Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,096 members, 7,849,425 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:17 PM

Dear 2017 Beneficiaries we are working on validating your deployment and entries - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dear 2017 Beneficiaries we are working on validating your deployment and entries (7936 Views)

Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? / Good Morning To 2017 Beneficiaries, We Have Listed Random Information for you / Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries we are working on validating your deployment and entries by Icecreamy: 7:29pm On Sep 06, 2018
abbas74:
I believe so.

Alright, thanks.
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries we are working on validating your deployment and entries by Peculiarni(m): 7:44pm On Sep 06, 2018
Good is in control, let us remain patient npower personnel are working tirelessly on our issues. They did not want any of the beneficiaries to have issues on payment. We shall all smile at last, despite the delayed
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries we are working on validating your deployment and entries by jagadab: 4:47am On Sep 07, 2018
npowerng:

We are working tirelessly to make this work, As you know most beneficiaries were not able to upload their deployment letter on time, Some beneficiaries are yet to upload theirs and some are just doing so, We can not cut off beneficiaries after the whole process, The N-power team wants the best for all it's beneficiaries.
what's the fate for those who didn't upload their deployment letter on time and those who didn't upload at all?
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries we are working on validating your deployment and entries by cooluc(f): 7:01am On Sep 07, 2018
npowerng:

We are working tirelessly to make this work, As you know most beneficiaries were not able to upload their deployment letter on time, Some beneficiaries are yet to upload theirs and some are just doing so, We can not cut off beneficiaries after the whole process, The N-power team wants the best for all it's beneficiaries.

Then please pay those that are done, especially nhealth, they have been working and spending T-fare to and fro.

1 Like

Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries we are working on validating your deployment and entries by Dreamkiller: 8:00am On Sep 07, 2018
believe this Npower at your own peril. Npower Is the new destiny killer. They promise and fail and make u WAIT for ages. those of u thinkin dey will pay next week wil be disapointd. they wil keep saying its d 2017 beneficiaries that dnt wnt 2 upload letter. as if they dnt hav ur profile in the portal already.

3 Likes

Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries we are working on validating your deployment and entries by anikex(m): 12:54pm On Sep 07, 2018
Good day npower team,am for N-teach 2016 awaiting beneficiary, my Surname and middlename were wrongly positioned ,my first name is also omitted, and my bank name and a/c no were omitted ,these are my correct details: Surname: Ayankoso Firstname: John, Middlename:oluwaseun zenith Bank , A/C no: 2120082768 Phone: 07068322105 Pls help me on this so that my profile would be correct,thanks and God bless u and ur team
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries we are working on validating your deployment and entries by DeYoungJoe(m): 3:49pm On Sep 07, 2018
Npower team, we are running out of patience

1 Like

Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries we are working on validating your deployment and entries by iyrojc(m): 4:02pm On Sep 07, 2018
npowerng:

There is no sincerity in this programme. Always cooking up one excuse or the other. You expect a young graduate to wait for a whole one yr for a programme that has no future after 2yrs. Even if the person starts with a job of N10,000 per month, 12 months would give him N120,000. I want to ask you handler, if you were in our shoes, would you be happy? If it was your son or brother or a close relative would you be happy. And you expect sincerity from volunteers. You guys should tell yourselves the truth before expecting sincerity from others.

6 Likes

Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries we are working on validating your deployment and entries by Dreamkiller: 6:11pm On Sep 07, 2018
npower paid 2016 beneficiaries last week, so all those lies about ENROLLED and ONBOARDED are lies.
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries we are working on validating your deployment and entries by Masco2006: 7:12pm On Sep 07, 2018
Dreamkiller:
npower paid 2016 beneficiaries last week, so all those lies about ENROLLED and ONBOARDED are lies.
This people are busy stealing and forming lies to us. Am busy praying that buhari should not win 2019 election so that they will all end up in jail.

1 Like

Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries we are working on validating your deployment and entries by Masco2006: 5:32pm On Sep 08, 2018
Boom, enrolled. what next?
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries we are working on validating your deployment and entries by Blessed200016: 11:42pm On Sep 08, 2018
N-power kindly hear this. In other to attend my ppa each working day & at the same time for survival I had to take a specific loan fr Paylater.

Now I must service back on 17th Sept and no alert yet.

Kindly answer truthfully pls are we likely to receive August stipend before Sept 17th ? (reply is highly appreciated)
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries we are working on validating your deployment and entries by sistar007(m): 8:14am On Sep 09, 2018
Masco2006:
What's your State
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries we are working on validating your deployment and entries by Masco2006: 11:43am On Sep 09, 2018
[quote author=sistar007 post=71035657]

What's your State[/quote
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries we are working on validating your deployment and entries by sistar007(m): 11:53am On Sep 09, 2018
Masco2006:
GM
What's GM?
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries we are working on validating your deployment and entries by Masco2006: 12:08pm On Sep 09, 2018
#
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries we are working on validating your deployment and entries by Goovo(m): 12:10pm On Sep 09, 2018
Waziu:
Update on N-Power 2017 Batch..

We are still expecting Deployment Schedules from the following States:

1. Abia
2. Borno
3. Delta
4. Kaduna
5. Kano
6. Katsina
7. Kebbi
8. Lagos
9. Nasarawa
10. Ondo
11. Yobe

As such we would be unable to prepare the volunteers of these States into payroll for August 2017...

Kindly please return your deployment schedules using thesame N-Power Support email by which you received it...

No. 2
For the other (25) States + FCT that we have received, we are in the process of cleaning up, and uploading your submission unto the broad N-Power portal.

To also forestall reoccurrences of the 2016 Batch where in some good number of our volunteers failed to show up at their deployed PPA but commenced receiving stipends simply because they returned on your deployment schedule as deployed..we have introduced a process of validating their uploaded STAMPED OR SIGNED deployment letter at their PPA (as a confirmation of resumption) with your submitted deployment schedules before processing them into payroll.

Now this process takes quite some time hence we are behind in the August 2018 payroll (indeed their first payroll) for the 2017 Batch....coupled with delays in receipt of various States’ deployment schedules

We would however begin processing them in Payroll Batches for payment from next week...
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries we are working on validating your deployment and entries by Goovo(m): 12:12pm On Sep 09, 2018
Update on N-Power 2017 Batch..

We are still expecting Deployment Schedules from the following States:

1. Abia
2. Borno
3. Delta
4. Kaduna
5. Kano
6. Katsina
7. Kebbi
8. Lagos
9. Nasarawa
10. Ondo
11. Yobe

As such we would be unable to prepare the volunteers of these States into payroll for August 2017...

Kindly please return your deployment schedules using thesame N-Power Support email by which you received it...

No. 2
For the other (25) States + FCT that we have received, we are in the process of cleaning up, and uploading your submission unto the broad N-Power portal.

To also forestall reoccurrences of the 2016 Batch where in some good number of our volunteers failed to show up at their deployed PPA but commenced receiving stipends simply because they returned on your deployment schedule as deployed..we have introduced a process of validating their uploaded STAMPED OR SIGNED deployment letter at their PPA (as a confirmation of resumption) with your submitted deployment schedules before processing them into payroll.

Now this process takes quite some time hence we are behind in the August 2018 payroll (indeed their first payroll) for the 2017 Batch....coupled with delays in receipt of various States’ deployment schedules

We would however begin processing them in Payroll Batches for payment from next week...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries we are working on validating your deployment and entries by npowerng: 6:46am On Sep 10, 2018
Peculiarni:
Kudos to npower team and management, you people are trying. God bless you. Don't mind people that are saying rubbish about you, continue with your good work.

Thanks
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries we are working on validating your deployment and entries by npowerng: 6:48am On Sep 10, 2018
Blessed200016:
N-power kindly hear this. In other to attend my ppa each working day & at the same time for survival I had to take a specific loan fr Paylater.

Now I must service back on 17th Sept and no alert yet.

Kindly answer truthfully pls are we likely to receive August stipend before Sept 17th ? (reply is highly appreciated)

After the validation process, payment would commence.

Thanks for your patience.
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries we are working on validating your deployment and entries by npowerng: 6:50am On Sep 10, 2018
smileyPayment, but we can’t pay only you we have to conclude the process for payment to commence
Masco2006:
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries we are working on validating your deployment and entries by npowerng: 6:52am On Sep 10, 2018
Dreamkiller:

2016 and 2017 Ain’t same batch.

The information is Once the deployment letters has been approved, the online status changes to enrolled then payment of stipend would commence at once
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries we are working on validating your deployment and entries by futuremoma34: 6:59am On Sep 10, 2018
I got a message from Npower to change my program, am an N-tax beneficiaries but I cannot log in, I have sent several emails to you but no reply, my phone number is 08. Please kindly assist

Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries we are working on validating your deployment and entries by Blessed200016: 7:46am On Sep 10, 2018
npowerng:

After the validation process, payment would commence.

Thanks for your patience.
I thought my question is direct. Yes or No - 17th? This is direct
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries we are working on validating your deployment and entries by peterini581: 1:09pm On Sep 10, 2018
My name is Peter Iniobong Sunday am 2016 N-teach beneficiaries am not been paid my monthly stipend seen December 2016 till date my ppa is Lutheran primary school Ikot Ekan,Etinan. Akwa Ibom State. Pls I need your help. Thanks.
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries we are working on validating your deployment and entries by peterini581: 1:12pm On Sep 10, 2018
peterini581:
My name is Peter Iniobong Sunday am 2016 N-teach beneficiaries am not been paid my monthly stipend seen December 2016 till date my ppa is Lutheran primary school Ikot Ekan,Etinan. Akwa Ibom State. Pls I need your help. Thanks.
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries we are working on validating your deployment and entries by MrPrimeUnit: 7:47pm On Sep 10, 2018
Dear N-Power I checked my n-power profile this morning and got the message below:
"Your Deployment letter was not Approved
Reason: Kindly visit your PPA head for clearance/ acknowledgement with stamp and signature"

I find this very strange as I followed the exact instructions that were given to all N-teach beneficiaries in my state on the process of completing and uploading deployment letters, as this was during the period when schools were on break. Please I sincerely hope this would not affect my upcoming stipend.

What steps can i take to correct this.

Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries we are working on validating your deployment and entries by foliade(m): 2:59pm On Sep 11, 2018
npowerng:
Dear 2017 Beneficiaries,

Hi there. So hang on a little while, we are working on validating your deployment and entry into the payroll.

#NPowerNG
Good day npower I have reported to my ppa yesterday but students are yet to resume, the principal said till on Monday before students will resume and nobody in Kaduna state has been enrolled.
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries we are working on validating your deployment and entries by Haddock(m): 8:12am On Sep 12, 2018
npowerng. it's noticed that the red letter notification asking your volunteers to upload a clearer deployment letter is still displaying on their profile after they upload a clearer copy. How would they know if you still reject the second upload?

Check this volunteer in particular 08029599148

Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries we are working on validating your deployment and entries by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 12, 2018
Dreamkiller:
believe this Npower at your own peril. Npower Is the new destiny killer. grin grin grin grin They promise and fail and make u WAIT for ages. those of u thinkin dey will pay next week wil be disapointd. they wil keep saying its d 2017 beneficiaries that dnt wnt 2 upload letter. as if they dnt hav ur profile in the portal already.
Npower is now a Destiny Killer got me rolling on the floor laughing out loud.
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries we are working on validating your deployment and entries by sistar007(m): 9:19pm On Sep 12, 2018
Otenestbestyaho:
Npower is now a Destiny Killer got me rolling on the floor laughing out loud.

Not Only Destiny Killers, They Are Now A Prayer Point/ Problem For God To Solve

Just Imagine How Some Humans Are Becoming Their Own Problems And Problems Of Others And Still Praying For A Miracle From God
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries we are working on validating your deployment and entries by hartson(m): 7:57pm On Sep 13, 2018
Benefactors should be a bit patient.Is not easy to hope on something eventually it didn't actualise as soon as expected.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Esdp Scholarship Test Check Names Of Successful Candidates Here / Vacancies / Workforce Management Documentation Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.