Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

17 Yr Old White British Male Just Moved Down To Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 17 Yr Old White British Male Just Moved Down To Nigeria (1058 Views)

AMAZING: 17-yr-old Teen, Nicole Slept 64 Days In A Row. / 17-yr-old Schoolgirl Fell 90ft While Trying To Climb Into Teenage Boy's Bedroom / 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

17 Yr Old White British Male Just Moved Down To Nigeria by roy(m): 7:53pm On Jan 05, 2006
hi, my dad's just got a job in Nigeria and we just moved down to Nigeria with my dad who got a job. I have a younger sister who is 15 and she is very pretty and also looking for female friends. I am looking to make friends with people around my age who will show me around Nigeria. My dad's contract is for 4 years.

Holla
Re: 17 Yr Old White British Male Just Moved Down To Nigeria by Seun(m): 8:07pm On Jan 05, 2006
Hello Roy,

Welcome to Nigeria and welcome to Nairaland. Make yourself at home here (Nigeria) and here (Nairaland)! The area (Nigeria) is so large shocked that you couldn't possibly by shown round the whole place, but your area (probably Lagos) is small enough that the children of your dad's colleagues will easily show you around. The other area (Nairaland) is vast, but you can start exploring it right away.

Welcome,
Seun.
Re: 17 Yr Old White British Male Just Moved Down To Nigeria by queen2(f): 8:34pm On Jan 05, 2006
Welcome to nairaland Roy, you will surely enjoy your stay in Nigeria
Re: 17 Yr Old White British Male Just Moved Down To Nigeria by hotangel2(f): 5:31am On Jan 07, 2006
Welcome to nairaland roy. Im sure you'll enjoy ur stay in Nigeria and Nairaland.

Don't worry... when you start going to school (if u havent already started)... you'll makes friends. As long as you are smart enough to pick your friends and not let your friends pick you.
Re: 17 Yr Old White British Male Just Moved Down To Nigeria by tunjikrown(m): 2:12pm On Jan 07, 2006
rolleyes WELCOME ROY
Re: 17 Yr Old White British Male Just Moved Down To Nigeria by cillalove(f): 4:18pm On Jan 11, 2006
welcome to nairaland, i also hope you enjoy ur stay in nigeria. wink
Re: 17 Yr Old White British Male Just Moved Down To Nigeria by Seun(m): 4:20pm On Jan 11, 2006
It seems that roy is no longer interested in the forum rolleyes
Re: 17 Yr Old White British Male Just Moved Down To Nigeria by mizkay(f): 12:35am On Jan 13, 2006
let me welcome you to Nairaland Roy my boy.and perhaps a very foreign welcome to Nigeria (I am not Nigerian you see), but boy, all I can say is in Africa -, in the dry season, it is slippery and in the rainy season it is dry sure you and your sis will have a nice'un!......hehehe
Re: 17 Yr Old White British Male Just Moved Down To Nigeria by Advin(m): 8:46pm On Jan 13, 2006
Welkom Roy,
you came to the right place, you're in for a ride.
enjoy.

(1) (Reply)

Gigitte--college Student / Ehosa Ebohon: I Really Need To Find This Man! / New Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.