Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,313 members, 7,846,384 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Why Do Most Girls Always Carry Signs That Say "marry Me, Ronaldo" In A Match - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Do Most Girls Always Carry Signs That Say "marry Me, Ronaldo" In A Match (1002 Views)

Messi Vs Ronaldo In 2013 " Stats Dont Lie" / Describe Cristiano Ronaldo In One Word / Miss BUM BUM Lands C. Ronaldo In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Girls Always Carry Signs That Say "marry Me, Ronaldo" In A Match by mamagee3(f): 10:03pm On Jun 29, 2010
Why do they always do that?

I was watching the World Cup today when all of a sudden,I saw a sign that said "Marry me, ronaldo"

It's beginning to get annoying these days
Re: Why Do Most Girls Always Carry Signs That Say "marry Me, Ronaldo" In A Match by Acidosis(m): 12:07am On Jun 30, 2010
I see it as a symbol of respect and how reputable & important these players are. You can also find some fans of the wwe with such act. I hope you didn't see
marry me Kaita
Re: Why Do Most Girls Always Carry Signs That Say "marry Me, Ronaldo" In A Match by mamagee3(f): 12:33am On Jun 30, 2010
^^Which "Marry me" kaita? grin grin

No one knew kaita until he began to act like Jet Li in the latest action movie.
Re: Why Do Most Girls Always Carry Signs That Say "marry Me, Ronaldo" In A Match by chinedumo(m): 2:06pm On Jun 30, 2010
i advise u to rush to the stadium were he is playing and but up ur own marry me sign b4 some other girl succeeds. if he is not ur favorite do it 4 ur own and let other do 4 theirs. unless u are suggesting that it is a publicity stunt i.e those girls were payed to do so. but if they are doing it pf their own volition maybe its bc that is the only way they can have access to him. they may not be his country women but internationals.

(1) (Reply)

Eagles Snub 'pained' Joseph Akpala / So We Have A Rowing Federation In Nigeria!!!!!!! / See The Lady That Look So Much Like Ander Hererra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.