Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

A Man's Shop Locked Up On The 'Order Of An Oba' In Lagos (Photos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Man's Shop Locked Up On The 'Order Of An Oba' In Lagos (Photos) (22229 Views)

Nigerian Traders In Ghana Turn Beggars Over Locked Up Shops – NUTAG / Subomi Balogun Arrives At Ojude Oba In Rolls-Royce Phantom / Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man's Shop Locked Up On The 'Order Of An Oba' In Lagos (Photos) by 8Ebisco: 3:37am On Sep 04, 2018
One Emeka Ezea has cried out on Facebook after his two shops were locked up on the order of an Oba, somewhere in Lagos. According to the trader: "I give one man my goods and he spoiled it, now he return it back to me said I should give him another one or his money then I refuse to him befor he go to oba palace explain to oba then oba give them order to lock my two shops."

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/09/see-how-mans-shops-were-allegedly.html

1 Like

Re: A Man's Shop Locked Up On The 'Order Of An Oba' In Lagos (Photos) by sarrki(m): 3:40am On Sep 04, 2018
The Oba know get name ?

7 Likes

Re: A Man's Shop Locked Up On The 'Order Of An Oba' In Lagos (Photos) by sarrki(m): 3:43am On Sep 04, 2018
I wonder why some oloriburuku somebody always try to create a rift that is not there in the name of ignorance

The rift is just an online stuff

We shouldn’t take it beyond that

Please bloggers I know you guys need to sell stories

But please be mindful of your reporting

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Man's Shop Locked Up On The 'Order Of An Oba' In Lagos (Photos) by raumdeuter: 3:53am On Sep 04, 2018
This is the latrine that looks like a shrine that they're controlling Lagos economy from

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Man's Shop Locked Up On The 'Order Of An Oba' In Lagos (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 4:05am On Sep 04, 2018
Royal ramble.

A good KING makes good judgement.

3 Likes

Re: A Man's Shop Locked Up On The 'Order Of An Oba' In Lagos (Photos) by orisa37: 6:03am On Sep 04, 2018
The Oba is a JP. Refund the money and your shops shall be open.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man's Shop Locked Up On The 'Order Of An Oba' In Lagos (Photos) by bot101(m): 6:42am On Sep 04, 2018
raumdeuter:
This is the latrine that looks like a shrine that they're controlling Lagos economy from
Lol, the money that comes out of that 'latrine' can buy your entire family. It's your likes that are easily deceived by looks.

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Man's Shop Locked Up On The 'Order Of An Oba' In Lagos (Photos) by menix(m): 6:51am On Sep 04, 2018
Nigeria was called Zoo, people reacted..

How can they seal his shop without hearing from him, is this not wickedness nd Tribe laden hate..

Well, Emeka ur God will vindicate you..

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Man's Shop Locked Up On The 'Order Of An Oba' In Lagos (Photos) by okomile(f): 6:51am On Sep 04, 2018
The oba will either sleep and not wake up or he will be thrown into the lagoon. A dose of his own pill grin

14 Likes

Re: A Man's Shop Locked Up On The 'Order Of An Oba' In Lagos (Photos) by dahnimoh(m): 7:02am On Sep 04, 2018
But I can not see any key there

3 Likes

Re: A Man's Shop Locked Up On The 'Order Of An Oba' In Lagos (Photos) by thesicilian: 7:12am On Sep 04, 2018
Since you have already decided to leave everything in the hands of God and not involve the law, why not just refund the man his money so you can run your business in peace?

28 Likes

Re: A Man's Shop Locked Up On The 'Order Of An Oba' In Lagos (Photos) by Ganzagangan: 7:25am On Sep 04, 2018
Yannnmiri lamentations, but we should hear the other side of the story.

They might be up to the usual mischief.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man's Shop Locked Up On The 'Order Of An Oba' In Lagos (Photos) by iammo(m): 7:47am On Sep 04, 2018
comply to the rules and regulation of your host community, and stop whipping up undue sentiments, due to your inferiority complex.
Am sure a calabar man has a shop in that market, similar to aboki, and delta people. this is why am very slow to react to some xenophobic attacks, give Nigerians some inches, they would want to take a kilometre

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Man's Shop Locked Up On The 'Order Of An Oba' In Lagos (Photos) by nazablossom(f): 8:00am On Sep 04, 2018
Look at this one, African mentality. You better go and get your lawyer and take your shop back. Heaven helps those who help themselves.

4 Likes

Re: A Man's Shop Locked Up On The 'Order Of An Oba' In Lagos (Photos) by henrydadon(m): 8:46am On Sep 04, 2018
Glad I left nigeria

2 Likes

Re: A Man's Shop Locked Up On The 'Order Of An Oba' In Lagos (Photos) by Seconsol92(m): 8:46am On Sep 04, 2018
Lol..this looks like a nollywood scene

2 Likes

Re: A Man's Shop Locked Up On The 'Order Of An Oba' In Lagos (Photos) by millionboi2: 8:47am On Sep 04, 2018
Lol
Re: A Man's Shop Locked Up On The 'Order Of An Oba' In Lagos (Photos) by chloride6: 8:47am On Sep 04, 2018
Oga involve the police jare, police is your friend angry
Re: A Man's Shop Locked Up On The 'Order Of An Oba' In Lagos (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 8:47am On Sep 04, 2018
Africa I hail

1 Like

Re: A Man's Shop Locked Up On The 'Order Of An Oba' In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 04, 2018
raumdeuter:
The comments of an ignorant Child

8 Likes

Re: A Man's Shop Locked Up On The 'Order Of An Oba' In Lagos (Photos) by pointstores(m): 8:48am On Sep 04, 2018
Funny oloribuku oba see juju

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man's Shop Locked Up On The 'Order Of An Oba' In Lagos (Photos) by Zuorom: 8:49am On Sep 04, 2018
They locked it with juju? Mr Man go and open your shop and sell your wares. Those things are powerless

4 Likes

Re: A Man's Shop Locked Up On The 'Order Of An Oba' In Lagos (Photos) by bivanJohnaliuz(m): 8:49am On Sep 04, 2018
Lols.... These are jux Bunch of PalM..... Maybe twaz a Palm sunday Service in dia area n d dude no qo church.

3 Likes

Re: A Man's Shop Locked Up On The 'Order Of An Oba' In Lagos (Photos) by baddosky1: 8:49am On Sep 04, 2018
A tiger clawed face man must have been the one who bought the goods for the useless Obad to have been biased!

People are using palm-fronds, white powder and other fetish shops to lock up a shop in 2018?

Emeka Ezea, hope you have learnt your lesson! Go back home and open a shop. Leave smelly gbegiri zone!

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Four Nigerian Firms Begin Local Production Of Milk / Ex-minister Dalhatu’s Firm, Chicken Republic Owners, Others Owe UBA N9.3bn / Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.