Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

High Heels: How High Can You Go? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / High Heels: How High Can You Go? (28761 Views)

Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) / High Heels Were Originally Made For Men. / Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: High Heels: How High Can You Go? by BABE3: 1:36pm On Oct 14, 2011
^I'm 5'3. Pretty short. smiley
Re: High Heels: How High Can You Go? by mukina2: 2:18pm On Oct 14, 2011
oh wow. smiley
Re: High Heels: How High Can You Go? by AmakaG29(f): 11:56pm On Oct 14, 2011
I do about 4 inches at the most because I'm already tall (makes the calves look amazing though smiley )
Re: High Heels: How High Can You Go? by InkedNerd(f): 1:44am On Oct 15, 2011
I love love love high heels!!! I can go as high as 6 inches--at the most, 6 ½ inches. I love the feeling I get when I wear heels. I tried on some really nice cream colored 6 inch heels today and I was lovin' em! I'll go back to the store later on to buy it kiss

By the way, I think I might have grown half an inch which now puts me at 5'10" grin
Re: High Heels: How High Can You Go? by ElmA1(f): 11:00pm On Oct 26, 2011
5inches
Re: High Heels: How High Can You Go? by pedrodon: 11:11pm On Oct 28, 2011
and who is this lady on nude?
Re: High Heels: How High Can You Go? by pedrodon: 11:28pm On Oct 28, 2011
and who is this lady on nude? she should thank God that she have a nice ass too and she is cleen. undecided
Re: High Heels: How High Can You Go? by MrsSiena1(f): 11:37pm On Oct 28, 2011
I can go as high as this

Re: High Heels: How High Can You Go? by Sissy3(f): 10:20pm On Oct 29, 2011
^^^^^^^^^

isnt that like 5inches?
Re: High Heels: How High Can You Go? by Natasha2(f): 10:27pm On Oct 29, 2011
6 inches cheesy
Re: High Heels: How High Can You Go? by Outstrip(f): 1:42am On Oct 30, 2011
6 inches with a good platforms. I wanted to take some pictures of the highest ones I have. Maybe later
Re: High Heels: How High Can You Go? by Sissy3(f): 6:51am On Oct 30, 2011
^^^ you are not kidding! 6 wot? i dont envy you at all hehehe grin tongue
Re: High Heels: How High Can You Go? by Outstrip(f): 2:45pm On Oct 30, 2011
~Sissy~:

^^^ you are not kidding! 6 wot? i dont envy you at all hehehe grin tongue

The platform helps. I don't think I could wear 6 inches with a platform in front. smiley Please don't envy me because on some days when I am on my feet a lot I wonder what the hell I am thinking. I just like the way they look on me and since I am only 5ft 3in grin I can maintain eye contact with most people grin grin grin grin
Re: High Heels: How High Can You Go? by Sissy3(f): 6:50pm On Oct 30, 2011
even with the platform sef, i no fit. unless of course its just to wear it and stand one place---no moving, or shaking hehehe grin grin
Re: High Heels: How High Can You Go? by luckyg123: 12:32pm On Oct 31, 2011
oh god this much heels is surely bad for our back,
Re: High Heels: How High Can You Go? by rully2: 2:12pm On Nov 01, 2011
I wear high heels a lot, I go from 5 to 6 inches and I walk around in them. Some say this is not healthy, especially when pregnancy comes. Is this true
Re: High Heels: How High Can You Go? by Outstrip(f): 3:03pm On Nov 01, 2011
I wore 4 inches when I was pregnant. I have heard that you shouldn't wear heels but my doctor never said anything to me. I was definitely wearing four inches on my oldest 1st birthday and I was 6 months pregnant with my second at the time. I am not sure at what point I stopped wearing heels during the pregnancy though
Re: High Heels: How High Can You Go? by BABE3: 3:09pm On Nov 01, 2011
rully2:

I wear high heels a lot, I go from 5 to 6 inches and I walk around in them. Some say this is not healthy, especially when pregnancy comes. Is this true

Forget health issues sef. Wearing heels while pregnant is quite dangerous. The chances of you tripping and falling is increased when you walk in heels; high heels.
Re: High Heels: How High Can You Go? by rully2: 3:26pm On Nov 01, 2011
BABE!:

Forget health issues sef. Wearing heels while pregnant is quite dangerous. The chances of you tripping and falling is increased when you walk in heels; high heels.

I know of the dangers involved in wearing heels while pregnant. What about future effects. Does wearing high heels now affects a person in anyway during pregnancy in the future?

Like some will say, you wont get the effect of wearing pretty high heels right now but wait until you are pregnant, and you will get the effect. That's what some people say.
Re: High Heels: How High Can You Go? by BABE3: 3:38pm On Nov 01, 2011
^^Simple enough. Lower Back Pain.

Wearing heels can affect your posture and put a strain on your spine/lower back. That's why they're never comfortable; you're hurting your body by wearing them.

When you're pregnant, you need your lower back on it's best behavior. lol. The baby is already putting enough strain, so the last thing you need is an already existing strain caused by wearing 10'heels prior the pregnancy.
Re: High Heels: How High Can You Go? by Outstrip(f): 5:20pm On Nov 01, 2011
Heels actually helped my back pain. hmm
Re: High Heels: How High Can You Go? by BABE3: 5:41pm On Nov 01, 2011
Outstrip:

Heels actually helped my back pain. hmm

I'm happy for you. smiley
Re: High Heels: How High Can You Go? by mukina2: 5:44pm On Nov 01, 2011
wow
heels with pregnancy una dey try smiley
Re: High Heels: How High Can You Go? by Outstrip(f): 5:49pm On Nov 01, 2011
If you did it before the pregnancy then you can handle it. I still worked my regular job until a week before my son was born. It was a very stressful job and I was on my feet sometimes 10 hours a day. I did not change anything until towards the end when I started wearing my uggs because I was swollen and not resting enough. If you did not wear heels before your pregnancy then why should you wear it when you are pregnant. To be honest I never even thought that maybe I might trip and fall. I just kept doing things as normal
Re: High Heels: How High Can You Go? by Outstrip(f): 5:50pm On Nov 01, 2011
BABE!:

I'm happy for you. smiley

I am happy you are happy for me. Now I can go celebrate grin
Re: High Heels: How High Can You Go? by BABE3: 5:57pm On Nov 01, 2011
Outstrip:

If you did it before the pregnancy then you can handle it. I still worked my regular job until a week before my son was born. It was a very stressful job and I was on my feet sometimes 10 hours a day. I did not change anything until towards the end when I started wearing my uggs because I was swollen and not resting enough. If you did not wear heels before your pregnancy then why should you wear it when you are pregnant. To be honest I never even thought that maybe I might trip and fall. I just kept doing things as normal

Hmm-- I like the spirit! lol

Outstrip:

I am happy you are happy for me. Now I can go celebrate grin

cheesy
Re: High Heels: How High Can You Go? by kathryn24(f): 7:17pm On Jul 27, 2014
4 inch is my max
Re: High Heels: How High Can You Go? by awule: 5:18pm On Oct 30, 2017
MAKE N150K MONTHLY PROFIT RESELLING QUALITY FEMALE FOOTWEARS WITH START-UP CAPITAL OF N35K

Are you unemployed looking for non-existent jobs?

Are you a full-time housewife looking for a means of income to support your husband?

Are you a student looking for a means of income to support yourself in school?
Are you in paid employment presently, but you need an extra means of income to augment your meager salary?

THIS OPPORTUNITY IS FOR YOU! Male or female, this business is for everybody!

The mega business of female footwears!

Footwear generally is a basic need for humans; everybody wears shoe hence the global industries and business that has been created around manufacturing and supply of footwears. But the unique thing about female footwears is the fashion fad and constant demand for latest design from time to time. Ladies are fond of buying “matching shoes” for every new clothes they buy and events they attend. Footwear designers are struggling to come up with latest designs to satiate this fashion craze.
Hence the market potential for female footwears globally is enormous and Nigeria’s market being the biggest in Africa is largely untapped.

Who we are and why you need to buy from us?

BethelMendels Int’l Ltd is a major importer and Nigeria’s number one online female footwears wholesaler,
Our Female footwears are quality UK-Standard classic shoes sold at very affordable prices. We have constant stock of various designs, colours and sizes(37-41). We delight our numerous customers and bulk buyers by constantly introducing new and latest designs from time to time. We supply A- CLASS boutiques in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt and in almost every state in Nigeria .We also have numerous customers in many West Africa Countries. Many Online female fashion and footwear store in Nigeria are our loyal customers
WHY YOU NEED TO BUY BULK FEMALE FOOTWEARS FROM US
1. We sell quality UK-Standard footwears
2. Our footwears designs are classic and durable
3. You enjoy fantastic bulk price discount ( cheaper than what you can get in any big market in Nigeria)
4. Our footwears are sold almost x3 profit margin in most boutiques
5. We offer nationwide delivery( your order on whatsapp and receive goods at your doorstep)
6. When you buy from us, we save you time, stress and money spent in buy from open market
7. We offer and stock new and latest foot wears designs from time to time
8. We offer free delivery nationwide when you buy above 100 pairs of shoes

HOW TO MAKE 150K MONTHLY PROFIT RESELLING OUR FEMALE FOOTWEARS

The recommended retail price of our female foot wears is N5,000
Wholesale prices (minimum quantity purchase: 10pcs)
Buy 10 -49pcs @ N3,500/pcs
Buy 50 -99pcs @ N3,300/pcs
Buy 100 -500pcs @ N3,100/pcs

Okay, let us assume that you are starting with a minimum purchase of 10pcs @N3,500/pc and you sell @ N5,000/pc. Your profit margin would be N1,500/pc ( please try not to be greedy with the price you sell. At N5,000, you would sell very fast. Sales volume, turnover and repeat purchases are the keys to any successful business)

If your profit margin per shoe you sell is N1,500, then if you sell a minimum of 100 pairs of Shoes in a month, you are likely going to make N150K gross profit.

SOME MARKETING TIPS:
1. Personal Selling: talk to everybody you know about your shoes; friends, colleague, neighbor, your brothers and sisters in church or mosque. Visit offices with samples of your shoes to sell to busy workers,
2. Sell with Flyers or Handbills: Print quality flyers or handbills and distribute strategically to places where you could get potential buyers, place some flyers at hair salons, hotels, airports, etc.
3. Whatsapp Marketing: build a broadcast list of potential buyers of whatsapp users and sell to them.
4. Sell on Social Media platforms: sell on Facebook, instagram, twitter by massively sharing your post. Also use paid advert on these platforms
5. Place classified advert on Soft-Sell margazines
6. Sell on online market places: konga, jumia, dealdey etc
7. Sell on free online classified platforms: olx, jiji, chuktu etc
What are you waiting for?

Call/whatsapp: Call/whatsapp: 08180065490, 08036911296, 07065804088
This opportunity is for Female boutique owners, Online Fashion &Footwears stores, online marketers and start-up entrepreneurs (you can start with just N35k)
Hurry! Buy and stock your preferred designs while stock last( we bring in new designs from time to time while old designs may be out of stock. So it is wise to stock any design you like
Visit: www.mendelsfootwears.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eki Orleans, Nkwo Onwuka & Prince Charles Meet Ahead Of Visit To Africa / Which Hand Is Right To Wear Wristwatch? / Help Out With Safe Lightening Soaps And Creams Pls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.