Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Video: Unilag Female Hostel Burnt - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Video: Unilag Female Hostel Burnt (243 Views)

Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) / UNILAG Female Hostel Roof Leaks As Heavy Rain Water Fills The Rooms (Photos) / UNILAG Female Medical Students' Hostel On Fire (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: Unilag Female Hostel Burnt by campustrends: 7:56pm On Sep 03, 2018
The hall of residence of female medical students in University of Lagos is said to be on fire.
This has left many of the female students living in the hostel in panic, many of who are seeing running helter-skelter.

Many female students in adjoining the burning hostel were seen shouting telling others to go and carry their belongings.
A lot of reasons have been given for the cause of the fire but as at the time of reporting, the source is yet to be known.
The topmost floor of of the building is the most affected as fire was blazing.

To watch the video visit https://www.campustrends.com.ng/2018/09/video-unilags-female-hostel-on-fire.html
Re: Video: Unilag Female Hostel Burnt by tstx(m): 8:18pm On Sep 03, 2018
Nairaland Newbie. let me educate you, the only way your post will make FRONT PAGE is if you attach the video here.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Pay My Tuition Fee. / Supplementary Admission Into School Of Foundation Studies – 2018/2019 / Things To Work On Before Graduation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.