Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Is It Adviceable To Learn Two Programming Languages At The Same Time - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Is It Adviceable To Learn Two Programming Languages At The Same Time (1326 Views)

Can I Learn Two Programming Skills At A Go? / Is It Advisable For Me To Learn Two Languages At A Time As A Beginner? / Would You Recommend Learning 2 Languages At The Same Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Adviceable To Learn Two Programming Languages At The Same Time by philo4realz: 9:05pm On Sep 02, 2018
I have two programming languages I plan on diving deeply into, I was just wondering if it's good practice or adviceable to start both simultaneously......any advice is welcomed
Re: Is It Adviceable To Learn Two Programming Languages At The Same Time by GraGra247(m): 9:08pm On Sep 02, 2018
Adviceable and not adorable. Smartphone Auto-correct blunders.
Re: Is It Adviceable To Learn Two Programming Languages At The Same Time by philo4realz: 11:59pm On Sep 02, 2018
GraGra247:
Adviceable and not adorable. Smartphone Auto-correct blunders.

Thanks bro, have corrected it
Re: Is It Adviceable To Learn Two Programming Languages At The Same Time by Spacless(m): 1:25am On Sep 03, 2018
op you can't chase more than one rabbit at the same time.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Adviceable To Learn Two Programming Languages At The Same Time by CORELDRAW(m): 9:14am On Sep 03, 2018
It's not good enough. Focus on a language at a time
Re: Is It Adviceable To Learn Two Programming Languages At The Same Time by usmanethical(m): 10:26am On Sep 03, 2018
In my opinion, you can learn two languages at a time; you just have to give space between the tutorials. For example, nothing bad in learning Python in the morning and HTML in the night.
Re: Is It Adviceable To Learn Two Programming Languages At The Same Time by GreatAchiever1: 11:10am On Sep 03, 2018
I think it depends on d language...
And also your experience in other languages...

Me myself i plan to do it soon. Cos i wanna learn some scripting languages
Re: Is It Adviceable To Learn Two Programming Languages At The Same Time by philo4realz: 10:57am On Sep 04, 2018
usmanethical:
In my opinion, you can learn two languages at a time; you just have to give space between the tutorials. For example, nothing bad in learning Python in the morning and HTML in the night.

Thanks for the advise bro

2 Likes

Re: Is It Adviceable To Learn Two Programming Languages At The Same Time by airsaylongcon: 10:58pm On Sep 04, 2018
HTML is a MARKUP language NOT a programming Language.

As for simultaneously learning multiple languages, my advice is that you are properly grounded in the underlying Computer Science theory. Languages are just different ways of implementing the theoretical concepts.

1 Like

Re: Is It Adviceable To Learn Two Programming Languages At The Same Time by Nobody: 3:04am On Sep 22, 2020
Learn 1 by 1

(1) (Reply)

WHAT Happened To 2G0 Messenger ? / Please Advice Me On Microsoft Certifications. / Why I Prefer To Develop For Blackberry Compared To Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.