Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,799 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later (81141 Views)

Lady Confronts Family Friend For Sleeping With Her Father / Missing Wura Is Dead, Family Found Her Body In Canal / 6-Month Premature Vs 4-Years Later: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Onetenth: 11:25am On Oct 27, 2022
I have never believed in reincarnation but my eyes did saw one yesterday

Here's the story:

Year 2020, I think around may according to his parents because I can't recollect, this neighbor of ours and close friend to my sibling was into cultism.
There's was a cult clash at ikorodu that year and he lost his life, I wasn't told I was there life when police released his corpse to his parents and I was even part of those who digged the grave he was buried. Two years ago oo..

Now, this is year 2022, I saw this boy at orile, he wanted to board the bus I was in with my girlfriend. Immediately we both saw each other I wanted to scream but I couldn't I don't know how. But everyone in the bus saw my reaction, this boy disappeared on that spot.

This isn't a made up story, if there's any nairalander at orile bustop around that time will testify to this.

Omo! I still can't believe what I saw, I cried till I got home, my girlfriend was shocked and speechless as well. How did he do that? How did he disappear in midst of people? Why is he not dead? There's obviously something spiritual about this that I'm not told.

His mom has been hospitalized since we got home and I explained everything that happened. He was her only child. This is so disheartening and scary as well

381 Likes 42 Shares

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Tk4all(m): 11:26am On Oct 27, 2022
That incarnation shii is real bro, i pity people who continue to live in self denial that there is no life after here.

Even some christians(jw) will tell you stories that are not true to some extent just because they want to prove a point.

For me, i believe that any thing that happens on this earth physically have spiritual undertone. And there is life after this one just that we can't explain it.

331 Likes 21 Shares

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Urheadmaster(m): 11:27am On Oct 27, 2022
One time I was in ikotun to attend prophet TB Joshua service.

The hotel where I lodged, we were watching African magic and the movie was about dead related script were someone saw a dead relation somewhere working as an engineer.

Somehow, argument started that you can see a dead person you know alive in another city.

One lady among us even told us that, if you are doubting it, you should go to the centre of ikotun market around 12:midnights and bend down you'll see a dead person you know from your village grin.

181 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by PENNYSWAP: 11:29am On Oct 27, 2022
Just shut up cuz u r obviously telling a fat LIE ...

See person wey follow dig grave

Infact which cemetery una dig the grave ?

91 Likes 19 Shares

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Onetenth: 11:32am On Oct 27, 2022
PENNYSWAP:

So tell me d fucking reason I should tell a lie about something that never happened? If u are really worried and u wanna hear d truth. Some families have been selected to go to were he was buried for some prayers and confirmation of God knows what. So u can pm me I will give u d details. Oponu

729 Likes 48 Shares

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by SolidWind: 11:32am On Oct 27, 2022
Your caption says, "help".

So, what exactly is the help you need?

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by correctyourself(m): 11:34am On Oct 27, 2022
PENNYSWAP:

Small pikin!

442 Likes 22 Shares

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Onetenth: 11:34am On Oct 27, 2022
SolidWind:
Your caption says, "help".

So, what exactly is the help you need?
grin bro na still d fear wey dey my body oo.. but honestly I want people to contribute to this. I have never believed this stories before, I really wanna know somethings

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Onetenth: 11:36am On Oct 27, 2022
Tk4all:
That incarnation shii is real bro, i pity people who continue to live in self denial that there is no life after here.

Even some christians(jw) will tell you stories that are not true to some extent just because they want to prove a point.

For me, i believe that any thing that happens on this earth physically have spiritual undertone. And there is life after this one just that we can't explain it.
Omo! Bro this one shock me oo. I'm one of those that doesn't believe in this shit, but wtf! This happened fr fr

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Hezzyluv: 11:38am On Oct 27, 2022
Now, this is year 2022, I saw this boy at orile, he wanted to board the bus I was in with my girlfriend. Immediately we both saw each other I wanted to scream but I couldn't I don't know how. But everyone in the bus saw my reaction, this boy disappeared on that spot.

Take it or leave it, reincarnation is real....!!!
Demons are real too
Take that to the bank.

237 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by BATified2023: 11:42am On Oct 27, 2022
PENNYSWAP:

cos u don’t believe it doesn’t make it fake

Many things are beyond d walls of classroom,u people will keep forming woke on what u know nothing about

329 Likes 20 Shares

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Onetenth: 11:44am On Oct 27, 2022
Hezzyluv:

Take it or leave it, reincarnation is real....!!!
Demons are real too
Take that to the bank.
cheers
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by MufasaLion: 11:45am On Oct 27, 2022
Stop this stupid thing! Reincarnation is just a delusion.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Onetenth: 11:46am On Oct 27, 2022
BATified2023:
cos u don’t believe it doesn’t make it fake

Many things are beyond d walls of classroom,u people will keep forming woke on what u know nothing about
don't mind that guy jare. He will surely come around one day as I did

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Hezzyluv: 11:48am On Oct 27, 2022
PENNYSWAP:

What if I tell you I know of a man that died, 3days after his death, the same died man used his legs and walked to the vehicle that carried his corpse to his village?

Come c pandemonium for area that year...

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by eliyke(m): 11:48am On Oct 27, 2022
shocked

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by VKN23: 11:54am On Oct 27, 2022
Onetenth:

Here's the story:

Year 2020, I think around may according to his parents because I can't recollect, this neighbor of ours and close friend to my sibling was into cultism.
There's was a cult clash at ikorodu that year and he lost his life, I wasn't told I was there life when police released his corpse to his parents and I was even part of those who digged the grave he was buried. Two years ago oo..

This isn't a made up story, if there's any nairalander at orile bustop around that time will testify to this.

Omo! I still can't believe what I saw, I cried till I got home, my girlfriend was shocked and speechless as well. How did he do that? How did he disappear in midst of people? Why is he not dead? There's obviously something spiritual about this that I'm not told.

His mom has been hospitalized since we got home and I explained everything that happened. He was her only child. This is so disheartening and scary as well

Nlfpmod
Dominique
Seun
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
you saw his lookalike

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by MufasaLion: 11:55am On Oct 27, 2022
Tk4all:

Bring proof.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by MufasaLion: 11:56am On Oct 27, 2022
Hezzyluv:

What if I tell you I know of a man that died, 3days after his death, the same died man used his legs and walked to the vehicle that carried his corpse to his village?

Come c pandemonium for area that year...

Lies. What's the name of the village? Who are the witnesses?

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Onetenth: 11:58am On Oct 27, 2022
VKN23:

you saw his lookalike
Ok na lookalike disappear? Omo undecided

137 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Hezzyluv: 12:07pm On Oct 27, 2022
MufasaLion:

Lies. What's the name of the village? Who are the witnesses?

That man actually died, almost all the drivers of vehicles then in my area during 90's where scared of carrying corpse. They now lied to the driver that the man has been sick, they want to take to the village for local treatment meanwhile he has already died. Obviously not to let the driver know he's about carrying died body. So, they did whatever abra-da-bra it was, and the dead man walked to the vehicle by himself.

28 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Oloniyan(m): 12:08pm On Oct 27, 2022
I wouldn't have believe but my reasoning changed the day i saw my late mum.

The experience is out of this world.

Don't bother Mentioning me cos i won't explain.

214 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by MufasaLion: 12:09pm On Oct 27, 2022
Hezzyluv:

That man actually died, almost all the drivers of vehicles then in my area during 90's where scared of carrying corpse. They now lied to the driver that the man has been sick, they want to take home to the village meanwhile he has already died. Obviously not to let the driver know he's about carrying died body. So, they did whatever abra-da-bra it was, and the dead man walked to the vehicle by himself.

This your story makes no sense, not even to any sensible person.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Curious345: 12:10pm On Oct 27, 2022
Onetenth:

Here's the story:

Nlfpmod
Dominique
Seun
Mynd44
Lalasticlala

Is it the klaroh you smoked at boundary ,or is it the skuuchi you drank at safejor?

Which one is doing you ?

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Onetenth: 12:13pm On Oct 27, 2022
Curious345:

Is it the klaroh you smoked at boundary ,or is it the skuuchi you drank at safejor?

Which one is doing you ?
I'm not a smoker, sink.
This thread isn't ur type

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Hezzyluv: 12:13pm On Oct 27, 2022
MufasaLion:

This your story makes no sense, not even to any sensible person.

OK.....!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Foodqueen(f): 12:20pm On Oct 27, 2022
My question is...did everybody see him disappear

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Zonefree(m): 12:26pm On Oct 27, 2022
Next time you see a dead person, tell him to share sure 10 odds for boys abeg. There's no need for them to disappear. They should try and be useful to hustlers like us.

306 Likes 31 Shares

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by fyzaila: 12:40pm On Oct 27, 2022
Well, i can't doubt you since i haven't witnessed it myself. But omo i don't want to witness such o. My heart is to fragile abeg

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Pootle: 12:51pm On Oct 27, 2022
Hezzyluv:

That man actually died, almost all the drivers of vehicles then in my area during 90's where scared of carrying corpse. They now lied to the driver that the man has been sick, they want to take home to the village meanwhile he has already died. Obviously not to let the driver know he's about carrying died body. So, they did whatever abra-da-bra it was, and the dead man walked to the vehicle by himself.

undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by breadplanets(f): 12:53pm On Oct 27, 2022
Op are you sure you know what reincarnation means? You mean you saw your family friend 2years later as a full grown adult abi na baby u see? You see ghost abi you no see ghost? grin

140 Likes 8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Upside Down Marriage / When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) / 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.