Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,341 members, 7,829,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

When Shall I Meet Good Programmers In Naija? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / When Shall I Meet Good Programmers In Naija? (722 Views)

How To Hire Good Programmers In Nigeria (an Experience Based Article) / Where Can I Find Good Programmers In Delta State / No Programmers In Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Shall I Meet Good Programmers In Naija? by rafdavirus: 9:13pm On Jun 29, 2010
Hi everybody, a friend of mine just told me about this site and I am here to impact great to those who love and cherish technology, precisely(programming).
for years I've been a gamefreak who loves sleeping with computers, but when I woke up one day to discover ma true skills in computer I decided to go into the world of programming, and ever since then I am still aspiring to be a great software developer in africa and in the world at large. me and my friend are still working on our SOFTWARE COMPANY "caption" NiZERO INC. so if u're career is compatible with our's why not come lets join heads together and see what we can develop. for help or comment, contact me on rafdavi@live.com one love naija. (remember that life runs on code) so study hard and also remember that programmers are gamers. so keep writing better codes.
Thank You.
Happy Coding,
Re: When Shall I Meet Good Programmers In Naija? by naijarules(m): 10:31pm On Jun 29, 2010
You'll meet one the day u become a good programmer
Re: When Shall I Meet Good Programmers In Naija? by sweetpawn2: 10:48am On Jun 30, 2010
HI DUDE!

LOOKS LIKE WE GOTTA A LOT IN COMMON! THE ONLY THING THIGH IS THAT I DONT LIKE THE LAST PART OF YOUR NAME SINCE ITS GIVING ME A LOTTA TROUBLES NOW!

YOU SAY YOU WHERE A GAME FREAK! WHICH GAME? PES MAYBE? AH I LOVE PLAYING GAMES! ALL CODE AND NO GAME MAKE WILL A BILL GATES CRASH!

SO WHAT SOFTWARE DO YOU HAVE IN MIND TO DO WITH YOUR COMPANY. MAYBE I COULD ADD AN INPUT OR TWO?

(1) (Reply)

Lets Discuss On "oracle" / What Is Gis And Gps? / I Need Someone Who Can Configure Server 2003

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.