Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Rapper AKA Caught In Gay Club Doing This (see Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper AKA Caught In Gay Club Doing This (see Photos) (47225 Views)

"We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says / Media Personality Denola Grey In Gay S3t Tape Scandal / Rumors Of Usher And P. Diddy Engaging In Gay Sex Dark Secrets Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapper AKA Caught In Gay Club Doing This (see Photos) by Tournel(m): 8:10pm On Sep 04, 2018
seborrhic:

I think it's a psychiatric.
Unfortunately gays themselves don't seem to know and admit they have psychiatric issues.
Wrong!

The field of psychology has extensively studied homosexuality as a human sexual orientation. The American Psychiatric Association listed homosexuality in the DSM-I in 1952, but almost immediately that classification came under scrutiny in research funded by the National Institute of Mental Health. That research and subsequent studies consistently failed to produce any empirical or scientific basis for regarding homosexuality as anything other than a natural and normal sexual orientation that is a healthy and positive expression of human sexuality. As a result of this scientific research, the American Psychiatric Association removed homosexuality from the DSM-II in 1973. Upon a thorough review of the scientific data, the American Psychological Association followed in 1975 and also called on all mental health professionals to take the lead in "removing the stigma of mental illness that has long been associated" with homosexuality.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_and_psychology

2 Likes

Re: Rapper AKA Caught In Gay Club Doing This (see Photos) by Illuminatus(m): 8:48pm On Sep 04, 2018
I laugh in Patience Ozokwor.

Nigerians and not minding their business. The lot of you are in your face me I face you deciding that someone is worse off because they are probably attracted to people of the same sex? I carry yansh for una.

You do not have to understand why some people are attracted to people of the same sex. Frankly, it is not rocket science. It is much of the same way that you are attracted to whatever sex you are attracted to.

The same way you are wondering why and how people can have anal sex, some people are wondering how you can have vaginal sex. And (surprise, surprise) some people wonder how people find sex enjoyable at all!

Lol.

Stop discriminating people because they are different.

1 Like

Re: Rapper AKA Caught In Gay Club Doing This (see Photos) by Cowbuhari: 9:05pm On Sep 04, 2018
DonDemu:
The other partner must be ipob

Sophisticated ewedu head mining operator

Re: Rapper AKA Caught In Gay Club Doing This (see Photos) by seborrhic: 9:25pm On Sep 04, 2018
stemmez:

Its psychiatric to be black too. Its psychiatric to be left handed too. Dumb head. Go to google and ask. If u are not lgbt, why botger to understand? If u wanna understand, den do ur research. Millions of lgbt are in naija. Dey r around bfre dey dream of birtging ur grannies. Its purely biological.Use ur google if u cant afford a library
All your rants above didn't even offer 1%evidence to show it's not a psychiatric disorder.
I saw your obvious deficiency when you claimed its biological.For you not to even know the meaning of something being biological shows you won't understand any other thing.2 men wanting to insert their joysticks into their a ss hole and you say its biological.Mr man please go back to school.
I guess you are gay and of course would deny you have any mental health issue.
Re: Rapper AKA Caught In Gay Club Doing This (see Photos) by Obakuso: 10:29pm On Sep 04, 2018
Josephine1990:
Popular South African Rapper AKA, was caught on camera in a Gay club with an unknown Gay man. See photos below for more details:

For more photos of this event, check below:

Source: https://www.4purelifestyle.com/2018/09/03/popular-south-african-rapper-aka-caught-in-gay-club-see-photos/

Is Michelle Obama a man? I do not know but I have heard the reports and watching this moment of the inauguration makes me believe it is true. The expressions on the faces here is precious!. I read this on Youtube... you judge Michelle Obama, First Lady of the United States, was born Michael LaVaughn Robinson in Chicago, Illinois on January 17th, 1964

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1FsdMWi_9w

Nothing about the Homosexual Agenda is what it seems.

Founder of LGBT is the same father of the National Association of Men Loving Boys

Harry Hay founder of LGBT and the modern homosexual movement was a sex magick practicing ritualist who sacrificed children and sexually exploited them. Harry Hay was Jewish as if that matters in the context of satanic White Supremacy. Read below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7qzoLBvOUk

Sodomy exists among Europeans, Jews and Arabs. They are all really one group people with the same sick perverted culture of White Supremacy via domination through sex because they have a feeling of inadequacy to the Afrikan due to the fear of genetic annihilation.

A. Europeans are the descendants of Rome and Greece, which had pedophile culture and sodomy.

B. Jews are descendants of the mountain ranges above Italy between Germany, France, etc, they also have the same culture of domination through sexual abuse, conjuring evil spirits, and making brutality a ritual.

C. Arabs are confusing to people because they appear sort of brownish so people think they are a minority like Afrikans. Arabs are descendants of Roman and Greek invaders who settled near Egypt after being run out by our ancestors of Kushite empire during the 25th dynasty. The reside in the deserts of NorthEast Afrika which is being called the MiddleEast today but they are descendants of Romans and Greek invaders mixed with the Afrikans of the area giving them a little brown tint. But that's about all it is, they are culturally Romans and Greeks!

Sango says the truth to you today, the Bible doesn't speak to homosexuals in Romans 1 but Sodomites. Sodomites are cult prostitutes like the worshipers of Cybelle, the mother goddess, a satanic spirit that they performed all sorts of sodomy rites in order to fuel their local economy. In Greece it was the worship of Alphoditess that spawn their rebellion to the Most High, engaging in sodomy, which is oral, anal sex, along with sex with animals. This is what sodomy is, it's legal definition. Sodomization, an occult ritual, is what corrupts the society. Cult prostitutes are the propagators of sexual deviance, sexual disease and corruption high places, they are temple prostitutes.

Sacred prostitution, temple prostitution, cult prostitution,[1] and religious prostitution are general terms for a sexual rite consisting of sexual intercourse or other sexual activity performed in the context of religious worship, perhaps as a form of fertility rite

Dr. Frances Cress Welsing
American psychiatrist
Frances Cress Welsing was an American Afrocentrist psychiatrist. Her 1970 essay, The Cress Theory of Color-Confrontation and Racism, offered her interpretation on the origins of what she described as white supremacy culture. Wikipedia
Born: March 18, 1935, Chicago, IL
Died: January 2, 2016, Washington, D.C.
Books: The Isis (Yssis) papers
Movies: 500 Years Later
Education: Howard University (1962), Wendell Phillips Academy High School, Antioch College

The Feminization of The Black Man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkrTXr4fmec

Temple prostitutes as spoken of by Dr. Francis Cress Welsing when she points out the 9 areas of human activity controlled by the sodomites cults of Roman empire under Freemasonry, Eastern Stars, SkullnBones, Bohemian Grove, Greek Letter Organizations, Catholic Anglican, Episcopal Church Nuns and Priesthoods, College cults formed at Universities under Greek deity worship. White Supremacy is hidden satanic worship.

The Sodomites, cult prostitutes scatted out in all the 9 areas and are in control of:

1. Economics
2. Education
3. Entertainment
4. Labor
5. Law
6. Politics
7. Religion
8. Sex
9. War/Counter-War

Freemasonry and Jesuit devils in the pulpit.

The 9 Keys By Dr. Frances Cress Welsing

We must overthrow this system and replace it with a system of justice. We must do cultural awakening to achieve this so the Alaafin of Oyo is correct in giving this command to Yorubas. Afrikan culture treats sex as holy which it is just the same as religion. War is holy and must not be misused unless given no choice. All labor is holy and all laborers should make a good living like those in other occupations under a system of justice.

Sex

War/Counter War

Religion

Politics

Labor

Law

Entertainment

Education

Economics

I list them backwards, rather in order of the most influential, sex has more influence than all the rest so sex control comes first. White Supremacy Racism is obsessed with sexual energy, sexual abuse, sexual perversion, sex scandals, sex prostitution, etc All their Illuminati handsigns are most sex related symbols. The OK hand sign people call the 3 6s or 666, which is 9 in numerology, evolved in Greece as a man's way of letting another man know he was into sodomy. This is how the homosexual war being acted upon Afrika is genocide when you go back and study what I just wrote.

Dr Frances Cress Welsing - The War Against Afrikan Youth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwFpPy3Ferg

www.theriseofsodom..com
Re: Rapper AKA Caught In Gay Club Doing This (see Photos) by tabisegroup(m): 11:49pm On Sep 04, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
smh.

man go carry prick go chook inside him fellow man shiit hole

It's called demonic madness angry
Re: Rapper AKA Caught In Gay Club Doing This (see Photos) by Snow02: 11:58pm On Sep 04, 2018
yup he's gay as fvck
Re: Rapper AKA Caught In Gay Club Doing This (see Photos) by PAROTLAND(m): 12:07am On Sep 05, 2018
Kia and this girl's will be chasing him like he holds their womb.

Fine boy
Fine boy
(ina kpuo ntu)

#ADIM BAFFLED
Re: Rapper AKA Caught In Gay Club Doing This (see Photos) by SolexxBarry(m): 4:26am On Sep 05, 2018
omooba969:

Don't suck her uterus out of her biko. undecided
l
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Rapper AKA Caught In Gay Club Doing This (see Photos) by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 05, 2018
seborrhic:

All your rants above didn't even offer 1%evidence to show it's not a psychiatric disorder.
I saw your obvious deficiency when you claimed its biological.For you not to even know the meaning of something being biological shows you won't understand any other thing.2 men wanting to insert their joysticks into their a ss hole and you say its biological.Mr man please go back to school.
Den commit suicide if it offends u.
Use ur library and stop crying. For u to think anal insering is d hall mark of homo speaks alot. U know nothing. Trust me. And u are not willing to learn, u just wanna show ur bigotry. Keep at it. I repeat millions of people are gay/les/bi in naija and u wld never knw. Thats why u all marry dem and k^ep divorxing like chickens ir having poor sexual lives wen society force people to be who dey are. Soon, u wld call albino psychiatric.
Continue with ur bigotry or choose to use a good library since google is too expensive for u.
Again, commit auicide if u are offended. I have to time to check dor spelling errors

1 Like

Re: Rapper AKA Caught In Gay Club Doing This (see Photos) by Illuminatus(m): 7:40am On Sep 05, 2018
Adiwana:
Used to fvck with this guys sound.Had his levels album on rotation.Was the first rapper to make me listen to SA hiphop.Now his doing this?? Fvck him and his gay ass angry angry

So an unverified report is making you stop listen to a musician you like? You think this causes any damage to him? People should learn to differentiate the art from the artiste.

It is my concern whether Jon Bellion is a puppylover or whatever. I only care about his music.

And you wanting to Bleep his supposedly gay ass is not gay? lol.
Re: Rapper AKA Caught In Gay Club Doing This (see Photos) by Illuminatus(m): 7:41am On Sep 05, 2018
seborrhic:

1 Like

Re: Rapper AKA Caught In Gay Club Doing This (see Photos) by Illuminatus(m): 7:46am On Sep 05, 2018
seborrhic:

Homosexuality is as biological as heterosexuality. Homosexual activity has been documented to have taken place amongst a wide range of animals. The sexual activity between two males involves the use of body parts that are biological. The ejaculation that results from such sexual relations is natural. The hormones that are in play before, during and after homosexual intercourse is the same as those that come into play before, during and after heterosexual intercourse.

1 Like

Re: Rapper AKA Caught In Gay Club Doing This (see Photos) by oneman1988: 6:32pm On Sep 05, 2018
Hmm

Re: Rapper AKA Caught In Gay Club Doing This (see Photos) by gozzlin: 11:13am On Sep 06, 2018
thaoriginator:
shut up!

I'll rather remain inna di bloodclat cave than out there just to know one bombohole gays like you.

Sure thing cave man..

Your dad is my gay partner. Just love the way he yells when I drive it down his ass. grin
Re: Rapper AKA Caught In Gay Club Doing This (see Photos) by Tournel(m): 10:25pm On Sep 30, 2018
Obakuso:

Is Michelle Obama a man? I do not know but I have heard the reports and watching this moment of the inauguration makes me believe it is true. The expressions on the faces here is precious!. I read this on Youtube... you judge Michelle Obama, First Lady of the United States, was born Michael LaVaughn Robinson in Chicago, Illinois on January 17th, 1964

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1FsdMWi_9w

Nothing about the Homosexual Agenda is what it seems.

Founder of LGBT is the same father of the National Association of Men Loving Boys

Harry Hay founder of LGBT and the modern homosexual movement was a sex magick practicing ritualist who sacrificed children and sexually exploited them. Harry Hay was Jewish as if that matters in the context of satanic White Supremacy. Read below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7qzoLBvOUk

Sodomy exists among Europeans, Jews and Arabs. They are all really one group people with the same sick perverted culture of White Supremacy via domination through sex because they have a feeling of inadequacy to the Afrikan due to the fear of genetic annihilation.

A. Europeans are the descendants of Rome and Greece, which had pedophile culture and sodomy.

B. Jews are descendants of the mountain ranges above Italy between Germany, France, etc, they also have the same culture of domination through sexual abuse, conjuring evil spirits, and making brutality a ritual.

C. Arabs are confusing to people because they appear sort of brownish so people think they are a minority like Afrikans. Arabs are descendants of Roman and Greek invaders who settled near Egypt after being run out by our ancestors of Kushite empire during the 25th dynasty. The reside in the deserts of NorthEast Afrika which is being called the MiddleEast today but they are descendants of Romans and Greek invaders mixed with the Afrikans of the area giving them a little brown tint. But that's about all it is, they are culturally Romans and Greeks!

Sango says the truth to you today, the Bible doesn't speak to homosexuals in Romans 1 but Sodomites. Sodomites are cult prostitutes like the worshipers of Cybelle, the mother goddess, a satanic spirit that they performed all sorts of sodomy rites in order to fuel their local economy. In Greece it was the worship of Alphoditess that spawn their rebellion to the Most High, engaging in sodomy, which is oral, anal sex, along with sex with animals. This is what sodomy is, it's legal definition. Sodomization, an occult ritual, is what corrupts the society. Cult prostitutes are the propagators of sexual deviance, sexual disease and corruption high places, they are temple prostitutes.

Sacred prostitution, temple prostitution, cult prostitution,[1] and religious prostitution are general terms for a sexual rite consisting of sexual intercourse or other sexual activity performed in the context of religious worship, perhaps as a form of fertility rite

Dr. Frances Cress Welsing
American psychiatrist
Frances Cress Welsing was an American Afrocentrist psychiatrist. Her 1970 essay, The Cress Theory of Color-Confrontation and Racism, offered her interpretation on the origins of what she described as white supremacy culture. Wikipedia
Born: March 18, 1935, Chicago, IL
Died: January 2, 2016, Washington, D.C.
Books: The Isis (Yssis) papers
Movies: 500 Years Later
Education: Howard University (1962), Wendell Phillips Academy High School, Antioch College

The Feminization of The Black Man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkrTXr4fmec

Temple prostitutes as spoken of by Dr. Francis Cress Welsing when she points out the 9 areas of human activity controlled by the sodomites cults of Roman empire under Freemasonry, Eastern Stars, SkullnBones, Bohemian Grove, Greek Letter Organizations, Catholic Anglican, Episcopal Church Nuns and Priesthoods, College cults formed at Universities under Greek deity worship. White Supremacy is hidden satanic worship.

The Sodomites, cult prostitutes scatted out in all the 9 areas and are in control of:

1. Economics
2. Education
3. Entertainment
4. Labor
5. Law
6. Politics
7. Religion
8. Sex
9. War/Counter-War

Freemasonry and Jesuit devils in the pulpit.

The 9 Keys By Dr. Frances Cress Welsing

We must overthrow this system and replace it with a system of justice. We must do cultural awakening to achieve this so the Alaafin of Oyo is correct in giving this command to Yorubas. Afrikan culture treats sex as holy which it is just the same as religion. War is holy and must not be misused unless given no choice. All labor is holy and all laborers should make a good living like those in other occupations under a system of justice.

Sex

War/Counter War

Religion

Politics

Labor

Law

Entertainment

Education

Economics

I list them backwards, rather in order of the most influential, sex has more influence than all the rest so sex control comes first. White Supremacy Racism is obsessed with sexual energy, sexual abuse, sexual perversion, sex scandals, sex prostitution, etc All their Illuminati handsigns are most sex related symbols. The OK hand sign people call the 3 6s or 666, which is 9 in numerology, evolved in Greece as a man's way of letting another man know he was into sodomy. This is how the homosexual war being acted upon Afrika is genocide when you go back and study what I just wrote.

Dr Frances Cress Welsing - The War Against Afrikan Youth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwFpPy3Ferg

www.theriseofsodom..com
Your wild conspiracy theories with no evidence support is just as terrible as the claims of the Flat Earth Society. Go and sit down

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lola Omotayo Buries Her Father, Oladipo Omotayo (Photos, Video) / Actress Mide Martins Rushed To Hospital After Breakup Drama / Toolz Flaunts Baby Bump? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.