Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,509 members, 7,812,575 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

The Blind Alley - Episode 25 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Blind Alley - Episode 25 (331 Views)

The Blind Alley - Episode 23 / The Blind Alley - Episode 17 / The Blind Alley - Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Blind Alley - Episode 25 by Jameskyrian(m): 10:04am On Sep 04, 2018
*The blind Alley - Episode 25*

�������‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂

Semi vs Obiọma....

Right there infront of the Rector, we sat confused and dejected.
I had this feelings mama had wanted to divulge the whole problem to him from her unsettled disposition.

Although i didn’t know what to do but allowing mama to say anything about my plight to the Rector would further exacerbate the problem at hand.

I thought for a while what to do but couldn’t remember any as my confusion heightened.

The Rector immediately noticed how unsettled we were when we were told Semi had travelled and was evidently concerned.

He suggested we tried reaching him on his phone, maybe, he would tell us how to meet up with him or when he would possibly be returning back to the school.

Eiyaaaa….. I could feel how innocently helpful he was trying to be to us but unfortunately, that was very far from offering an immediate solution to us considering the fact that i did not have his phone number.

I immediately summoned courage and told.....

Continue reading on the link below

����������‍♂��‍♂����������

https://jkcyno.com/2018/09/04/the-blind-alley-episode-25/

(1) (Reply)

Say "No" To Rape / Of Myths And Fairytales / A Bigger Wurastories Is Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.