Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,066 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai (35784 Views)

Alexx Ekubo And His Girlfriend Fancy Acholonu Baecation In Hawaii / Dbanj, 2baba On Baecation With Wives In Ghana / Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia’s First Daughter Is So Grown! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai by made4naija(f): 7:09am On Sep 04, 2018
Singers Dbanj and 2Face are currently on a baecation with their wives, Lineo and Annie, in Dubai. The couples are currently staying at the Nurai Island in Abu Dhabi.

see more photos and watch videos

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/09/dbanj-and-wife-annie-and-2face-go-on-baecation-in-dubai-photos-video/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai by carzola(m): 7:11am On Sep 04, 2018
As your tagging all this people
Your fish brain hasn't told you
To upload the pictures..

1 Like

Re: Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai by gaby(m): 7:12am On Sep 04, 2018
Beautiful..

Na so una go dey fail small small English examination for spelling because of this una quest for trendy short hand nonsense.

"Baecation and Beatification" indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai by thorpido(m): 7:24am On Sep 04, 2018
Good thing they are getting their groove back after the loss of their baby.
I pray God blesses them with a new one at this baecation or wetin dey call am self.

Riding a bicycle inside the room.smh

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai by YomzzyDBlogger: 7:27am On Sep 04, 2018
cool
Re: Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai by Marley1993: 8:32am On Sep 04, 2018
Dude bootilicious wasnt a word till beyonce made it
gaby:
Beautiful..

Na so una go dey fail small small English examination for spelling because of this una quest for trendy short hand nonsense.

"Baecation and Beatification" indeed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai by itspzpics(m): 8:45am On Sep 04, 2018
Oopz
Re: Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai by gaby(m): 9:26am On Sep 04, 2018
Marley1993:
Dude bootilicious wasnt a word till beyonce made it

Very right you are..

But calling a grandpa like me "Dude" will seem a Lil bit on the disrespect...whayasay,?

9 Likes

Re: Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai by KingLennon(m): 10:25am On Sep 04, 2018
gaby:

Very right you are..

But calling a grandpa like me "Dude" will seem a Lil bit on the disrespect...whayasay,?
As in age or what?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai by KingLennon(m): 10:27am On Sep 04, 2018
I love the way D'banj handled the demise of his cute boy. I'll gladly say D'banj loves this lady wholeheartedly

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai by sabenabeauty(f): 10:46am On Sep 04, 2018
Re: Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai by lonelydora: 10:47am On Sep 04, 2018
Celebrities making us look like our hustle no dey pay.

They should enjoy shaa

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai by Airforce1(m): 10:47am On Sep 04, 2018
Marriage dey sweet especially when you have the money
Re: Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 04, 2018
Their love is sexy
Re: Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai by MrWondah(m): 10:47am On Sep 04, 2018
Na wetin make u kee ya pikin abi
Re: Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai by lilmax(m): 10:48am On Sep 04, 2018
really affected dbanj.... I pray God blesses him again

3 Likes

Re: Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai by Kelklein(m): 10:48am On Sep 04, 2018
Respect!! Bangalee

Am I the only one that notice the bump.

12 Likes

Re: Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai by yomibelle(f): 10:48am On Sep 04, 2018
I just read that the SA economy has entered recession, I'm waiting to see APC coman claim that as achievement

1 Like

Re: Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai by Uglymugg: 10:48am On Sep 04, 2018
D'banj really lost weight ohh. You can easily tell he had sleepless nights and loss of appetite trying to recover from the death of his son and also save his marriage to that beautiful women. It really tells on his body.

15 Likes

Re: Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai by chineloSA(f): 10:49am On Sep 04, 2018
KingLennon:
I love the way D'banj handled the demise of his cute boy. I'll gladly say D'banj loves this lady wholeheartedly

Had it been that the wife was a dark-skinned woman and pure African. She would have been sent packing already. Told how useless she is.
African men worship anything not African or anything exotic.

10 Likes

Re: Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 04, 2018
Thank God dbangs wife is pregnant. I pray they birth twins.

5 Likes

Re: Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai by wilcox(m): 10:50am On Sep 04, 2018
KingLennon:
I hate the way you are trying to remind him of what he has already put behind him. I will gladly say you are not happy that his wife was not punished

3 Likes

Re: Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai by JonnyConnection: 10:51am On Sep 04, 2018
When a girl is staring at you, there are two things involved...
It's either she likes you or she's farting
Slowly..

1 Like

Re: Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai by IMASTEX: 10:52am On Sep 04, 2018
Cool.

You can delay your fun with your spouse using SURE MEN HERBAL TEA.

See profile for details.
Re: Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai by Yomit71(m): 10:52am On Sep 04, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Thank God dbangs wife is pregnant. I pray they birth twins.
Amen, God will answer all your heart desires too and grant all my request and prayer. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai by bigtt76(f): 10:52am On Sep 04, 2018
Never knew 2Baba is taller shaaa smiley He's going to teach DBanj how to do di thing ....nor bi about 'long thing' na how to use am tongue grin

made4naija:
Singers Dbanj and 2Face are currently on a baecation with their wives, Lineo and Annie, in Dubai. The couples are currently staying at the Nurai Island in Abu Dhabi.

see more photos and watch videos

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/09/dbanj-and-wife-annie-and-2face-go-on-baecation-in-dubai-photos-video/

1 Like

Re: Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai by Zimmermann(m): 10:52am On Sep 04, 2018
G
Re: Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai by Vickwinners: 10:53am On Sep 04, 2018
Wait!

Is DBanj this short or is it that 2Baba is a very tall guy?

I don't understand. undecided

1 Like

Re: Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 04, 2018
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BamBam's Look To BBNaija 2018 Finale / Lydia Forson To Fan: I Will Marry Your Father & Make You My Stepson / "Rentals Dont Come With Two Keys" Daddy Freeze Support Huspuppi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.