Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,725 members, 7,851,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:32 PM

Things To Work On Before Graduation - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Things To Work On Before Graduation (245 Views)

5 Ways Students Can Gain Work Experience Before Graduation - Dailystudentinfo / Ignatius Ajuru University Girls Twerk Hard During Graduation (Photos) / University Of Agriculture Students Must Have A Farm Before Graduation —FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things To Work On Before Graduation by OGO32(m): 10:30pm On Sep 17, 2018
Things to work on before graduation

1. Spoken english

It is so sad that majority of Nigerian students in tertiary institutions don’t bother about polishing their spoken and written english. Some graduates speak english worse than a toddler, making one wonder what they spent 16yrs doing in school. You hear them spew gabbage like “he come and slap me and I come and beat him”. If you speak such english to an interviewer, even with first class clearly written on your CV, he will probably think you
runzed your way through school. The use of words like yeah, goddamn, omo, sh*t, f**k etc should be stopped cos they don’t portray you as a decent person.

2. Mode of dressing

Looking fly on campus was one of the things I enjoyed during my undergraduate days. It was fun cos you had so much of the opposite sex around to admire you. The moment I graduated, my orientation changed. Not that a graduate should stop wearing denims and sneakers, but sagging and putting on studs with crazy hairstyle should come to a stop if such a person wants to fit into the corporate world. In the corporate world, you get to mingle with matured or married men with enough decency. Sagging in their midst will make you look............................click the link to continue reading
http://infoguide.com.ng/things-to-work-on-before-graduation/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things To Work On Before Graduation by sistar007(m): 10:32pm On Sep 17, 2018
A

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Download Project Topics @ Www.getproject.com.ng / The Polytechnic Ibadan Departmental Cut-off Point Is Out – 2018/19 / [2018] 1Z0-932 Exam - Oracle 1Z0-932 Exam Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.