Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Grab This Opportunity - Make Sure You Do - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Grab This Opportunity - Make Sure You Do (337 Views)

Npower: If You Changed Your Account Name Please Make Sure It Matches / 5 Tips To Make Your CV Standout And Grab Employers Attention In 2020 / In 2018, Make Sure Your Resume Excludes These Errors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Grab This Opportunity - Make Sure You Do by Admitwithschola: 6:03pm On Sep 02, 2018
Closed!
Re: Grab This Opportunity - Make Sure You Do by Admitwithschola: 1:39pm On Sep 25, 2018
Dear Seun Osewa,

I know you don't see all posts but it amazes me that a post like this that will better the lives of some Nigerians, even it's just 1, is not making front page for qualified people to see.

I understand you set up this site as a business and all, but I would assume there should still be some room to support more people that may not necessarily generate money for nairaland. This advert was placed more than one month ago now and remains hidden. Things like this should be publicized.

Nonetheless, I understand it's your site and business and an external body cannot dictate terms to you. I just feel it's right to support more people as I believe you're already doing.

I will leave you to take a decision.

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy For Client Representative In Port Harcourt / QR Vacancy / Job Opportunity At Peen Nigeria Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.