Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,229 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Why It Is Bad To Completely Shave Your Pubic Hair - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why It Is Bad To Completely Shave Your Pubic Hair (40655 Views)

Kenyan Baby Starts Menstruating At Four Months, Develops Pubic Hair / Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair / Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why It Is Bad To Completely Shave Your Pubic Hair by sirBLUNT: 4:17pm On Sep 03, 2018
Pusyiter:
Same applies
see this baba wey i just dey find for abj from maitama to asokoro to wuse2...baba where you go hid?abi u don go adventure for the other side?
Re: Why It Is Bad To Completely Shave Your Pubic Hair by kawaodne(m): 4:17pm On Sep 03, 2018
# They protect the vagina from friction and abrasions during sex and other rigorous activities.
This one weak me oh!

Honourable knacks apako on bushy corners from time to time ni
Re: Why It Is Bad To Completely Shave Your Pubic Hair by soviete(m): 4:22pm On Sep 03, 2018
enambobo:

Mehn... u shave your chest hairs? Use to do that shit b4. But dem baes told me not to, they love it. so I just trim these days. Makes one look odd shaving chest hairs.
girls told me that too.. But i fucking hate that shit mehn.. And thanks to veet.. I don't have problems with it
Re: Why It Is Bad To Completely Shave Your Pubic Hair by soviete(m): 4:35pm On Sep 03, 2018
gentlegenius:

So you even shave the hairs on your chest...?
OMG!
Your village people have concluded your matter grin
grin grin grin grin Thunder fire village people
Re: Why It Is Bad To Completely Shave Your Pubic Hair by Lilcentt(f): 5:04pm On Sep 03, 2018
Sharpshooota:

It was a straight question dear ... Didnt mean to ruffle your feathers... You can still answer me though
Bros face front
E don do
No use style toast me grin
Re: Why It Is Bad To Completely Shave Your Pubic Hair by hardon1(m): 5:26pm On Sep 03, 2018
IMO, pussy with some amount of hair looks more sexy on a woman that a completely shaved pussy.

4 Likes

Re: Why It Is Bad To Completely Shave Your Pubic Hair by jonadaft: 5:54pm On Sep 03, 2018
LuciferKristi:
One strand of pubic hair turns me off so no head 4 you.

What if there's a poisonous snake lurking amongst those bushes?
Continue sucking other guy's sperms out of them... One day... cry
Re: Why It Is Bad To Completely Shave Your Pubic Hair by Sharpshooota: 6:35pm On Sep 03, 2018
Lilcentt:

Bros face front
E don do
No use style toast me grin

Lol grin grin
Is that even possible on this forum
Re: Why It Is Bad To Completely Shave Your Pubic Hair by Moji12(f): 6:54pm On Sep 03, 2018
lanrexdo:
good hygiene practices are essential if you're going to keep your pubic hair. This basically means washing the area with soap and water, particularly after exercise and during your period. But they are lazy. [b][/b]That is why i love Islam. Wash your genitals after each piss.[b][/b]Then you would have no odor! Clean shave this, clean shave that. they end up with plenty bumps and irritations from jeans, bumper short, akube pants and the likes. Those in the medical line appreciate and i know peeps who have been doing it for long.. wink Trim but don't shave it all off!
sincerely dislike this line from ladies Infact my friends are guilty of it, cos I don't understand y I will tell dem to wash after every pee only for dem to tell me dat I do it cos I came from a Muslim background, I will b like Jesus Christ is it not a common sense to wash it off irrespective of any religion background, they will even say d water de use in rinsing will wet their panties when tissue is dere to dry it up. I will jus faint if I pee without rinsing as in how? Nawa ooo

2 Likes

Re: Why It Is Bad To Completely Shave Your Pubic Hair by jakandeola(m): 1:03am On Sep 04, 2018
nevi12:
Keeping or shaving off pubic hair is a matter of prefrence
wow
Re: Why It Is Bad To Completely Shave Your Pubic Hair by soviete(m): 7:32am On Sep 04, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Lol grin grin
Is that even possible on this forum
very possible bro grin
Re: Why It Is Bad To Completely Shave Your Pubic Hair by Psoul(m): 7:48am On Sep 04, 2018
# Pubic hairs are there to keep your vagina clean and safe.

Pubic hairs do not keep vagina any clean. It makes it dirty and look dirty too. When u urinate, drops of urine hang on there. Even when u wipe it, u cannot completely wipe it clean. The heat and sweat joined together makes it stench. Think of the quantity of dry blood that will be hanging on the hairs during menses. During love making, when the girl cum, cream or squirt, the juice spill on the hairs, thereby making it look irritating.

# They protect the vagina from friction and abrasions during sex and other rigorous activities.

It is the hairs that cause the friction and abrasions. When d!ck pushes the hairs inside vagina, tears and cut will be noticed.

# It serves as the first line of protection against bacteria, STIs, and even irritation during sex. This is especially because the vaginal region is a sensitive area.

Those hairs are the best habitat for all sorts of bacteria.

# Pubic hairs prevent irritation in the genital area during sex.

When the hair is allowed to grow, it causes itching body due to sweat and dirt.

# They keep the pubic region at a temperature appropriate for the perfect functioning of the Instruments.

I may try to partially beliv agree with you on this.

# The pubes retain great scents (generated by pheromones). This scent transmits sexual signals that arouse and intensify a partner’s sexual desire.

Chaiiii....dis Op, u must be a dirty person oooo.
This last point makes me feel like throwing up.
So that dirty odour oozing out from overgrown pubic hairs gives u a bonner?
God forbid.
Re: Why It Is Bad To Completely Shave Your Pubic Hair by Pusyiter(m): 8:19am On Sep 04, 2018
Bros.....I dey o
I enter voice mail unto 2019. grin
How you side?
sirBLUNT:
see this baba wey i just dey find for abj from maitama to asokoro to wuse2...baba where you go hid?abi u don go adventure for the other side?
Re: Why It Is Bad To Completely Shave Your Pubic Hair by sirBLUNT: 8:58am On Sep 04, 2018
Pusyiter:
Bros.....I dey o
I enter voice mail unto 2019. grin
How you side?
i just dey low key i been enter maitama go run some kind package...unto 2019 abeg make una show us the way oo
Re: Why It Is Bad To Completely Shave Your Pubic Hair by Pusyiter(m): 9:00am On Sep 04, 2018
You for control me na.....Maitama no far from my office
Well, anytime you enter, holler @me but no yanriyan for here wey you go like o.... grin
sirBLUNT:
i just dey low key i been enter maitama go run some kind package...unto 2019 abeg make una show us the way oo
Re: Why It Is Bad To Completely Shave Your Pubic Hair by sirBLUNT: 9:13am On Sep 04, 2018
Pusyiter:
You for control me na.....Maitama no far from my office
Well, anytime you enter, holler @me but no yanriyan for here wey you go like o.... grin
i bin try control u na but you dey ofline...next time sha i go hala....unto yarinya i no be oliver twist,i'm down i need to secure my future wit wetin i don see for abj
Re: Why It Is Bad To Completely Shave Your Pubic Hair by Pusyiter(m): 3:45pm On Sep 04, 2018
Men....I gbadu your style
carry on. Anytime sha, I deyoooo
sirBLUNT:
i bin try control u na but you dey ofline...next time sha i go hala....unto yarinya i no be oliver twist,i'm down i need to secure my future wit wetin i don see for abj

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Safer Abortion; Desperate Help Needed. / Prof. Isa Odidi China Pharmaceuticals Manufacturing Plant: Atiku Congratulates / Chinese Doctors Have Started Working In Isolation Centres –Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.