Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Full Body Scan Under 2 Minutes - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Full Body Scan Under 2 Minutes (3145 Views)

Any Medical Professional Should Explain This Transvaginal U/S Scan, Please / Doctors/Nurses Help My Wife Analyze This Scan Result Abeg (PHOTO) / Doctor Olufunmilayo: "3 Minutes Is Enough For Sex, You Don't Need Drugs At All" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Full Body Scan Under 2 Minutes by pamdaniel(m): 6:50pm On Sep 02, 2018
Whenever we think of health checkups, invasive procedures like needles, blood drawn out of our body, various cardiovascular tests and lot of hustle comes to our mind. Isn't it?
But what if I tell you that you can get full body scan in under two minutes. Don't you believe me? Well, I also wouldn't if I haven't got it done myself.
The solution to the question is
Quantum Magnetic Resonance Analyzer. It works on the principle of quantum medicine, it collects the weak magnetic field of human cells and then analyze them and determine a person's health status and problems, putting them forward with standard prevention recommendations.
Quantum Resistance theory is similar with that of radio as there are wireless waves in air, but if you want to listen to a specific broadcasting station then you need to modulate the radio to same frequency which is causing the resonance and then only radio can get the specific broadcasting channel. Quantum Resistance works on the same principle.
The person just has to hold the sensor with a straight arm and then in under two minutes the machine will collect the magnetic field and thus transferring it to a program which is compatible with Windows and then generating a 41 test report. It's fast and not invasive.

It gives tests related to heart, kidney, liver, brain, various amino acids, bones diseases, lung, skin, eye, allergy, vitamins, minerals.
1.Basic Physical Quality (pH, hydration, oxygenation, brain function activity)
2. Blood Sugar - insulin secretion, blood sugar coefficient (the property of a substance)
3. Bone Condition - degree of cervical/lumbar calcification, age of ligaments, rheumatism
4. Bone Mineral Density - calcium loss, osteoporosis, bone hyperplasia, mineral density
5. Brain Nerve Analysis - memory index, brain blood supply, cranial/cerebral function
6. Cardiovascular - elasticity of arteries, myocardial blood demand/volume, ejection factor, +++
7. Gastrointestinal Function - gastric & small intestine peristalsis and absorption; digestive juices
8. Gallbladder Function - A/G, TBIL, ALP, TBA, DBIL
9. Gynecology - full hormonal profile
10. Toxicity - pesticides, radiation, metals and the levels of other toxic elements
11. Kidney Function - urine protein, uric acid, urea nitrogen, urobilinogen
12. Liver Function - bile secretion function, detox function, liver fat content, protein metabolism
13. Lung Function - lung capacity, airway resistance, arterial oxygen content, ++
14. Pancreatic Function - insulin, pancreatic polypeptide, glucagon
15. Male Sexual Function - testosterone, gonadotropin, ejection transmitter
16. Prostate - degree of prostatic hyperplasia, calcification, prostatitis syndrome
17. Nutritional Elements - levels of major vitamins, minerals, trace elements

This really can be a game changer in healthcare check-ups in rural or remote areas where there are no labs.
you can get this machine for personal use or your family or even your hospital...

to run a full body scan you can visit us at Aba abia state, or u can also invite us to run a full scan in your school, church or company.
your full scan result would be printed and given to you immediately...
for purchase of the machine or test you can call 08068018201.
below are few pictures of our machines.
Re: Full Body Scan Under 2 Minutes by pamdaniel(m): 6:53pm On Sep 02, 2018
Re: Full Body Scan Under 2 Minutes by pamdaniel(m): 6:55pm On Sep 02, 2018
[quote author=pamdaniel post=70843219][/quote]

Re: Full Body Scan Under 2 Minutes by pamdaniel(m): 7:12am On Sep 03, 2018
WhatsApp me on ... 08068018201.
Re: Full Body Scan Under 2 Minutes by pamdaniel(m): 2:12pm On Sep 03, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=te31vhOBXx0
you can listen to scientist testimony on the new invention.
Re: Full Body Scan Under 2 Minutes by pamdaniel(m): 2:59pm On Sep 03, 2018
to place an order for the machine, call 08068018201
Re: Full Body Scan Under 2 Minutes by pamdaniel(m): 3:59pm On Sep 03, 2018
the machine can be waybilled to any part of Nigeria within 4-5 working days after payment.
Re: Full Body Scan Under 2 Minutes by pamdaniel(m): 12:36am On Sep 04, 2018
cost price of the 4th generation quantum resonance analyzer is 65k free shipping to your location.
we have few machines on board...
this is a machine u need in your lab or at home to check HBP, Sugar level, etc... don't miss it now it's in Nigeria.
call or WhatsApp 08068018201
Re: Full Body Scan Under 2 Minutes by pamdaniel(m): 6:08am On Sep 04, 2018
65k plus free shipping...
Re: Full Body Scan Under 2 Minutes by pamdaniel(m): 3:02pm On Sep 04, 2018
keep the calls coming. . . the machine is 95 percent accurate...
by weekend I have been invited to a secondary school in owerri to run a general test for all the new students.
Re: Full Body Scan Under 2 Minutes by pamdaniel(m): 6:55pm On Sep 04, 2018
if you have plans of establishing a medical... this should be the first machine that should come to mind...
it has been proven and tested that it has accurate results with the ordinary lab test which takes a lot of time and energy to produce results.
I just waybilled a machine to Kano, I wish the buyer would give testimonies of our machine soon as it arrives. good luck
Re: Full Body Scan Under 2 Minutes by pamdaniel(m): 9:15am On Sep 06, 2018
thanks for your calls...
thanks to all those who ordered for our product...
u are free to give testimony of the machine here for others to know it's authenticity.
Re: Full Body Scan Under 2 Minutes by pamdaniel(m): 5:21pm On Sep 06, 2018
thanks for your call from benin... for your questions call or whatsapp: 08068018201
Re: Full Body Scan Under 2 Minutes by pamdaniel(m): 4:15pm On Sep 08, 2018
happy weekend to you all.. keep the calls coming
Re: Full Body Scan Under 2 Minutes by pamdaniel(m): 6:47pm On Sep 12, 2018
keep ur calls coming
Re: Full Body Scan Under 2 Minutes by pamdaniel(m): 8:03am On Sep 14, 2018
result analysis

Re: Full Body Scan Under 2 Minutes by pamdaniel(m): 8:07am On Sep 14, 2018
keep ur calls coming 08068018201

Re: Full Body Scan Under 2 Minutes by pamdaniel(m): 8:10am On Sep 14, 2018
for ur questions or u need our services for your school, church, group etc... we would print out ur report immediately.

1 Share

Re: Full Body Scan Under 2 Minutes by pamdaniel(m): 8:13am On Sep 14, 2018
machine gives reports which both professionals and lay men can understand

Re: Full Body Scan Under 2 Minutes by pamdaniel(m): 10:06am On Sep 14, 2018
machine can be waybilled to any part of Nigeria... the cost comprise both waybill fee. cost of the 4th generation quantum magnetic resonance is 65k ... keep ur calls coming.
Re: Full Body Scan Under 2 Minutes by pamdaniel(m): 8:14am On Sep 15, 2018
keep ur calls coming 08068018201
Re: Full Body Scan Under 2 Minutes by pamdaniel(m): 8:06am On Sep 16, 2018
abisogun119:
follow ur s visit
you have done well to research for the criticisms of the gadget...
below is the link were u must have gotten your critic from...

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/neuroskeptic/2015/01/31/quantum-resonance-spectrometry-work/

you know as the internet works? those who have blogs invent things to write wether correct or not correct.
going through the manual of the gadget, one would observe instructions that one must follow so as to get accurate data, just a tip of it. 1. no wrist watchs during test, 2. no talking. 3. no alcohol.4 no phone carying of cell phones in the pocket. etc.
I have been using the gadget for quite a while, and I have tried to rerun test in the manual lab and it corresponds to the test I used my quantum analyser to carry out.
Re: Full Body Scan Under 2 Minutes by pamdaniel(m): 8:12am On Sep 16, 2018
in other words, if test appropriately carried out, that is, following the guide lines you would get accurate test.
some one asked why would you need to queue in data like, age, height and weight?
for those who are into medical lines u know that the measurement of your weight and height can determine whether u are obsessed or not... and all this the machine calculates...
Re: Full Body Scan Under 2 Minutes by pamdaniel(m): 10:47am On Sep 16, 2018
keep ur calls coming for inquiry 08068018201
Re: Full Body Scan Under 2 Minutes by pamdaniel(m): 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2018
keep the calls coming... if your test results don't show accurately you can call for a refund of your cash...
Re: Full Body Scan Under 2 Minutes by pamdaniel(m): 2:34pm On Oct 08, 2018
thanks for petronizing our quantum resonance scanning machine.
Re: Full Body Scan Under 2 Minutes by pamdaniel(m): 2:42pm On Oct 08, 2018
Re: Full Body Scan Under 2 Minutes by pamdaniel(m): 8:04pm On Oct 08, 2018
to order for this machine call or WhatsApp 08068018201
Re: Full Body Scan Under 2 Minutes by LegendaryLover(m): 3:31pm On Oct 09, 2018
The last time i used this machine was in Abuja, and it was a correct diagnosis...
Give me an address in Aba, for testing.

1 Like

Re: Full Body Scan Under 2 Minutes by pamdaniel(m): 3:58pm On Oct 09, 2018
LegendaryLover:
The last time i used this machine was in Abuja, and it was a correct diagnosis...
Give me an address in Aba, for testing.
give me a call sir...08068018201

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

* / The Things That You Need To Remember When Getting One / Do You Know That Phone In This Position Causes Brain Cancer (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.