Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

“amaka Cover”(reply To 2baba)- Okaygee - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / “amaka Cover”(reply To 2baba)- Okaygee (1820 Views)

EXCLUSIVE: Black Face Apologises To 2baba / MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential / New Video: Mi2 – Letter To 2baba (prod. Mi2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“amaka Cover”(reply To 2baba)- Okaygee by Nawteemaxie(m): 10:26pm On Sep 03, 2018
Samson Oke Grace known as Okaygee is a 19yrs old talented afro pop artist, songwriter, presenter and actress. Hails from delta state, Nigeria. She’s currently under the management of BlacDollar Entertainment.
She drops a cover on 2face Amaka, speaking from a very different view on the issue between Amaka and 2face idibia. The sound is produced by the legendary 007 and was recorded at the 007 Record studio… listen and get blown!!
Download below.
http://aprokorepublic.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/AUD-20180903-WA0006.mp3

Kindly follow her on IG @iamokaygee
Re: “amaka Cover”(reply To 2baba)- Okaygee by CharlesBrooks: 2:59pm On Mar 14, 2019
All the millions of the town have been assigned for the fur times. The tip of the regulation and companies that help with resumes are accentuated for the humans. The chance is don for the growth of the possible items for the humans.

(1) (Reply)

Please From Where Else Can I Download Mp3s To My Phone Besides Waptrick? / Iyanya Ft. DCC & Emma Nyra - DCC4LIFE / Download New Video: Sina Rambo Ft. Davido – Wa Ba Mi Lo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.