Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,435 members, 7,861,211 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:14 AM

14-year-old Boy Arrested For Raping Mentally-challenged Woman - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14-year-old Boy Arrested For Raping Mentally-challenged Woman (27852 Views)

Two Suspects Arrested For Raping Mentally-challenged 16-year-old Girl In Bauchi / 2 Mentally Challenged Lovers In Fierce Public Fight Over Sex / Man Rapes A Mentally Challenged Girl In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-year-old Boy Arrested For Raping Mentally-challenged Woman by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 03, 2018
Why was he arrested? He's not an adult and he didn't know what he was doing, hence he can't take responsibility for his actions.
Re: 14-year-old Boy Arrested For Raping Mentally-challenged Woman by MYHUBBY: 10:54am On Sep 03, 2018
Nightmareo07:
The stupid boy later confessed he is a igbo boy schooling in UNN, after much torture from the police.
igbo AJOKA
igbo AJOKA
Skull mining AJOKA
Rape n money ritual AJOKA

at least one can easily deduce the reason behind your brain extinction. so na sleeping with mad women they derailed you people sense of reasoning for that place
Re: 14-year-old Boy Arrested For Raping Mentally-challenged Woman by blingxx(m): 11:14am On Sep 03, 2018
izzy4shizzy:
Whaat??

When I was 14, if you called a girl my wife. I'll cry myself to sleep.

This generation is trully something else

when I was 14 the subject I hated most in biology is human reproductive organ grin... if you know you know
Re: 14-year-old Boy Arrested For Raping Mentally-challenged Woman by imran147(m): 11:18am On Sep 03, 2018
Nightmareo07:
The stupid boy later confessed he is a Yoruba boy schooling in UNN, after much torture from the police.
Yoruba AJOKA
Afonja AJOKA
Skull mining AJOKA
Rape n money ritual AJOKA

Fem dere and stop lieing man
Ibo pple can lie for the universe just to cover there dirty ways of life mitchew
Re: 14-year-old Boy Arrested For Raping Mentally-challenged Woman by Almunjid(m): 11:28am On Sep 03, 2018
JamaicanLove:

What are you trying to say
He's trying to say that u were deflowered at 13. Lol
Re: 14-year-old Boy Arrested For Raping Mentally-challenged Woman by Greatzeus(m): 11:29am On Sep 03, 2018
nairalaila:
A 14-year-old boy has been arrested alongside five others, for reportedly raping a mentally-challenged woman at Umunze in the Orumba South Government Area of the state, and also abducting her three-year-old child.

The mentally-challenged woman who identified herself as Obiuwanne, from Amazu-Ikpaocha, Arondizuogu in Imo State, said the 14-year-old boy and his gang lured her to the bush with snacks and a promise to buy rice and clothes for her and her son. 

According to Obiuwanne, she and her son Ifeanyichukwu, were taken on two motorcycles into a bush, where she was raped. The rape victim's relation, Martin Okoro, who corroborated her story, said he reported the matter to the commander of a vigilance group in the area.

“As soon as my niece was brought back home by a neighbour and narrated her ordeal, I contacted the Commander of Umunze Vigilance Group, Jerry Ibeh, who organised a search for the missing child" he said. 

The arrested suspects were identified as Emeka Nnorue, 44; 14-year-old Eberechi; Ekene Obodoako, 27 from Ebonyi State, and Chika Obi, 28 from Anambra State. The victims were rescued from the suspects following intelligence report, according to Anambra State Police Public Relations Officer in the state, Mr Haruna Muhammed. 

The police spokesperson who assured members of the public of the command’s readiness to combat crime in the state, added that the suspects would be arraigned in court after investigations had been concluded. 

“The command will continue to serve and protect all citizens with integrity and in accordance with internationally acceptable best practices,” he said. 

A Nigerian man who works as a driver at a group home owned by his wife, was also arrested and charged with having sex with a woman who lives at the home few months ago. 53-year-old Nnamdi Godson Nwankwo, of 527 Breswall Court in Rolesville, was charged with second-degree forcible rape and sexual activity by a substitute parent. 

https://lailasnews.com/14-year-old-boy-arrested-for-raping-mentally-challenged-woman/
A mad woman explaining in details what took place between her and her rapists? Most of these people we call mad are not mad, they're just destitutes.
Last time I checked a mad person is psychologically unaware of his or her environment and they do not engage in intelligent conversation.
Re: 14-year-old Boy Arrested For Raping Mentally-challenged Woman by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 03, 2018
Almunjid:

He's trying to say that u were deflowered at 13. Lol

undecided
Re: 14-year-old Boy Arrested For Raping Mentally-challenged Woman by Almunjid(m): 11:43am On Sep 03, 2018
JamaicanLove:

undecided
Thunder is warming up waiting for u to deny it. Lol
Re: 14-year-old Boy Arrested For Raping Mentally-challenged Woman by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 03, 2018
Almunjid:

Thunder is warming up waiting for u to deny it. Lol

I'm yet to know a man.
Re: 14-year-old Boy Arrested For Raping Mentally-challenged Woman by kaycee67: 12:05pm On Sep 03, 2018
the world is coming to and end. Similar things happens in my area last week. Click here to watch the video http://reallyjob.com/?invite=11381
Re: 14-year-old Boy Arrested For Raping Mentally-challenged Woman by Almunjid(m): 12:05pm On Sep 03, 2018
JamaicanLove:

I'm yet to know a man.
U r yet to know a man, but a man don know u already. What's the difference? Lol
Re: 14-year-old Boy Arrested For Raping Mentally-challenged Woman by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 03, 2018
Almunjid:

U r yet to know a man, but man know u. What's the difference? Lol

Who's this again?
Re: 14-year-old Boy Arrested For Raping Mentally-challenged Woman by Almunjid(m): 12:10pm On Sep 03, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Who's this again?
The man wey know u. Lol
Re: 14-year-old Boy Arrested For Raping Mentally-challenged Woman by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 03, 2018
Almunjid:

The man wey know u. Lol

You don't know me.
Re: 14-year-old Boy Arrested For Raping Mentally-challenged Woman by Almunjid(m): 12:18pm On Sep 03, 2018
JamaicanLove:

You don't know me.
I do. Because I know d man wey know the man wey know u. Lol
Re: 14-year-old Boy Arrested For Raping Mentally-challenged Woman by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 03, 2018
Almunjid:

I do. Because I know d man wey know the man wey know u. Lol

So jobless
Re: 14-year-old Boy Arrested For Raping Mentally-challenged Woman by Almunjid(m): 12:31pm On Sep 03, 2018
JamaicanLove:

So jobless

Is better than lying to be a virgin. Even in ur dream u r not a virgin talk less of real life.

I was jobless, then u gave me a job to talk sense into u. Lol

Re: 14-year-old Boy Arrested For Raping Mentally-challenged Woman by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 03, 2018
Almunjid:

Is better than lying to be a virgin. Even in ur dream u r not a virgin talk less of real life.

I was jobless, then u gave me a job to talk sense into u. Lol

Better craze
Re: 14-year-old Boy Arrested For Raping Mentally-challenged Woman by Almunjid(m): 1:00pm On Sep 03, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Better craze
And urs is the Best craze!

Re: 14-year-old Boy Arrested For Raping Mentally-challenged Woman by IchBinBrait(m): 1:03pm On Sep 03, 2018
chiokeman:
D guy is IT student for YahooPlus... grin grin grin

hahahha... nairalanders no go kill person!! grin grin grin
Re: 14-year-old Boy Arrested For Raping Mentally-challenged Woman by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 03, 2018
Almunjid:

And urs is the Best craze!

Yes na
Re: 14-year-old Boy Arrested For Raping Mentally-challenged Woman by Almunjid(m): 2:26pm On Sep 03, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Yes na
Case dismissed since u agreed with me
Re: 14-year-old Boy Arrested For Raping Mentally-challenged Woman by Premiumwriter: 2:40pm On Sep 03, 2018
dbos11:
It seems i've heard it all. Lemme just go and cut my ears away embarassed
this one na read you read am.

Unpluck ur eyes and then cut ur head.
Re: 14-year-old Boy Arrested For Raping Mentally-challenged Woman by Cool83(m): 2:43pm On Sep 03, 2018
if it's Ogun state, the headline would have be "in ogun, 14 years old boy arrested for....
Re: 14-year-old Boy Arrested For Raping Mentally-challenged Woman by babaireti(m): 4:04pm On Sep 03, 2018
It is them again,people of no origin ,people of no descendants

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policeman Kills Guest During Burial In Delta (photo) / Stolen Phone Buyer At Computer Village Nabbed (photo) / Sharon Ojong Takes Rapists Spiked Drink, Escapes Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.