
sephas:
Plung to your system, it will pop up the device menu then go to the device setting then to language, then choose French as language and then save it

I have done that. It doesn't have language setting where that can be changed or English alternative chosen.
Re: Mtn Mifi:. Help by sephas: 9:36pm On Sep 04, 2018
That is what I'm using you can take it to someone that knows better than you
Re: Mtn Mifi:. Help by 2Mekus: 10:32pm On Sep 04, 2018
sephas:
That is what I'm using you can take it to someone that knows better than you

And did you change the default language Bros?

(1) (Reply)

UFI Dongle / Doogee X70 / Subscribe NOW!! Offer Valid While Stock Last!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.