Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

No Programmers In Nairaland - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / No Programmers In Nairaland (8006 Views)

Programmers In The House, Pls Come To My Rescue / 10 Greatest Computer Programmers In History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Programmers In Nairaland by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 21, 2011
just people who like to be heard
Re: No Programmers In Nairaland by Ymodulus: 5:48pm On Oct 21, 2011
^^^ do not waste time talking to a fool. else you both bcome fools.
A little word
Re: No Programmers In Nairaland by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 21, 2011
Ymodulus:

^^^ do not waste time talking to a fool. else you both bcome fools.
A little word
i blive u not referring 2 me
Re: No Programmers In Nairaland by Ymodulus: 7:19pm On Oct 21, 2011
This is just my problem with NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT. they let academic ret.ards have access to the net. Are you this foo.lish who do you think i was replying to. Am amuse at your stup*idity. A no body saying calling others names. I dont know what am doing wasting my time talking to a babaric fool. Rubbish. I never knew you were this stu+pid. I made a mistake reply u
Re: No Programmers In Nairaland by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 21, 2011
Ymodulus:

This is just my problem with NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT. they let academic ret.ards have access to the net. Are you this foo.lish who do you think i was replying to. Am amuse at your stup*idity. A no body saying calling others names. I dont know what am doing wasting my time talking to a babaric fool. Rubbish. I never knew you were this stu+pid. I made a mistake reply u
this coming from one who is supppose to be an academic holder right i bet your dad is proud of u, u couldnt even ask why i said so, u just jumped to conclusio,n u are the kind of people who act like they know but got no clue. if u like reply if u like dont, have said what i wanna and probably u cud b 1 of those am talking about. he dey pain u, how e b.

1 Like

Re: No Programmers In Nairaland by iwantto(m): 8:59pm On Oct 21, 2011
thought this happens only on the politics board on NL!!!
Re: No Programmers In Nairaland by dhtmli(m): 9:24pm On Oct 21, 2011
CRA.CKER AS.S MOTH.ERFU.CKE.RS! YOU ARE ALL BLOOD.Y GOATS!
Re: No Programmers In Nairaland by dhtmli(m): 9:25pm On Oct 21, 2011
i_want_to:

thought this happens only on the politics board on NL!!!
[size=1pt]This is what happens when a board is bored. . . .the people go ma.dt
[/size]
Re: No Programmers In Nairaland by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 22, 2011
@ dhtml¡ This is what happens when a board is bored. . . .the people go ma.dt

lol grin
Re: No Programmers In Nairaland by dhtmli(m): 4:07pm On Oct 22, 2011
Why are you copying me amigo?
Re: No Programmers In Nairaland by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 22, 2011
just increased what u said puto wink
Re: No Programmers In Nairaland by WebSurfer(m): 12:35pm On Oct 23, 2011
suckersssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: No Programmers In Nairaland by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 23, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^Who?
Re: No Programmers In Nairaland by sweetpawn1: 7:06pm On Oct 23, 2011
This just goes to show how EASY it is to be HATED in this forum for no apparent reason whatsoever. Solution?Spend less time here.
Re: No Programmers In Nairaland by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 23, 2011
asx wiped wanna be heard people
Re: No Programmers In Nairaland by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 23, 2011
;d
Re: No Programmers In Nairaland by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 23, 2011
sweet-pawn:

This just goes to show how EASY it is to be HATED in this forum for no apparent reason whatsoever. Solution?Spend less time here.
CRACKKKERRRR1!!!!!! VISIT THE RELIGION OR POLITICKS SECTION AND SEE REAAL WERE PEOPLE.

cyclops4real:

asx wiped wanna be heard people
OLODO LIKE YOU. WELL AM NOT SURPRISED, NA ONLY BLOG YOU FIT PROGRAM!
Re: No Programmers In Nairaland by guru01(m): 11:53pm On Oct 23, 2011
@Op,
Why do you post such topic? It will be nice if you can explain to us why No Programmer in Nl.
Re: No Programmers In Nairaland by omotodun2: 5:41am On Oct 24, 2011
@ OP
Have you met *dhtml, yawa-ti-de, Fayimora, Beaf, Mobinga, lojik , Slyr0x and others? There are tons of good programmers on this site.
Re: No Programmers In Nairaland by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 24, 2011
*dhtml:

CRACKKKERRRR1!!!!!! VISIT THE RELIGION OR POLITICKS SECTION AND SEE REAAL WERE PEOPLE.

OLODO LIKE YOU. WELL AM NOT SURPRISED, NA ONLY BLOG YOU FIT PROGRAM!
wopian like u who tell u say i get blog copy and paste master
Re: No Programmers In Nairaland by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 24, 2011
guru01:

@Op,
Why do you post such topic? It will be nice if you can explain to us why No Programmer in Nl.
well no need for that now since the boat has already sailed thanks to Ymodulus
Re: No Programmers In Nairaland by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 24, 2011
ọmọ_tó_dùn:

@ OP
Have you met *dhtml, yawa-ti-de, Fayimora, Beaf, Mobinga, lojik , Slyr0x and others? There are tons of good programmers on this site.

Nay, those aint programmers - they are copy-pasters!

cyclops4real:

wopian like u who tell u say i get blog copy and paste master
Yepa! That one for mean say na the same place we dey copy be dat nah.

guru01:

@Op,
Na primary wetin you dey? Abi you no fit read inglish ni? This nah statement - no programmer - programmers no dey - gbam!
Re: No Programmers In Nairaland by binkabir(m): 9:17am On Oct 24, 2011
why should we insult each other,
the poster simply said there are " no programmer in narialand".
my Answer is : "that is your opinion so simply go and find programmers else where." Period.

1 Like

Re: No Programmers In Nairaland by Slyr0x: 9:50am On Oct 24, 2011
*With an high-pitched voice* I WON'T ALLOW THIS ON THE WEBMASTERS BOARD!

Atleast he didnt say "No Webmasters In Nairaland"  cheesy .

VERDICT: Moved to the programming section.  grin cheesy wink
Re: No Programmers In Nairaland by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 24, 2011
85 percent will explain like those motivational speakers or will tell u check google, if na lie review the question una done ask for webmaster session how many answer u get when help u out, the rest as usual, copy 1 script when no get head paste den ask u is it something like these u are looking 4.
Re: No Programmers In Nairaland by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 24, 2011
Because google is a search engine that has better chances solving ur problem than here, besides the nature of the problem is usually not that severe. That's my take and not everyone can give answer to something that hasn't happened to them so we give links and explain that to people. Its simple common sense.
Re: No Programmers In Nairaland by naijaswag1: 4:47pm On Oct 24, 2011
@cyclops4real

I concur,what we have on nairaland are quasi-programmers.post a problem here,instead of solution,arguments will ensue,some will begin to give you dump pseudocode as if that is all they read in all the free pdfs they download off the internet.i dont waste my time here.its been like this since the era of fayimora the pseudocode lover.
Re: No Programmers In Nairaland by omotodun2: 6:11pm On Oct 24, 2011
^
Dude, seriously? Didn't you write the message below?

naija_swag:

good thinking good product.nice pseudocode,i followed it and came up with the code below.dealing with p=0 and p = n-1.i know it doesnt run in o(n) time.i have problem analyzing my own code's running time.

public class Solution {

/**
* @param args
*/

public static int equi(int[] A){
int sum = A[0],sum2 = 0;
int p = -1;

for(int i=2;i<A.length;i++){
sum2 += A[i];
}

if((sum2 + A[1]) == 0)
return 0;
if(((sum2 + A[0] + A[1])-A[A.length-1]) == 0)
return p = A.length-1;

if(sum == sum2)
return 1;

for(int k=2;k<A.length;k++){
sum += A[k-1];
sum2 -= A[k];

if(sum==sum2)
return k;
}

return p;

}
public static void main(String[] args) {
// TODO Auto-generated method stub

int[] A = {-7,1,5,2,-4,3,0};

System.out.println(equi(A));

}

}

Seeing as you hate pseudocode, why didn't you attack the pseudocode's author(skydancer)? You even went as far as admitting that it was good pseudo-code; please, quit the doublespeak. We can---if we so desire---solve almost all programming problems, but we'd be doing a great disservice to the programmer since he wouldn't have learnt anything. Saying that the programmers on nairaland who have judiciously decided to teach, not by hand-holding or by outrightly giving the solutions, but by pointing the tutee in the right direction, are half-baked is not only asinine but completely idiotic and unreasonable on your part. Assuming you have had a formal education, did your professor simply hand you the code when you were having problems with your set?

I have contributed tons of code on this site; however, I have only done so when it was either a challenge or when it was presenting a faster code to an already solved problem.
Re: No Programmers In Nairaland by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 24, 2011
@omo dun I think u shud ignore it we all have personal life, it beats the purpose of being a coder if from a pseudo code u can't deduce anything. Besides if anyone writes a full code for u its because of freewill. No one owes anyone here anything. So @cyclops and @naija swag enjoy. Yep there are no programmers. :p
Re: No Programmers In Nairaland by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 24, 2011
This is getting really interesting. . . .caramba.

Slyr0x:

*With an high-pitched voice* I WON'T ALLOW THIS ON THE WEBMASTERS BOARD!

Atleast he didnt say "No Webmasters In Nairaland"  cheesy .

VERDICT: Moved to the programming section.  grin cheesy wink

Very good. i like that verdict.
Re: No Programmers In Nairaland by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 24, 2011
lol well na as i see am i talk am
Re: No Programmers In Nairaland by Mobinga: 7:55pm On Oct 24, 2011
@OP

PleaseDie("cyclops4real"wink; 

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ethical Hacking Vs Software Engineering: Advice Needed / Printing With Vb6 / Please, Who Has Studied With Altschoolafrica? Share Your Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.