Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,518 members, 7,836,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Why I Do Not Want To Have Babies After Two Years Of Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why I Do Not Want To Have Babies After Two Years Of Marriage (822 Views)

I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later / Why I Do Not Want To Have Babies / Why I Do Not Want To Have Babies After Two Years Of Marriage - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Do Not Want To Have Babies After Two Years Of Marriage by Samuelgr8: 9:28pm On Sep 03, 2018
Good day Admin.

I am a 38 years old woman. I got married to my husband when I was 36. I was not really into marriage. So I was not the desperate type. Even when my family,friends,everyone was pestering me about marriage,I didn’t care cos I was happy,living my life,happy and fulfilled.

By God’s grace,I am an accomplished woman. I have a thriving career. I have a house of my own and I have a masters while I am pursuing my PHD. I gave in to marriage when I met my husband through a friend that set up the match making. My husband,let us call him John,was and still is,a real estate developer. He is a divorcee but he doesn’t have any child from his ex wife.

I grew to like him and when he proposed,I agreed to marry him. Unfortunately,I didn’t get to meet his people until our marriage ceremonies. Both of us are adults and we didn’t think it was a big deal. John is over 40 years. But soon after my wedding,my mother in-law began to show herself. It was obvious that she didn’t like me. This makes me even suspect that she was the reason behind the first marriage crashing. Even though my husband said,it crashed cos they realized that they were not compatible. They quarreled a lot until they divorced.

Well, this woman came to visit us shortly after our marriage and refused to leave even after one month. I didn’t mind but for her constant nagging. She complains that I am not a homely wife. That I love my career more than my home. She would curse me and call me names. I was horrified but I tried to keep my cool. When I told my husband,he brushed it aside and asked me to be the bigger person by ignoring the mother.

Eventually she left but ....see more

https://livelystones.com.ng/why-i-do-not-want-to-have-babies-after-two-years-of-marriage/
Re: Why I Do Not Want To Have Babies After Two Years Of Marriage by Samuelgr8: 10:47am On Sep 08, 2018
hmnnn, this is real o ga oo
Re: Why I Do Not Want To Have Babies After Two Years Of Marriage by Samuelgr8: 4:25pm On Sep 15, 2018
na wa
Re: Why I Do Not Want To Have Babies After Two Years Of Marriage by Samuelgr8: 5:39pm On Sep 15, 2018
cool

(1) (Reply)

Qualities Of A Virtuous Woman. Does She Exist? / What’s This Please ? / Let Love Grow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.