Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

14-year-old Boy Arrested For Raping Mentally-challenged Woman - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14-year-old Boy Arrested For Raping Mentally-challenged Woman (27829 Views)

Two Suspects Arrested For Raping Mentally-challenged 16-year-old Girl In Bauchi / 2 Mentally Challenged Lovers In Fierce Public Fight Over Sex / Man Rapes A Mentally Challenged Girl In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

14-year-old Boy Arrested For Raping Mentally-challenged Woman by nairalaila: 4:58am On Sep 03, 2018
A 14-year-old boy has been arrested alongside five others, for reportedly raping a mentally-challenged woman at Umunze in the Orumba South Government Area of the state, and also abducting her three-year-old child.

The mentally-challenged woman who identified herself as Obiuwanne, from Amazu-Ikpaocha, Arondizuogu in Imo State, said the 14-year-old boy and his gang lured her to the bush with snacks and a promise to buy rice and clothes for her and her son. 

According to Obiuwanne, she and her son Ifeanyichukwu, were taken on two motorcycles into a bush, where she was raped. The rape victim's relation, Martin Okoro, who corroborated her story, said he reported the matter to the commander of a vigilance group in the area.

“As soon as my niece was brought back home by a neighbour and narrated her ordeal, I contacted the Commander of Umunze Vigilance Group, Jerry Ibeh, who organised a search for the missing child" he said. 

The arrested suspects were identified as Emeka Nnorue, 44; 14-year-old Eberechi; Ekene Obodoako, 27 from Ebonyi State, and Chika Obi, 28 from Anambra State. The victims were rescued from the suspects following intelligence report, according to Anambra State Police Public Relations Officer in the state, Mr Haruna Muhammed. 

The police spokesperson who assured members of the public of the command’s readiness to combat crime in the state, added that the suspects would be arraigned in court after investigations had been concluded. 

“The command will continue to serve and protect all citizens with integrity and in accordance with internationally acceptable best practices,” he said. 

A Nigerian man who works as a driver at a group home owned by his wife, was also arrested and charged with having sex with a woman who lives at the home few months ago. 53-year-old Nnamdi Godson Nwankwo, of 527 Breswall Court in Rolesville, was charged with second-degree forcible rape and sexual activity by a substitute parent. 

https://lailasnews.com/14-year-old-boy-arrested-for-raping-mentally-challenged-woman/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14-year-old Boy Arrested For Raping Mentally-challenged Woman by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:07am On Sep 03, 2018
He should be sent to juvenile , then to Rehab and from rehab to jail!

Story of his life!!

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 14-year-old Boy Arrested For Raping Mentally-challenged Woman by chiokeman(m): 5:38am On Sep 03, 2018
D guy is IT student for YahooPlus... grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: 14-year-old Boy Arrested For Raping Mentally-challenged Woman by dbos11(m): 5:45am On Sep 03, 2018
It seems i've heard it all. Lemme just go and cut my ears away embarassed

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14-year-old Boy Arrested For Raping Mentally-challenged Woman by yusufobinna1(m): 5:45am On Sep 03, 2018
This is so bad,man inhumanity to man.what has this world degenerated into,14 year old and has the guts to rape a mentally derailed woman.kaii

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14-year-old Boy Arrested For Raping Mentally-challenged Woman by G1STMORE: 5:58am On Sep 03, 2018
Re: 14-year-old Boy Arrested For Raping Mentally-challenged Woman by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 6:06am On Sep 03, 2018
just negodu. I think na ritual thing.

2 Likes

Re: 14-year-old Boy Arrested For Raping Mentally-challenged Woman by Nukilia: 6:23am On Sep 03, 2018
#HeartlessNation!

2 Likes

Re: 14-year-old Boy Arrested For Raping Mentally-challenged Woman by chiommy123(f): 6:48am On Sep 03, 2018
This mad people are intelligent oh. Na to give the guys uniform. They don get another apartment
Re: 14-year-old Boy Arrested For Raping Mentally-challenged Woman by yumubelek(m): 7:17am On Sep 03, 2018
Why nah? I think it is only coneheads that do this shit, Igbos are now engaged virtually in all crimes. I'm sick to see this news, a 14 year old Biafran/Ipobians?

Truly Igbo Amaka.....

18 Likes

Re: 14-year-old Boy Arrested For Raping Mentally-challenged Woman by MartinCorridon: 7:20am On Sep 03, 2018
"A picture is worth a thousand words "

28 Likes

Re: 14-year-old Boy Arrested For Raping Mentally-challenged Woman by papalsbuIl: 7:20am On Sep 03, 2018
MartinCorridon:
"A picture is worth a thousand words " Ikpu nne

4 Likes

Re: 14-year-old Boy Arrested For Raping Mentally-challenged Woman by papalsbuIl: 7:22am On Sep 03, 2018
yumubelek:
Why nah? I think it is only coneheads that do this shit, Igbos are now engaged virtually in all crimes. I'm sick to see this news, a 14 year old Biafran/Ipobians?

Truly Igbo Amaka.....otu nne m amaka

5 Likes

Re: 14-year-old Boy Arrested For Raping Mentally-challenged Woman by ClintGist(f): 7:31am On Sep 03, 2018
nawa for some people
Re: 14-year-old Boy Arrested For Raping Mentally-challenged Woman by Nightmareo07: 8:37am On Sep 03, 2018
The stupid boy later confessed he is a Yoruba boy schooling in UNN, after much torture from the police.
Yoruba AJOKA
Afonja AJOKA
Skull mining AJOKA
Rape n money ritual AJOKA

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 14-year-old Boy Arrested For Raping Mentally-challenged Woman by stevkc: 8:44am On Sep 03, 2018
Re: 14-year-old Boy Arrested For Raping Mentally-challenged Woman by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 03, 2018
Na wa
Re: 14-year-old Boy Arrested For Raping Mentally-challenged Woman by tobidipity(m): 8:45am On Sep 03, 2018
The boy mad gon o

1 Like

Re: 14-year-old Boy Arrested For Raping Mentally-challenged Woman by ipobarethieves: 8:45am On Sep 03, 2018
sad fl@theads are diabolic.Same way dey caught Kanu on top of a mad one like dat.Spit

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14-year-old Boy Arrested For Raping Mentally-challenged Woman by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 03, 2018
The case should be investigated well.....

Nigeria police is purely incorrigible and has been known to torture suspect to induce and force out un-truth confessions.

1 Like

Re: 14-year-old Boy Arrested For Raping Mentally-challenged Woman by ipobarethieves: 8:46am On Sep 03, 2018
tobidipity:
The boy mad gon o
cool.U are rite.That is how Ipob roll. After doing it with mad women, they'll come here and display their lunatic lifestyle, attacking/disturbing us with their meaningless rant.

8 Likes

Re: 14-year-old Boy Arrested For Raping Mentally-challenged Woman by MrWondah(m): 8:46am On Sep 03, 2018
Konji
Re: 14-year-old Boy Arrested For Raping Mentally-challenged Woman by Austema(m): 8:46am On Sep 03, 2018
Who made me a judge over Biafrans, am a Nigerian

7 Likes

Re: 14-year-old Boy Arrested For Raping Mentally-challenged Woman by Exponental(m): 8:47am On Sep 03, 2018
Before you criticize that boy's age, what's age did you have your first sex Rape I condemn though!

1 Like

Re: 14-year-old Boy Arrested For Raping Mentally-challenged Woman by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 03, 2018
shocked
Re: 14-year-old Boy Arrested For Raping Mentally-challenged Woman by Fabolousibk1(m): 8:47am On Sep 03, 2018
?....He must be a yahoo boy jor undecided
Re: 14-year-old Boy Arrested For Raping Mentally-challenged Woman by DansomtoC(m): 8:47am On Sep 03, 2018
Dat boy must taken to psychiatric hospital for chk up
Re: 14-year-old Boy Arrested For Raping Mentally-challenged Woman by excomarow(m): 8:47am On Sep 03, 2018
This one weak me ooo. shocked

I think say Na Zimbabwe they get all this kind news sef.

grin

4 Likes

Re: 14-year-old Boy Arrested For Raping Mentally-challenged Woman by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 03, 2018
Exponental:
Before you criticize that boy's age, what's age did you have your first sex Rape I condemn though!

What are you trying to say

1 Like

Re: 14-year-old Boy Arrested For Raping Mentally-challenged Woman by jegz25(m): 8:47am On Sep 03, 2018
Igbo amaka... Tufiakwa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14-year-old Boy Arrested For Raping Mentally-challenged Woman by izzy4shizzy(m): 8:48am On Sep 03, 2018
Whaat??

When I was 14, if you called a girl my wife. I'll cry myself to sleep.

This generation is trully something else

3 Likes

Re: 14-year-old Boy Arrested For Raping Mentally-challenged Woman by neroflo: 8:48am On Sep 03, 2018
angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arraigns Kidnappers Of Turkish School Girls With N3m Cash (Photos) / Islamic Cleric And His Family Killed In Ogun (Graphic Photos) / President Buhari Approves Dismissal Of 37 Police Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.