Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,139 members, 7,829,071 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai (35813 Views)

Alexx Ekubo And His Girlfriend Fancy Acholonu Baecation In Hawaii / Dbanj, 2baba On Baecation With Wives In Ghana / Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia’s First Daughter Is So Grown! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai by thorpido(m): 12:56pm On Sep 04, 2018
darlenese:
thank God she is pregnant again.
Una eyes dey scan well well.
It could still be the post-birth tummy many women keep after childbirth.
Re: Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai by Ugosample(m): 1:07pm On Sep 04, 2018
lonelydora:
Celebrities making us look like our hustle no dey pay.

They should enjoy shaa
An advice for you

just do your best

And not look much at what other's are doing

hustle and pray

1 Like

Re: Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai by motdasay: 1:11pm On Sep 04, 2018
A medium audit/accounting firm at Agric Ikorodu area of Lagos state is looking for both graduate and qualified trainee accountants. The candidates must be analytical, practical, highly intelligent, articulate, focus and result oriented with eye for details.

S/he must have good inter-personal skills, ability to work with patient under pressure, a good judge of financial figures and computer literate (microsoft excel, word and outlook)

Interested candidates should send their CVs to aiocharteredaccountants@ymail.com
Re: Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 04, 2018
Mehn I need a beacation.
Re: Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai by chineloSA(f): 1:37pm On Sep 04, 2018
KingLennon:

Try using 'some' don't always generalise issues...

Dbanj's known girlfriends have always been of mixed race and the dark skinned ones never last.
First he was rumored to have been with Genevieve Nnaji -didn't last.
Then the Indimi girl ( Adama) who is mixed race.
Then a SA girl and it also didnt last
And he finaly settled with a mixed wife.

He has an obsession with mix race hence patience. He always finds his way back to mixed raced girls.

If you say "some" unfortunately you cannot prove me wrong, but I can prove you wrong with countless international studies of colourist and how light skinned people get away with anything.

I know what I am talking about.
Re: Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 04, 2018
Re: Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai by darlenese(f): 2:10pm On Sep 04, 2018
thorpido:
Una eyes dey scan well well.
It could still be the post-birth tummy many women keep after childbirth.

no It's not.
she is very very pregnant
Re: Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai by KingLennon(m): 3:12pm On Sep 04, 2018
chineloSA:

Dbanj's known girlfriends have always been of mixed race and the dark skinned ones never last.
First he was rumored to have been with Genevieve Nnaji -didn't last.
Then the Indimi girl ( Adama) who is mixed race.
Then a SA girl and it also didnt last
And he finaly settled with a mixed wife.

He has an obsession with mix race hence patience. He always finds his way back to mixed raced girls.

If you say "some" unfortunately you cannot prove me wrong, but I can prove you wrong with countless international studies of colourist and how light skinned people get away with anything.

I know what I am talking about.
Apart from using D'banj as a case study. Can u mention another person? Cuz to me I think D'banj prefers light-skin beauties
Re: Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai by lonlytroy(m): 3:19pm On Sep 04, 2018
Airforce1:
Marriage dey sweet especially when you have the money

Na money be marriage i swear
Re: Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai by Gloriagee(f): 3:27pm On Sep 04, 2018
Assumption is the mother of all....

So, all ur life uve never met a man that loves his dark skinned wife. I can't deal biko

chineloSA:

Had it been that the wife was a dark-skinned woman and pure African. She would have been sent packing already. Told how useless she is.
African men worship anything not African or anything exotic.
Re: Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai by Gloriagee(f): 3:29pm On Sep 04, 2018
Eggsactly. Seems like I missed the memo where dbanj became the standard for African males. If he prefers light skinned girls, well within his rights!

KingLennon:

Apart from using D'banj as a case study. Can u mention another person? Cuz to me I think D'banj prefers light-skin beauties

1 Like

Re: Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai by mysticwarrior(m): 3:30pm On Sep 04, 2018
Tubaba amaka disappoint you, iyereke confusion.
Re: Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai by Gloriagee(f): 3:31pm On Sep 04, 2018
After working, he shouldn't flex....

Get a job, get a life....

engrjacuzzi:
the mumu 2baba that asked youths to protest against corrupt politicians is even in Dubai flexing... I now know that 2baba is an idiot
Re: Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai by chineloSA(f): 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2018
Gloriagee:
Assumption is the mother of all....

So, all ur life uve never met a man that loves his dark skinned wife. I can't deal biko

You can count them by your one hand. There is no assumption I am making here,colorism is a true and living reality.Overly researched topic too. BOTH by academics and advertising companies.

Even the media portrays light skinned women as the happening thing. Even Dbanj himself has always used light skinned girls for her videos. Please Square and a lot of artist use light skinned girls.

Beauty products overwhelm people with light-skinned models.

Even those who love dark-skinned partners, eventually fall for this brainwashing and go after light. A lot of dark-skinned people eventually bleach to absorb the pressure.
Nigeria is the biggest consumer of skin lighteners because of this sickness.

If you have been sleeping under your feel good rock, I understand if you can't deal. It's ignorance and denialism.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai by chineloSA(f): 4:10pm On Sep 04, 2018
KingLennon:

Peter Square
Ike Ogbona
Mikel Obi
Jim Iyke ( Nadia Buari)

I have no time to give you a long list. You self-haters want proof so as to justify your self hatred.

If you prefer anything that is not your reflection, that is simple self hatred. It's an excuse for running away from you blackness.
Re: Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai by KingLennon(m): 4:18pm On Sep 04, 2018
chineloSA:

Peter Square
Ike Ogbona
Mikel Obi
Jim Iyke ( Nadia Buari)

I have no time to give you a long list. You self-haters want proof so as to justify your self hatred.

If you prefer anything that is not your reflection, that is simple self hatred. It's an excuse for running away from you blackness.
Chinelo I am perplexed at what you are driving at. Everybody has their own likes and dislikes. To me I fantasize black ladies alot...
Re: Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai by chineloSA(f): 4:26pm On Sep 04, 2018
KingLennon:

Chinelo I am perplexed at what you are driving at. Everybody has their own likes and dislikes. To me I fantasize black ladies alot...

Check what I said to Airforce1 and what started this conversation. I never criticised you for preferring dark-skinned ladies. undecided
Re: Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai by KingLennon(m): 4:34pm On Sep 04, 2018
chineloSA:

Check what I said to Airforce1 and what started this conversation. I never criticised you for preferring dark-skinned ladies. undecided
I understand you perfectly well. You were criticising the fact that african men love mixed race ladies...

1 Like

Re: Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai by Gloriagee(f): 4:36pm On Sep 04, 2018
I guess what every woman needs is a good dose of confidence. All these stuff ure concentrating on doesn't boost anyone's confidence.

Is oluchi onweagba light skinned? Or agbani ? Or good ol Serena Williams? Are they not all married to well off guys while y'all be focusing on media ati dbanj etc.

Whatever makes you feel good tho... kiss
chineloSA:

You can count them by your one hand. There is no assumption I am making here,colorism is a true and living reality.Overly researched topic too. BOTH by academics and advertising companies.

Even the media portrays light skinned women as the happening thing. Even Dbanj himself has always used light skinned girls for her videos. Please Square and a lot of artist use light skinned girls.

Beauty products overwhelm people with light-skinned models.

Even those who love dark-skinned partners, eventually fall for this brainwashing and go after light. A lot of dark-skinned people eventually bleach to absorb the pressure.
Nigeria is the biggest consumer of skin lighteners because of this sickness.

If you have been sleeping under your feel good rock, I understand if you can't deal. It's ignorance and denialism.
Re: Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai by chineloSA(f): 5:52pm On Sep 04, 2018
Gloriagee:
I guess what every woman needs is a good dose of confidence. All these stuff ure concentrating on doesn't boost anyone's confidence.

Is oluchi onweagba light skinned? Or agbani ? Or good ol Serena Williams? Are they not all married to well off guys while y'all be focusing on media ati dbanj etc.

Whatever makes you feel good tho... kiss

Neither marrying across racial lines boosts one's confidence. Confidence comes from loving who you are and stop using European standards of beauty. You cannot claim you love yourself if your standards of beauty and attraction are still European standards.

If you cannot find beauty in someone that looks like YOU, your father, brother, mother, sister etc. than you have a problem.

Oluchi, Agbani and Serena that you are talking about are not immune to self-hatred. They hate themselves that they normalised sleeping with a face that represent a face of an oppressor. They probably even hated their own skin. All the people you mentioned faced difficulties in their respective industries they were in ( modelling and sports ). Modelling for Agbani and Oluchi definitely instilled and promoted self hatred. Don't be surprised that they wanted to give birth to light skinned kids with soft hair.

If you were raised well and have good male figures around you, you will love anything that represent that you love. You will even want to give birth to children that represent that love and that which looks like you. My brothers were raised so well that my point of reference became my male figures in my life. That point of reference excluded mixed race, White, Indian etc.

Your problem is you base marriage on financial standing. While white people Base it on dominating you. Some as a meal ticket. Africans will try and find excuses to avoid facing their self-hatred and love for their oppressor.

Your self-hatred hatred go to as far and bleaching, to even marrying white people or light-skinned people particularly mixed race people to even hating you own hair and attaching foreign hair.

If you didn't understand why I made reference to Dbanj, sorry ma.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai by thorpido(m): 5:54pm On Sep 04, 2018
darlenese:

no It's not.
she is very very pregnant
She must have been pregnant before the loss of their baby then.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai by Gloriagee(f): 6:33pm On Sep 04, 2018
Not buying it...

chineloSA:

Neither marrying across racial lines boosts one's confidence. Confidence comes from loving who you are and stop using European standards of beauty. You cannot claim you love yourself if your standards of beauty and attraction are still European standards.

If you cannot find beauty in someone that looks like YOU, your father, brother, mother, sister etc. than you have a problem.

Oluchi, Agbani and Serena that you are talking about are not immune to self-hatred. They hate themselves that they normalised sleeping with a face that represent a face of an oppressor. They probably even hated their own skin. All the people you mentioned faced difficulties in their respective industries they were in ( modelling and sports ). Modelling for Agbani and Oluchi definitely instilled and promoted self hatred. Don't be surprised that they wanted to give birth to light skinned kids with soft hair.

If you were raised well and have good male figures around you, you will love anything that represent that you love. You will even want to give birth to children that represent that love and that which looks like you. My brothers were raised so well that my point of reference became my male figures in my life. That point of reference excluded mixed race, White, Indian etc.

Your problem is you base marriage on financial standing. While white people Base it on dominating you. Some as a meal ticket. Africans will try and find excuses to avoid facing their self-hatred and love for their oppressor.

Your self-hatred hatred go to as far and bleaching, to even marrying white people or light-skinned people particularly mixed race people to even hating you own hair and attaching foreign hair.

If you didn't understand why I made reference to Dbanj, sorry ma.
Re: Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai by sinceraconcept(m): 2:16am On Sep 05, 2018
Vickwinners:
Wait!

Is DBanj this short or is it that 2Baba is a very tall guy?

I don't understand. undecided
2baba is not even tall,he's far from 6 ft he's around average height. i've seen his pic with a friend of mine before and they're both same height and that friend of mine is around 5'10 or 5'9.5. So D'Banj should be around 5'8 or 5'7", I never knew D'banj is a short guy,but not as short as Davido and Wizkid. TV screen does a lot of wonder for these guys.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together / Paul Okoye Shares Photo Of His Twins Chilling At The Beach / Linda Ikeji Ends Maternity Leave With Cute Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.