Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,219 members, 7,860,389 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:22 AM

Ronaldo Buys Real Valladolid, Becomes Primary Owner After £27m Takeover - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Buys Real Valladolid, Becomes Primary Owner After £27m Takeover (53474 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Buys 'Ferrari Monza' Limited Edition Worth N740m (Pics) / Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Bugatti Centodieci / Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Bugatti La Voiture Noire, World's Most Expensive Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Buys Real Valladolid, Becomes Primary Owner After £27m Takeover by Butoneday2(m): 8:27pm On Sep 03, 2018
emmie14:

You deserved to be ignored
the guy is too wicked grin

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Buys Real Valladolid, Becomes Primary Owner After £27m Takeover by Bullhari007(m): 8:30pm On Sep 03, 2018
purplekayc:
fake? You don't know what you're saying.
is you that don't know what you are saying... who is this phat Ronaldo simple we don't know the imposter shikina
Re: Ronaldo Buys Real Valladolid, Becomes Primary Owner After £27m Takeover by IBIAM001(m): 8:32pm On Sep 03, 2018
Ronaldo De Lima!

The reason some of us started watching football..

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Buys Real Valladolid, Becomes Primary Owner After £27m Takeover by Bullhari007(m): 8:34pm On Sep 03, 2018
Kylekent59:

Go and ask enyeama what Ronaldo did to him that year, just only two leg over, he sent eyeama to the wrong direction grin grin grin.

He contributed to all those real Madrid champions League, about 8 to 9.

He and zidane then ehh, realmadrid that year so sweet and filled with stars.
we only have 2 Ronaldo, Senior CR7 and junior CRJ7 any other Ronaldo is counterfeit
Re: Ronaldo Buys Real Valladolid, Becomes Primary Owner After £27m Takeover by Abduljabba(m): 8:34pm On Sep 03, 2018
[quote author=thesicilian post=70873076]There's only one Ronaldo and his name is Cristiano. One day he's going to buy up Barcelona and sell off Messi to China. grin grin I can't wait for such a day

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Buys Real Valladolid, Becomes Primary Owner After £27m Takeover by sprints2: 8:35pm On Sep 03, 2018
bad deal don't know why ronaldo de lima bought a club in Spain...he should av bought a club in league 1 in england get a good english manager and invest in them though it will cost him more than Valladolid of course he is a renowned player he will able to borrow then purchase once hlthey get promoted to the championship though it will take him time but he will not regret it..but buying a club in Spain is bad investment there tax rate is high and their TV rights is immensely poor the only way he can make money from the club is to sign B players from Benfica or sign a partnership deal with Corinthians and Sao Paolo gremio and co and get their players to play for Valladolid if they perform he will make money from their sales aside that Spanish teams are sh** when it comes to investment
Re: Ronaldo Buys Real Valladolid, Becomes Primary Owner After £27m Takeover by TEYA: 8:36pm On Sep 03, 2018
thesicilian:
There's only one Ronaldo and his name is Cristiano. One day he's going to buy up Barcelona and sell off Messi to China.
You clearly belong to the Indomie generation.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Buys Real Valladolid, Becomes Primary Owner After £27m Takeover by mvem(m): 8:39pm On Sep 03, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
I thought it was Cristiano Ronaldo cheesy
..then you must be a young boy
Re: Ronaldo Buys Real Valladolid, Becomes Primary Owner After £27m Takeover by helpee(m): 8:41pm On Sep 03, 2018
thesicilian:
There's only one Ronaldo and his name is Cristiano. One day he's going to buy up Barcelona and sell off Messi to China.
kid. The highest goal scorer in any single world cup in the last 60yrs. Korea/Japan 2002.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Buys Real Valladolid, Becomes Primary Owner After £27m Takeover by daniwise(m): 8:43pm On Sep 03, 2018
emmie14:

Better put,he deserves some hot strokes of koboko.Am sure he doesn't know dis Ronaldo.I still rate dis particular Ronaldo ahead of Christiano.if u knw u knw

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Buys Real Valladolid, Becomes Primary Owner After £27m Takeover by thesicilian: 8:48pm On Sep 03, 2018
MPESA:

When did you start watching football
Re: Ronaldo Buys Real Valladolid, Becomes Primary Owner After £27m Takeover by SUNDICOS(m): 8:50pm On Sep 03, 2018
ProjectNaija:

Ronaldo de Lima is the original Ronaldo, I guess you were too young to know when he was performing exploits. tongue
don't mind them they were too small then to remembere now

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Buys Real Valladolid, Becomes Primary Owner After £27m Takeover by Olukat(m): 8:50pm On Sep 03, 2018
somehow:
You mean a la liga club is worth less than £60m?

Total club worth?

The club must be so cheap.

Not even up to the amount some players are worth.

shocked 51% stake shocked
Re: Ronaldo Buys Real Valladolid, Becomes Primary Owner After £27m Takeover by gidjah(m): 8:56pm On Sep 03, 2018
emmie14:

more than ignored ,either he isnt current in the world of football or just playing dumb

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Buys Real Valladolid, Becomes Primary Owner After £27m Takeover by gidjah(m): 8:58pm On Sep 03, 2018
LethargiQue:
The real Ronaldo..

Any other imposter is nothing but a fraud and a liar..

Hopefully things would look up for the team and make La Liga better..

Screw Tebas!!
you are very correct. The original DA Dalima Ronaldo himself #official#

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Buys Real Valladolid, Becomes Primary Owner After £27m Takeover by SEONaijaExpert: 8:58pm On Sep 03, 2018
mvem:
..then you must be a young boy
Old man, which Ronaldo is reigning now and what's his net worth. I think ancestors like you knows better.
Re: Ronaldo Buys Real Valladolid, Becomes Primary Owner After £27m Takeover by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 03, 2018
thesicilian:
How could you know C Ronaldo without the help of Bet9ja indomie pikin

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Buys Real Valladolid, Becomes Primary Owner After £27m Takeover by mvem(m): 9:03pm On Sep 03, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:

Old man, which Ronaldo is reigning now and what's his net worth. I think ancestors like you knows better.
Ronaldo and C. Ronaldo are different you know... It's disrespect to say when "Ronaldo" is called then they are emphasizing C. Ronaldo... Even the media don't make that mistake

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Buys Real Valladolid, Becomes Primary Owner After £27m Takeover by thesicilian: 9:04pm On Sep 03, 2018
ProjectNaija:

Ronaldo de Lima is the original Ronaldo, I guess you were too young to know when he was performing exploits. tongue
Lol. I watched his so called exploits at Inter, Barca and Madrid and they weren't really that exceptional.
Re: Ronaldo Buys Real Valladolid, Becomes Primary Owner After £27m Takeover by thesicilian: 9:05pm On Sep 03, 2018
Realberg:

Less Weed Bro.
Lol. I don't do weed.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Buys Real Valladolid, Becomes Primary Owner After £27m Takeover by PamaB(m): 9:06pm On Sep 03, 2018
thesicilian:

You are a kid that started watching football yesterday. That's the Real Ronaldo. Watch his clips and you will know why the greatest defenders off all time fear him.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Buys Real Valladolid, Becomes Primary Owner After £27m Takeover by PamaB(m): 9:07pm On Sep 03, 2018
thesicilian:

Lol. I watched his so called exploits at juve, Barca and Madrid and they weren't really that exceptional.
You keep displaying ignorance every where. Which Juve?

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Buys Real Valladolid, Becomes Primary Owner After £27m Takeover by thesicilian: 9:09pm On Sep 03, 2018
ahmEenu:
OR U MEANT TO SAY DOLPHINALDO,. ... IT IS A PITY KIDS LIKE YOU HAVE ACCESS TO NAIRALAND.
Just having fun bro, I've watched both play and I still prefer players like maradona, Zidane and even Messi way ahead of Ronaldo. And jokes aside, I won't be surprised to find out you are not even as old as my first daughter.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Buys Real Valladolid, Becomes Primary Owner After £27m Takeover by dragon2(m): 9:12pm On Sep 03, 2018
The phenomenon. Simple.
Half his career was played with a bandaged Knee,but still untouchable.
Re: Ronaldo Buys Real Valladolid, Becomes Primary Owner After £27m Takeover by thesicilian: 9:14pm On Sep 03, 2018
lastmessenger:
Still waiting for his first goal for juventus. Always misfiring
It takes a while to adjust to an entirely new league, not just a new club. He'll soon take his rightful place as king of Italian football. Unlike those that started misfiring as soon as Xavi and Iniesta left.
Re: Ronaldo Buys Real Valladolid, Becomes Primary Owner After £27m Takeover by thesicilian: 9:15pm On Sep 03, 2018
snoppyd111:

maybe ur were still a baby when Ronaldo was playing
Ask your mom where she was in 1977.

Re: Ronaldo Buys Real Valladolid, Becomes Primary Owner After £27m Takeover by thesicilian: 9:16pm On Sep 03, 2018
Crossboy:
I Guess U Were Born In The 20's
It is called 2000's not 20s. Ask your mom where she was in 1977.
Re: Ronaldo Buys Real Valladolid, Becomes Primary Owner After £27m Takeover by thesicilian: 9:19pm On Sep 03, 2018
theDEVILisHERE:

You compare that pirated Cristiano Ronaldo to the one and only Ronaldo The phenomenon

Except this is out of ignorance
Any so called football fan that does this deserve to be banned from watching the game of football indefinitely
Lol. Yet you people compare your fake Messi to maradona.
Re: Ronaldo Buys Real Valladolid, Becomes Primary Owner After £27m Takeover by thesicilian: 9:25pm On Sep 03, 2018
akaahs:

U sef too look for trouble
Bro at times one needs to stir up a little trouble in order to make one's boring everyday routine more interesting.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Buys Real Valladolid, Becomes Primary Owner After £27m Takeover by thesicilian: 9:25pm On Sep 03, 2018
TundeHashim:

Delima was extremely good in his days...Everything on this earth is just time...one day, when the name of Christiano Ronaldo...exactly what u said about delima will be said about him...and if you're opportuned to witness....just smile and remember this post of mine.

Alas, I love C. Ronaldo much more than Messi...but that mean I should deny the legends that have ruled the pitches of Europe.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Buys Real Valladolid, Becomes Primary Owner After £27m Takeover by Awoo88: 9:27pm On Sep 03, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

It's obvious he wasn't born when O Fenomeno Mundial
(The Global Phenomenon) was playing.
The reason why Ronaldinho remained Ronaldinho (Little Ronaldo) till retirement, the reason why Cristiano will never remove his first name and just bear Ronaldo.

Kids........
Those kids are not just ignorant but proudly uninformed. They commit sacrilege with proud.
Re: Ronaldo Buys Real Valladolid, Becomes Primary Owner After £27m Takeover by thesicilian: 9:28pm On Sep 03, 2018
gidjah:
more than ignored ,either he isnt current in the world of football or just playing dumb
You didn't consider a third option: personal preference
Or a fourth: just pissing off the CR7 haters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mike Tyson Vs Roy Jones Jr: November 28, 2020 / Karim Benzema Flaunts His N975m Bugatti Chiron / Mcgregor Vs Mayweather, More Photos From The Arena.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.